multiple orgasms

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by artartart, Jan 18, 2011.

1. artartart

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Okay, I'm trying to learn how to have back to back orgasms by controlling how much comes out each time. So far I haven't been too successful, at least when I've tried to do it consciously. Lately though I've learned to tighten up toward the point of no return and stop stroking right at the last possible moment as I loosen all my muscles for a sec and a nice little amount dribbles out as I stay rock hard and ready to blow the rest as soon as I start to jerk it again. Sometimes I can do this a few times, but when I cum like that it doesn't really feel like an orgasm at all but just like fluid is coming out ... that is, until the big finale that can't be stopped, then it feels great. Am I on the right track or is this just a different technique of control? Any tips?

2. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    Hate to tell you, but you're kinda going about it the wrong way. Ejaculation/cumming/shooting/squirting and orgasm are two distinct, completely seperate functions that just happen at the same time. To be truly "multiorgasmic", you have to seperate the orgasm and the ejaculation. It takes alot of practice and concentration, but it can be done. I've done it.
    Your actual "orgasm" is the intense, toe curling euphoric feeling that you feel just a split second before you start to shoot. With practice, you'll be able to enjoy that feeling without shooting. It will come and go like waves on a beach. It will occur over and over and over again, and then when you decide you want to shoot, you can continue and let it fly. There are several good sites on the internet regarding this, hunt them up and read up. It will do wonders for your sex life with or without someone else present..LOL
    For instance, this past Saturday evening, the guy I'm seeing and I went out and I stayed over at his house. We're very compatible in the sack, and I can enjoy multiples with him. The man makes me CUM like a freight train. IN the course of 4 hours, I had 8 full body orgasms, and when I shot during the 8th, I shot a HUGE load, and shot about 3 feet. He shot twice, which he's not done before... but he's amazed I can have that many orgasms and not shoot. Needles to say, I'm trying to teach him how to do this.... hope this will help... and I hope you learn how to do this, it truly is an awakening.

#2 uncutblond34, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted