Multiple

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by cockamania, Dec 27, 2006.

1. cockamania

cockamania New Member

Hi I am not sure what women mean when they say multiple orgasm. Is it when they have more then one in a session or back to back?

For example my wife had three intense ones with a few momments in between this morning. is that multiple?

Any one?

PS I found her G spot recently and wow it was awesome, but no squirt yet.

2. D_Trumbell Trickledick

i can make my wife squirt by alternating between a few cock thrusts and licking her clit.

3. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

I think the word can refer to either but is most often used to describe more than one orgasm in a lovemaking session. So, if my husband and I are together, and I have one orgasm after 10 minutes, and another 5 minutes later, and another 5 minutes later, I consider that multiple orgasms.

I have had some brand new, astonishing experiences lately, though. I don't know if it's because I'm getting older, or what the reason could be, but I'm having something like a second and/or third "wave" to my orgasms. This is different than the usual "aftershocks" and contractions...it is, in fact, another orgasm, but it's blending into the previous one. I can feel the previous one fading and then bam! There comes another climax. :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

It's never happened to me in the past, so I'm pretty excited about it (and so is my husband). So I guess I would call that multiple orgasms as well, but I think it's a less common phenomenon, so it's probably not what people generally mean by the term.

4. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would say your wife has had multiples. I've had them with just a few minutes in between and I've had them back to back, which is great...like a wave and really intense - they're the BEST...

5. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

I think multiple orgasms just means they have more than 1. I've been with quite a few women who had multiples and sometimes they have them back to back really quick, and then some other women there's a space between them and you have to work her back up to it again. Hot either way.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Whenever i try for back to back multiples i just end up peeing the 2nd time so i wait a while now and try again later :confused:

7. lightninggirl

lightninggirl New Member

i only orgasm in multiples, unless i am masturbating via clit stimulation. the joke is that i go in 3s; i've also had nights where i go in 4s. my orgasm starts, it starts to fade away like it's going to stop, and then picks back up (generally with more intensity). so it's almost like one loooooooooooooooooooong orgasm with a half-second of a break in between them. a multiple orgasm doesn't actually END and pick up a few minutes later! it just continues on its own.

i think i developed my ability to multiple orgasm due to the fact that The Husband was VERY quick (2-3 mins max) when we first got together, so i had to make the most out of the experience. now that he's able to go longer, i get 15-20 orgasms per sex session. my record (during separation with the bf that was 10 years younger) was well over 100 orgasms in one sex session, but we went for almost 6 hours. i was one tired pup after that.

Draft saved Draft deleted