Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just curious, but why do some guys take like 20 or more shots of their pecker, all within what appears to be a matter of seconds? You go to their gallery and your eyes explode with the sudden appearance of all these pictures that look almost identical, with every picture being only a view of their penis and nothing else.

Reactions: jojolongdong

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just curious, but why do some guys take like 20 or more shots of their pecker, all within what appears to be a matter of seconds?

I'm glad you brought that up...... I've been avoiding it for a long time for obvious reasons.

I don't find it odd that some don't seem to have much imagination (if any)
It's that some of them have been repeating the same shots regularly for years....

My reaction when I see an Album of several pages stuffed with photos that all look alike (as you describe) is to exit, with no comment.

However, as you've raised it: I would prefer an Album(s) of carefully chosen and varied shots..... maybe that's not to everyone's taste.?

Joe

Reactions: Nexolaris and rbi99

tdnet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you take a look at my photo Album, I have posted various photos of my giant dick being flaccid/soft, semi erect and fully erect just for variety... Even two tape measured photos for those doubters or cock police here at LPSG..