Mum saw my adult circumcision

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by tottonvirgin, Nov 20, 2008.

1. tottonvirgin

tottonvirgin New Member

How embarassing......i was cut at 26 through my own choice, while in hospital, had to stay overnight and mum visited. When surgeon came to check his handywork my mum stayed at the bedside! how could i tell her to piss off? lol

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Tell her you wanted some privacy.

3. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    really adult time...speak same to mum...she will appreciate being treated as such...if she does not respect your manly needs...this is your fault...some mothers are never going to let go...you need to be more,well grown up...try it it feels liberating..good luck guy

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

She wanted to be able to say "You haven't got anything I haven't seen before." You screwed that up by getting circumcised, you know.

5. Xcuze

Gold Member

You should have a close enough relationship with your Mother to not have to say "piss off". In that situation, I would only have to give my Mother a look to let her know I didnt want her seeing it. Actually, your Mother should have at least looked away or even left the room. It was her bad judgement IMO.

6. B_Sativa

B_Sativa New Member

In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
    good job gettin cut!!! uncut cocks smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Corius

Corius New Member

As an uncut man I rather resent the suggestion that uncut cocks smell. Yes, they do, but then all cocks have some sort of smell. I have no doubt that cocks, uncut or cut, when not properly bathed can all develop a smell, just as underarms or any other part of the body could.

Blanket pronouncements about cut or uncut cocks are simply wrong. I have known only a few cocks close up, all of them uncut, and never have I encountered any offensive odor. Any special care needed for uncut cocks is a small price to pay for this wonderfully sensitive bit of flesh in its original place.

8. BoyCordoba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sativa, your comment feels just out of place. It had nothing to do with the actual subject of the thread: his mom seeing his dick after circumcision.

In my opinion, she should have left the room, turned around or at least ask if you were OK with her being there while the doctor was checking you out.

9. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe your mom was curious what a circumcised penis looked like. Of course, as an adult, you should have had the bollocks to tell your mom to please wait outside.

10. B_mylipswet

B_mylipswet New Member

In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
    I have no such hang-ups. I'm the mom of a son in his 20's and last week I rushed him to the hospital with cellulitus. The area of his infection was yes you guessed it. His testicles. They grew a size that was shocking. He had no problem showing me and had I not had such an open relationship with my son he could have been dead today. In the ER the doctor told me he was about to go into shock from the illness and was close to losing his life. Had I not seen and rushed him there, it could have been fatal. So much for being shy. I didn't have any problems taking a glance at his problem to second guess the Doctor on my son's behalf. I can however, tell you if your uncomfortable tell your mother it's private. I'm certain she will understand.

11. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry to hear about your son's illness, I hope all is better. But I think the thing is, some men are uncomfortable with their moms seeing them naked once they reach a certain age. As a father, I know my daughter will have a time in her life when she will not want me to see her naked. That's just something that happens.

12. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

sistah, any cock will smell if it's not clean. just like a pussy will smell if the wahine hasn't cleaned it properly, yah?

as for the TC, you could have just said "this is kinda private." me, personally, i don't have hang ups about who sees me naked. i'll walk from the shower to my room naked, but again, that's me

EDIT: and yes, i am cut, so don't think i'm some uncut zealot

13. dadboned39

dadboned39 New Member

Albums:
    you would of thought doctor would of asked her to step outside so he could examine him. Know when had mine done as a adult that nursing staff checked mine every 2 hours, but also had testicle surgery at same time

know few weeks later was visiting my dad on the farm and us guys was in barn and i took a leak and stood where dad could see it, and asked if he noticed anything different, we talked and he told he he was sorry for not having it done when born when it would of cost $10.00 and alot less discomfort.

14. B_aNMpumpCOACH

B_aNMpumpCOACH New Member

o my ,,,,,, talk about uper GI INFECTION

15. B_mylipswet

B_mylipswet New Member

In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
    Thank you for your concern, I definately have not peeked in years. I also, do not allow my son to see me naked, I've provided the same respect for his privacy as well and we simply don't violate that. I would imagine if it's life threatening that fear goes out the door. There is a word to use when you don't want someone else to view you no matter whom it may be....that's a simple NO!

16. Smartalk

Gold Member

The surgeon was totally out of order and un-professional in this case. He should have said I will come back later when your visitor had left or asked her to step outside so that he could examine you.

You were well withinn your right to refuse the examination with your mother present, after all your 26 years old not 6.

17. powerbook06

powerbook06 Member

It amazes me that this issue is under discussion. Isn't a given and well understood that anyone has after some age his privacy being respected by anyone else, parents and other close relatives included? Are there cases where this is not true? I cannot imagine anything, except pathological situations.

18. powerbook06

powerbook06 Member

I concur. The whole situation seems quite strange to me too.

19. BayAreaGuy

BayAreaGuy Member

Albums:
    It's very, very rare to meet a guy who cleans as well as you say is necessary. No cut man I ever met has the stank that I've encountered with uncut cocks. And the worst part is just how oblivious (or nonchalant) the uncut guys are about it. Who wants a mouth full of bacteria?!

It may be a "wonderfully sensitive bit of flesh" to you...but it's a damn dirty annoyance to those of us who have to deal with it.

20. pargon9

pargon9 New Member

If I didn't want my mother to see my cock, I would have said so. If I WANTED to show it to her, I would have done just like you did... not say a word. Are you sure you didn't really want her to see your cock?

Draft saved Draft deleted