Multiple

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by cockamania, Dec 27, 2006.

1. cockamania

cockamania Member

Hi I am not sure what women mean when they say multiple orgasm. Is it when they have more then one in a session or back to back?

For example my wife had three intense ones with a few momments in between this morning. is that multiple?

Any one?

PS I found her G spot recently and wow it was awesome, but no squirt yet.

2. D_Trumbell Trickledick

i can make my wife squirt by alternating between a few cock thrusts and licking her clit.

3. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

I think the word can refer to either but is most often used to describe more than one orgasm in a lovemaking session. So, if my husband and I are together, and I have one orgasm after 10 minutes, and another 5 minutes later, and another 5 minutes later, I consider that multiple orgasms.

I have had some brand new, astonishing experiences lately, though. I don't know if it's because I'm getting older, or what the reason could be, but I'm having something like a second and/or third "wave" to my orgasms. This is different than the usual "aftershocks" and contractions...it is, in fact, another orgasm, but it's blending into the previous one. I can feel the previous one fading and then bam! There comes another climax. :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

It's never happened to me in the past, so I'm pretty excited about it (and so is my husband). So I guess I would call that multiple orgasms as well, but I think it's a less common phenomenon, so it's probably not what people generally mean by the term.

4. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would say your wife has had multiples. I've had them with just a few minutes in between and I've had them back to back, which is great...like a wave and really intense - they're the BEST...

5. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

I think multiple orgasms just means they have more than 1. I've been with quite a few women who had multiples and sometimes they have them back to back really quick, and then some other women there's a space between them and you have to work her back up to it again. Hot either way.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Whenever i try for back to back multiples i just end up peeing the 2nd time so i wait a while now and try again later :confused:

7. lightninggirl

lightninggirl New Member

i only orgasm in multiples, unless i am masturbating via clit stimulation. the joke is that i go in 3s; i've also had nights where i go in 4s. my orgasm starts, it starts to fade away like it's going to stop, and then picks back up (generally with more intensity). so it's almost like one loooooooooooooooooooong orgasm with a half-second of a break in between them. a multiple orgasm doesn't actually END and pick up a few minutes later! it just continues on its own.

i think i developed my ability to multiple orgasm due to the fact that The Husband was VERY quick (2-3 mins max) when we first got together, so i had to make the most out of the experience. now that he's able to go longer, i get 15-20 orgasms per sex session. my record (during separation with the bf that was 10 years younger) was well over 100 orgasms in one sex session, but we went for almost 6 hours. i was one tired pup after that.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice