Multiple partners. cut vrs uncut

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me start by saying I'm in no way making judgements in any way.

I was wondering for those ladies that have had multiple sexual partners what would be the percentage of guys in your experiences who were cut vrs uncut?

The reason I ask is that if current societal trend is to be uncut I am wondering if ladies experiences support this. If, as a group, the percentages don't ring true why do you think this would be?

Thanks in anticipation

Skip

D

deleted924715

All uncut. I'm British.

I'm not going to sit here speculating about foreskin trends though lol (although if it is, as you describe, a 'current trend' then an incredibly obvious factor is going to be age)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mostly date Afro-Caribbean men, and they tend to be intact. I prefer foreskin. I've noticed a lot of the cut guys have had very loose cuts, and retained some, but not much, skin. I like this too. I liked the cut ones too, but I definitely prefer that foreskin.

Given my location in the USA, the cultural circles I move through, and other factors, over 90% of the men I've been intimate with were circumcised. As far as preferences, I think men should be allowed to make the decision themselves. I'm fine either way, so long as hygiene is exemplary.

My sweetie is uncircumcised and I love him and his penis :p

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't tell about the current dude. If I had to guess, I'd say he has a very loose cut. There's some skin to work with, but probably not as much as there would be if he was totally intact. On the other hand, he could just have a really short foreskin. I didn't notice a scar, but I've only seen his dick twice, and it was really dark one of those times. I've never seen or touched it flaccid. We are not at that stage, and I think he may have some insecurity about his body image. I think he's the most adorable, and I like his fuzzy tummy, and how thick he is all over. But I've seen old pictures of him when he was thick, but all lean, probably thirty pounds ago. He hasn't been particularly keen to let me look at him naked, and I notice he distracts me if I try to fondle his privates before he's fully excited. Yes, fellas. Women are onto your shenanigans. LOL Anyway. I don't know if it's cut or not, I only know I'm a fan.

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was hoping not to get into the rights and wrongs of circumcision but thank you all ladies for your honesty

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was hoping not to get into the rights and wrongs of circumcision but thank you all ladies for your honesty

Maybe you should have added something about that in the original post. I'm not tryin' to be ass-y, just a suggestion for future questions. ;)

Most of the responses have been stated as preferences and experiences, with some touching on thinking men should be able to choose. No one has gone in depth on the ethics or been anything other than extremely polite. What's your problem?

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy