Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
holy crap apparently i forgot to delete the pics iv uploaded from my cam....was just showin her sum nice piccys of the dog and out of nowhere my dick pops up:eek:....im absolutely mortified cant face seein her for a while....what do i do please help lol

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Then again, I am sure she saw it before!!!

Yes, one must be careful when using the Internet.

D

deleted478946

Lol Avoidance is the best option ;) [Unless you're feeling bold, in which case come clean]

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh wow. You can't be so careless about such things. She's your mum. You're going to have to deal with her at some point. Just go about your life as if nothing happened. And never keep dick on a camera.

bigcockinsheff

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh wow. You can't be so careless about such things. She's your mum. You're going to have to deal with her at some point. Just go about your life as if nothing happened. And never keep dick on a camera.

i was in the process of deletin em....just got a new camera yesterday....but i was deleting some normals n i saw a pic of my dog thatd cheer my mum up....stupid idea cos she asked to see a few more...i didnt think itd got round to the cock pics yet but obvo i wa wrong....i know it was stupid i feel rite embarrased now:frown1:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oooh. Yeah. That would be awkward. *checks camera* The best thing I can come up with is pleading innocence. If you just say, "It's not me!" It will be extremely obvious that it is you. Perhaps you could say it was a drunken friends photo? Or perhaps you could claim that you were drunk yourself. I really don't know what I would do in that situation. Just play it cool and everything will blow over. :cool: It will hopefully be one of those embarrassing things that people forget about.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ha! That's awful!

My hubby once left a camera at his parents house after a big family get-together that not only had nekkid photos of me on it, it also had a few sex videos we made together when I was pregnant. We realized it on the car ride home. He drove back so fast! We were both afraid someone would pick it up and start going browsing through the pictures!

Avoid her for a little bit, then the next time you see her, intentionally act like nothing ever happened.

bigcockinsheff

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ha! That's awful!

My hubby once left a camera at his parents house after a big family get-together that not only had nekkid photos of me on it, it also had a few sex videos we made together when I was pregnant. We realized it on the car ride home. He drove back so fast! We were both afraid someone would pick it up and start going browsing through the pictures!

Avoid her for a little bit, then the next time you see her, intentionally act like nothing ever happened.

Thanks thats some rlly good advice. I think i might just stay in my room for the rest of the day and only speak to her again tommorow after work...still cant beleive that just happened...but she said somethin like shed forget shed ever seen that so i think ill get away with it

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha thats a very unfortunate situation .. yeah just wait a few hours, bring up a topic that you both know will have at least a clean 5 minute convo (favorite sports team, weather ... ANYTHING lol) ... dust yourself off and sweep that awkward 2 minutes under the rug and suppress the memory because it never happened lol

just be more careful with your pictures

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't make a "big" (hehe) deal out of it.

Everyone's mother has seen their son's penis. Not just when they're kids either. I've been "caught" many times. It is creepy when my mum or other family members (yes, they have seen it too!) start telling people I have a big dick or making fun of me for it but eventually you get over it.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
This is the definition of the difference between tragedy and comedy. Tragedy is if it happened to me. Comedy is that it happened to you. Sorry don't mean to laugh but it is funny. Though I also feel your pain.