Multiple orgasms??

aficara

Just Browsing
Media
okay heres the story i have been with my girlfriend for a year now and were close so we talk about everything. Even her past expirences...so she was telling about this one time she had sex with her ex and how once she came he kept going at it and she contiunes to keep cumming until eventually she just started having succesive orgasms aka multiple orgasms. She cums easily to begin with and our sex is great but i want to give her multiples but she gets mad when i want more details on how it happened...plus she says that it doesn't feel the same or something and i would liek to know if anybody had any thoughts or advice on this....i'm sort of a competitive guy i guess you could say so i would leik to be able to give her multiples....and its not a size issue cause i'm bigger then her ex any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
aficara said:
okay heres the story i have been with my girlfriend for a year now and were close so we talk about everything. Even her past expirences...so she was telling about this one time she had sex with her ex and how once she came he kept going at it and she contiunes to keep cumming until eventually she just started having succesive orgasms aka multiple orgasms. She cums easily to begin with and our sex is great but i want to give her multiples but she gets mad when i want more details on how it happened...plus she says that it doesn't feel the same or something and i would liek to know if anybody had any thoughts or advice on this....i'm sort of a competitive guy i guess you could say so i would leik to be able to give her multiples....and its not a size issue cause i'm bigger then her ex any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Sex isn't a competitive sport, ya know.

Was he, are you circumcised? That could be part of it, maybe your dick is a little uncomfortable for her if you're bigger than her ex. Maybe her multiples were about the situation she was in. Sometimes we just feel sexier at certain times and certain occasions make sex better. Maybe it was just a once in a lifetime experience for her.

The best advice is to not only get to know her body but her mind. What really turns her on? Not just in bed but in life too. Great sex is all about becoming one with another person, not about competing with their exes.

aficara

Just Browsing
Media
yea i know its not a competititon and i dont liek to think of it as one...i just want to give that to her does anybody have any advice besides of the mental part which i know has a bid role...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Try sitmulation her whole body, massages, oils, rubbing, licking, sucking, eveything sensual you can think of..Make the foreplay go for ages so she will be really turned on before the sex even starts.

But really it should be something you want to do for her, not because you want to compete. And by asking her your probably making her uncomfortable and nervous thinking she will disappoint YOU if you dont give her multiples