Multiple Os

Michael Jackson: How come I can never get multiple orgasms? Am I doing something wrong? Please help :blink:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Um, stop rubbing mercurous chloride on your skin and stop messing with boys? LOL

Seriously, most men never get them.

Michael Jackson: HAHA!! I've moved on to teenage girls like my role model R. Kelly.

Damn it.

haha

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now now gang, be nice to Wacko Jacko there...seriously though Mike, you're probably doing something wrong. I mean, even I can have mulitple orgrasms...

...they're just many many minutes apart.

P.S. my roomie is your biggest fan, but even thinks you owe him a refund for that last album.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can have multiple orgasms (not as many now, now that I am older) but the last time I did was a few weeks ago and I suprised my girlfriend when I came 3 times in 10 minutes. The first two were about 3 minutes apart and the last was about seven minutes later. I was spent, but if she wanted, I could have gone for four.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my hubby used to have multiple orgasms when we first started dating. I think age (and maybe marriage) have changed that though. I don't think he's came more than once in a night in a really long time.

johncarlson13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does multiple orgasm mean cumming more than once in some short amount of time, like a night or a few hours? Or does it mean having more than one orgasm before ejeculation?

pmpn8ez

Just Browsing
Media
Ive done multiples as well...but the thing thats more satisfying to my wife is that fact that ive trained my PC muscle to be able to squirt a bit of cum without having an orgasm. Takes lots of practice, but wifey LOVES it.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There's another thread here abut the male ability to have multiple orgasms.

Forums -> Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy> cum again?

I think defining it is important, because the book out there right now, "The Multi-orgasmic Man," defines it as the ability to orgasm several times without ejaculating. Personally, if nothing comes out, what's the point of having an orgasm?

At the point that I cum the first time, it's a matter of 30-60 seconds before I cum again, and then again, and then again, etc, shooting a full ( or nearly full) load each time.

:blink:

pacod81: male multiple orgasms, according to the book, occure when you get very close to a actual ejaculation but by sqeezing your pc you're able to stop. You don't cum and you can continue on having sex and the energy that is spent during ejaculation is increased and recirculated throughuot your body. The idea is to stay at this peak as long as you can with uot loosing control and ejaculating. If you don't get your timing right, even though you squeeze your pc, you can ejaculate internally and loose that sexual energy. It takes a little practice and a strong pc but I can do this pretty regularly. Sometimes I build up some much sexual tension and the feeling is so overwhelming I have no desire to ejaculate and my partner will cum until she's completely worn out [way beyond being satisefied]. This is the greatest feeling in the world to me. Most men have their penis control them and when penis is done your done - this way you control your penis and you're done when you want to be. [Any questions on this technique you can email me and I may be able to help you. pacod81@hotmail.com

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awesome post, and good point about you being able to control sex instead of your dick controlling it. Nice avatar, welcome to the fold!

cincydong: I've experienced multiple orgasms on several occasions,usually about 30-40 minutes apart,but have usually been asked to stop before I get to that point because of discomfort/irritation my partner experienced because of my size.I really
didn't feel there was anything special that I did when acheiving this,other than the fact of being really sexually stimulated by my partner and desire to continue pleasing her until she was ready to quit,not me!

pacod81: Thanks for the compliment and the warm welcome - madame zora - I have read some of your post and I like your attitude. -

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by jonnypmann@Jul 31 2004, 01:24 AM
So what is the most times someone has ejaculated in a day? or the most times in a short period of time, like within an hour?
I'm not sure that number of ejaculations in a day is multi-orgasmic.

For a man, I think it's really difficult to define what is and isn't multi-orgasmic because it's not like a woman's. I can orgasm and ejaculate every 30-60 seconds, 3x, 4x, 5x, or more -- but with basically a minute in between each one, am I or am I not multi ? Who knows.

I don't believe multiple orgasms are holding off without cumming. That seems counterintuitive to me.

Somebody should volunteer to do a study LOL

pacod81: If you can ejaculate every minute or so, five or six times in a row, I would say that is definately multi-orgasmic and also very impressive. Can you do this on your own [masterbasting] or do you need a partner. You must produce a large quantity of sperm.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by pacod81@Jul 31 2004, 02:16 AM
If you can ejaculate every minute or so, five or six times in a row, I would say that is definately multi-orgasmic and also very impressive. Can you do this on your own [masterbasting] or do you need a partner. You must produce a large quantity of sperm.
Well, the reason I said it's difficult to define is becasue a guy once suggested that I'm not having multiple orgasms (he believes men aren't physically capable), and that what I have is one very long, drawn out orgasm. Therefore, if there are men who do that, then it would be different than me, and thus one more definition of multiple orgasming.

I experience a very definite lapse between each, even if it's only for a minute, so I consider it a separate orgasm than the one preceding it.

I do this both with a partner and on my own. Guys always comment on it. And "large amount" would be relative. Compared to the mean/median/average/whatever, I produce more.

I'd say it's in my mechanics, not something that I learned or worked at, so not at all impressive -- just the way it is.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Ponybilt:

Whatever your long drawn out orgasm should be described as, it sounds very impressive to me.

On the subject of multiple orgasms, my irredeemably analytical mind suggests a range of options:

1. The ability to come several times in a certain period, say 24 hours.

2. The ability to come several times in one session with only short pauses for recovery of an erection in between.

3. The ability to come several times with one erection. In other words not going soft, not pausing at all in the action.

4. Orgasms very close together, one after the other.

I have not exprienced 4, unless just on occasion there is the feeling that I have just managed to hold back from the brink, and have just maybe fired the first shot, and somehow I've managed to stop. But 1 2 and 3 I do know about. But it may be that 4 is needed to make you multi-orgasmic. But why worry about words?

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Max@Aug 1 2004, 05:11 AM
Ponybilt:

Whatever your long drawn out orgasm should be described as, it sounds very impressive to me.

On the subject of multiple orgasms, my irredeemably analytical mind suggests a range of options:

1. The ability to come several times in a certain period, say 24 hours.

2. The ability to come several times in one session with only short pauses for recovery of an erection in between.

3. The ability to come several times with one erection. In other words not going soft, not pausing at all in the action.

4. Orgasms very close together, one after the other.

I have not exprienced 4, unless just on occasion there is the feeling that I have just managed to hold back from the brink, and have just maybe fired the first shot, and somehow I've managed to stop. But 1 2 and 3 I do know about. But it may be that 4 is needed to make you multi-orgasmic. But why worry about words?
Max, thanks for being clearer than I was in the previous post.

Option 3 is what I do, although I've done 4 without intent that led to 3 :)

In another thread someone described experiencing the same thing. A guy I know has been with another man who also does this. So I know I'm not the only one who functions this way.

The issue I have with it is that guys usually treat the subject as a virility issue but I don't see it that way. Becasue it may be on the fringe of 'normal,' I have to choose between being satisfied (and appearing like a freak), or not being satisfied (and appearing normal). 99% of the time I don't make the decision -- my dick decides. So I end up with all the questions after sex....