Multiple questions, Bathmate/cockring/routine

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi guys,

Been going over alot of PE stuff, basically everything, to do a complete overhaul of my routine and gear. Ive come across a few questions again and I'm just gonna post them all at once here, instead of creating multiple threads and dominating the entire forum. Please answer any question that you can answer.

#1 Measurement
I stopped measuring a while ago. Just been doing my excersizes whenever I could. I want to take it up a notch and also start measuring frequently again. But, how to measure correctly for length? This has always bafflded me a bit. If I measure with a tapemeasure across the top of my penis while it is hanging down erect, I can get to 20-21cm (8"). However, if I hold my penis in front and then measure, I get slightly lower number, 18-19cm.

A. How is this possible?
B. What would be the correct way?

#2 Cockring
I read something about using a cockring for enlargement. As fas as I understand you have to wear it over your balls as well. But not longer than 30 minutes at a time. This is obviously not usefull during your job, since you can't excuse yourself every 30 minutes.

A. Has anyone tried this?
B. Do you feel this helps?
C. Can it be used while also doing excercizes and bathmate or should you choose between these?
D. Can the cockring be worn while inside the bathmate?
E. Does this increase enlargement?

#3 Bathmate
I have been using a bathmate since october now. With normal pumps, I read that the pumpsize is important, as it should not be way bigger then your current penis size.

A. Is this also true for bathmates?
B. What size bathmate do I have? There was never a name like goliath or hercules on the package. I measured the girth on the outside and that is 18,5 to 20cm (7,4"-8") on the glass piece of the bathmate in a traffic cone like way.
C. I am currently about 5 to 5.2" in girth, erect. I never fill out the pump. Would you, considering the answers of A and B, advise me to change pumps?

#4 Routine
Years ago, when I started, 2009 november, I used to have a pretty good routine with jelqs, mini jelqs, ULI's squeezes and kegels. In that period I grew from BP 7,4"X4,6" to BP 8,6"X5 at midshaft, base 5.2, in 6 months. After which I stopped. I never figured out if it was real growth, or that my method of measurement changed in that periode as I was still getting around with all the new information. I also can't believe I didn't grow at all. As that big of a change is too big for some measurement error, I do wear contacts, but that is way beyond a bad eyesight error ;).

After that I did it on and off, and as I said earlier, I bought a bathmate last october. If I measure BP now (while hanging down erect) I am about 8"X5.2" At the base I am 5.3-5.4".

I am increasingly anxious about my penis size when with girls and can go absolutely paranoid and crazy when thinking or asking about her former partners. I need to perfect my routine to feel more relaxed. I am also seeing a professional about this (the mental demons, not the routine), so just stick to routinebased answers please (you may ask more if you want though).

So, considering all the questions I asked previously, as far as you know:

A. What would be the best routine for me now? Bathmate, cockring, exercizes, everything taken into account, what would be a good allround routine.
B. Which exercizes overlap? Like, is it usefull doing stretches and bathmate and then also doing girth exercizes and wearing an extender.
C. Would more be better? Like, having endless time, doing all exercizes, hanging, pumping, and wearing extender/cockring entire day. Or would a certain good set of exercizes and devices give the best gains?
D. How much rest do I need? Do I need to take a day off always?
E. Does this go for bathmate as well? As I am now using the bathmate every day, sometimes multiple times as well.

I wish I could reach 9X6 once and get this whole issue over with.
-------------------------------------------------
When I've got it all down and maybe bought a cockring in addition (considering the outcome of the answers here) I will start measuring and updating my gains on the forum with a solid routine.

If you have any knowledge where you can give a definitive answer, please let me know I would be so grateful! I'll be checking back frequently to discuss and finally get it all down.

Cheers

Last edited:

horseymann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey bro. ha ha thats alot ??? For the first question, gravity could working against you when measureing lying on your back. In any case it's better to measure and keep records of lying down or standing up. It would be 2 correct ways.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey man, thanks for reply. But you misunderstood me. I mean, I measure when I stand up.

If I measure like that, my penis is hanging down. If I measure bone pressed on the top of my penis it is longer then when I hold my penis up, so it is not hanging down. That gives me a slightly lower number.

Hope you can help with other questions as well as I still am busy with them.

cheers

naked_butler

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get what you mean about angle to measure at, like ur forearm longer measurement if elbow straight not bent.
Never heard cock ring makes ya bigger and dont know how this could make any permanent diffrrence.

On bathmate you can pump till no more water can come out of valve. Unlike sir pump you cannot just keep going till you in dangerous injury territory.
If you are 8 inches no need to feel paranoid

horseymann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's kinda pointless wearing a cockring around flacid for the simple reason it isn't doing anything. However wearing one while pumping is fun. Just make sure you wear one loosely enough that you can get it off. And like you said don't go past a half hour wearing it. Normally cockrings are worn for temporary penis enlargement, by trapping blood for a fuller erection. Over years of using one can lead to permanent penis enlargement since it's promoting stretching of skin and tissue. You can tell if someones worn a ring for a long time cuz a ring scar develops. I pump my ring scar out so it's hard to tell it's there.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@ Huguest
Sorry to hear that :( Really curious to hear your tips

@ Horseymann
Right. It was suppose to be like doing horses (I believe its called that). Where you squeeze at the base so hard your penis expands. Only now you do that with the ring on and not with your hand.

Keep it coming guys, still alot of questions that I have.

cheers

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys,

Just a quick bump, I am still looking for answers. Please share your knowledge if you have any information.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Again bump. Ill just bump this weekly if no activity :), no point in making new threads with same questions.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always assumed the cock ring was meant for after jelqing or pumping to hold the stretch for a while. The ring itself doesn't cause a stretch or anything.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright, how about mild clamping? Could a tight cockring work the same as a clamp? Maybe a little less hard and much more likely to not cause injury?

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I decided to rewrite my answer list one more time.

First Let me say that I’m about at the same stage as you, been doing Pe for the last 7 months and I don’t see any more progress. I’m now looking for correction to my routine.

#1 Measurement

A) Now, understand that, it very hard to get it right, because the pubic bone is curved and it more profound lower you get.

A lot of peoples measure top side because, it basically what newbie do. But the penis is actually shorter on top since the pubic bone is curve. So people started to measure lower to get longer measurement.

B) Ok, the correct measurement is, with a ruler, press on your pubic bone, on the middle side of the penis (not the top) to the tip of the penis. The penis must be hard.

But you have to understand that measurement is always a comparison to yourself so I say get one way and stick to it. Because comparison between peoples are always biased.

Just the fact that if you press de ruler to your pubic bone, you gain about half an inch in length. So the measurement is always referred to your last measurement whatever the way you use.

For my part, I tend to use the bathmate as a measurement because I know it is at is fullest when I do it, and I keep it at a self-reference. Anyway the numbers on the bathmate are not inch or metric.

#2 Cockring

Ok, Like you I tend to look around the web, pick up any kind of “tips” to do PE, even if it totally absurd and try it. Instead of trying to understand how the penis work.

A few weeks ago, I realise that my Jeqling session was going nowhere, I was doing like 40min of intense Jeqling, my dick was swollen, thicker but couldn’t get any longer.

After a few research, I did understand why.
You have to understand, when you Jeql, your breaking cell and that work fine. But the actual growth is done when the skin is healing. If the healing process is done in a flaccid state, it just thickened up ! Not longer. If you want longer dick, the healing process must be done in an elongated state, let say like an extender.

Now, the cockring can keep the penis filled with blood and can play the role of a cheap extender. But there are troubles with that technique. First the blood does not circulate in that state and the blood can coagulate if worn long enough. Second the penis is not in an elongated state, it just filled (not fully extended) and thirdly there are a lot of better ways to do it.

a) Didn’t try it
b) See explanation
c) Well, keep in mind that bathmate been built with the right pressure to not injure yourself and still keep enough pressure to do the work. So adding a cockring to it, it’s at your own risk. Anyway, this process needs to be done slowly, to give time to the growth (healing time) to process.
d) Sure, it can be worn in the bathmate, but at your own risk.
e) Well, not really, It not healing faster, and the penis can support breaking cell to a point, after that it only more injuries.

#3 Bathmate

A) Yes it true, the pump must be close to the size of the penis to keep a high pressure.
B) Your pump can be compared to a Hercules. Because Goliath is for 8in and higher.
C) Your fine with your actual pump, if someday you reach 8,25inX6 you could think about changing.
I must say that Bathmate pump is a nice device. It help by stretching the skin on the girth side but I use it more for a source of motivation. It help a lot to know that your dick is pumped to the max, and feel and see what you could achieve.

#4 Routine

Ok Like I said, I’m at the same stage as you, I’m trying to figure out a better way. I don’t say it the best way but It what I decided. I wrote this post like 1 month ago that explain what my next step http://www.lpsg.com/350153-im-stoping-for-the-summer.html

Yeah so mostly, I stopped for the summer to get my elasticity back, and starting back in September with a extender, I was looking more for the “phallosan” extender because, it very comfortable. I’m not looking to be excessive in my grow process. But if I understand correctly you could always slow down a month or two and start back even stronger. Right now I’m trying hypnosis, been 2 weeks. Must say I do have a feeling down there. But actual grow… ?!

For the right routine…

Recommend http://www.lpsg.com/347947-free-pe-manual-p1.html
So yeah, a lot of exercise, good health, and try to understand the principle of PE before trying any “tips” around the web without asking yourself some questions.

My routine that I’m going to fellow in September : 3 to 5 times/week, in the morning, warm-up in a bath for 7 mins, do jelqing 6 sets of 5 mins, doing 1min up, down, right, left, strait (30mins total), warm-down 7mins. Then Extender 7h, Bathmate 15min in the evening. Take supplement L-Arginine & L-Carnitine combo 3X a day, for the elasticity that I’m looking for.

A) There is no real perfect routine. The best routine is the one you can fellow and not injure yourself. Keep in mind that you only need to break cell evenly and heal in an extended support.

B) PE, is a big world, all those techniques and devices... Keep asking yourself what you want to accomplish? Get more girth? Use bathmate more… Get longer? Use Extender, Do jelqing all the time. Don’t want injuries? Stretch or warm-up. Try jelqing and add on slowly, and feel your dick to not exceed it capacity.

C) Ok… There are really two philosophy, peoples say it better “more always more” others say “just a little but for a long time”. For my part I tried “more always more” the trouble is that you reach a point where it take too much effort and time, and the penis keep hardening and doesn’t gain anymore. So I stopped, but before doing the other way, think at the process…

Logically breaking more cell in one shot, need definitely more time healing! So you get more a “1 day work, 1 day off” schedule.

Or breaking fewer cells in one shot, need less time healing! So you get more a 5X/week workout.

Keep in mind that it the healing time that is the real grows time. The best is to stretch evenly so work those spot that are harder to stretch, like down jeqling or side jelqing to get the max out of each session.

D) Day off (healing time) is the time that your penis creates new skin to fix the broken cell. Just keep in mind that if you pass the healing time in a flaccid state, the new skin is stack on the old skin. It not likes a new pavement, where the new skin is built in a straight line side by side like you see in flash clip. It more like a built-up where the new skin just adds to the old one. If you want your penis longer, it has to heal stretched. Not heavy stretch, just stretch to heal. Remember, it a healing time, no stretching time.

E) For the bathmate, fellow the recommendation on the box, it writhed there for something. It 15min to 20min/day. The bathmate work your girth and keep you hooked on PE with the immediate fulsome.

Wish you good luck with your project.

It’s a bit late here. Good night

Last edited:

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you for this massive reply. I really appreciate it.

I will look into the links you've provided.

All in all this is very helpful and gets me closer to where I want to be.

Cheers!