Mum is back with Ex - How I 'came out'..

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think you handled the incident with your Mum's boyfriend well. Sorry you have to deal with somebody who expresses such hostility towards you.

If he continues to act hostile/threatening towards you, I suggest you keep a cell phone on you at all times. Let him know you will automatically use your cell phone to call the police and 10 gay friends if he ever threatens you, loses his temper around you, or any action where you fear for your physical safety. Of course, I also suggest telling your friends know about this guy and asking them if they would be willing to come over at a moment's notice if he ever assaults you. If he ever knows he won't get away with acting hostile around you, he likely won't do it. Sometimes, a cell phone is the best anti-gay-bashing device around.

From your recent post, it sounds like your mother is standing up for you. Good for her!
She's told him that his actions were inappropriate - so I'll bet she will eventually tire of this guy. If she is mature enough to tell him to stick up for you, she is also likely a good enough judge of character that she will decide she's better off with somebody else.

You can't choose your Mom's actions or feelings towards him, but from what you posted, it seems like she can handle him just fine.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
QUOTE=conntom;2695987]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F_Man

that or money...

- - -

Someone else's quote about money was misplaced as a quote of mine. Did not think or write about money.

Cheers, FinnMan

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It takes a courageous gut to stand up for yourself like that! I'm very proud of you. Well, if you're sure that your mom's with him again, then maybe you need to let things flow naturally for awhile, because maybe the guy is now coming around to the fact that "we're here, we're queer, so get used to it!"

All the best though. :)

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's the deal in the video with the guy sucking you off. He seems to be spend more time rearranging his own legs than sucking your cock. My mouth wouldn't be off your cock for more than 2 seconds at a time and no more often than absolutely necessary.

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
What's the deal in the video with the guy sucking you off. He seems to be spend more time rearranging his own legs than sucking your cock. My mouth wouldn't be off your cock for more than 2 seconds at a time and no more often than absolutely necessary.

haha what a hilarious comment and what a place to post it! love that.

I told him to move his head to the side. he's actually very good at worshiping my steak.