Multiple orgasms

D_Danny_Dumptruck

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Folks,

First post here...I have a question for you.

Are you able to achieve multiple orgasms during sex? If yes, do you have multiple ejaculations?

As for me, I'm only able to have one orgasm and after ejaculation I go flacid and it seems to take forever to be ready again for action. Is there is a way I could not loose my erection and simply continue intercourse?

PRINCE_PEACH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when my husband and i have sex i have multiples and only cum once. i have the orgasms during forplay as i am a top. as a bottom he has at least 5 before he cums. once i cum its over.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i need to meet more guys who have this quality.... too often, a guy cums once and literally lose their sex drive altogether.... (and in a couple of instances, i've actually gone home without having cum myself.... how inconsiderate....)

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was just talking about this subject with another forum member. For some reason I've been blessed in this area...but it takes a lot of focus and putting your mind in the right place to stay hard and aroused. I suffer from PE so after I pop the first time, I have no choice but to keep truckin' on.

D_Newlander_Navellint

Account Disabled
Media
I have multiples when I want to. You have to get you PC muscle in really good shape. This is the muscle that let you stop peeing or makes your cock flex when your cumming. Once its is in really good shape you can stop your self from ejaculating and actually have a dry orgasm. If I'm really horny I'll let out 3 or 4 ropes of cum, but I still stay hard. I took me a few years of practice to get this way.

B_DickWhipped

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was a bottom for many months before i first tried topping, the first time for both me and my boyfriend. I discovered my ability to ravishingly pound my boyfriends tight ass until i ORGASM and CUM deep inside of him, then i sit inside of him for a minute in the after glow and my cock gets a bit spongy. But in two minutes when i recover, without even having to pull out i can begin pounding him again. Even after i fully orgasm the first time, thrusting feels exactly the same as if i hadnt came. The second time i cum i usually am able to produce a good load, about 3 shots compared to ~7 from the first orgasm.

Ive never really hard of anyone else who is able to do this. i discovered it because my boyfriend is insanley tight, and i came too quickly for him. He asked me to continue fucking him, and i found myself entirely able to. Feels like a bit of being a pile driver but he loves it, and fucking while using your own cum as lube in a PERFECTLY, ENTIRELY lubed, tight asshole is AMAZING.

Ive never tried a third time, I would probably be able to enjoy the stokes after the second orgasm but not be able to orgasm a third time

Does anyone else experience similar?