multiple orgasms

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, how many orgasms have you had in a row when engaging in sex with someone?

Or guys, how many times in a row, have you made a lady cum, when giving them multiple orgasms??

purrfect78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm easily multi-orgasmic when my hunny hits the right spot & I agree with Jenn it's distracting when you try to keep count. :cool:

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women are different, at least from my experience they are. For example, i used to date this one lady who could cum vaginally numerous times, as much as 6-7 times - what a turn-on it was, too. I had another one who could cum multiple times orally and another a combination of both oral and vaginal sex.

They all thought I was very attractive and really liked me sexually though. My current gf is a vaginal orgasmic, as well as orally and manually. And she also find me very attractive.

There have been women in my life where it just wasn't there - sex was not as good or not good at all. I think an attraction has to be there for multiples or some kind of lust. Just my 2 cents.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is this continuous orgasm state where the girl just comes non-stop. Impossible to count. It's like an orgasm every couple seconds. She said it was like a "thousand times".

Once you experienced that you stop counting orgasms ...

penisworship

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
kanix..you are exactly right...the higher the number...the less intense they are..but they are still fun...and everything gets so hot...your insides...bottoms of the feet....inner thighs....and you just don't want to stop.

serialmultiorgasms

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it happens to me frequently. I am a male but I'm EXTREMELY multi-orgasmic. So there are not a large percentage of us, but we are are not alone. I do experience very high numbers of brain melting super-intense multiple orgasms. Other times I may have an orgasm that does not stop but continues on and on, like one very very long orgasm- at any rate you may have trouble believing how long and how much I have orgasmed and climaxed in one sitting (non-stop for hours), so I think I can tell more on that later, or if anyone wants to know.

How long do your climaxes last? How many multiples do you achieve? As I said above, there are not many of us, so I think it's good if (people in our cool super-orgasm club, lol) can learn from each other.

Cheers,
David

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am multi orgasmic and multi ejaculating.
I have lost count of how many times I have cum in a good long session.
All I can say is that I get up on the plateaue and my orgasms are like sharp peaks of pleasure that I don't truly come down from.
I can keep this up for as long as there is stimulation or I fall in a weepng crying exhausted mess, which ever is soonest.