Munching Trade at the Mall (Gay Erotica)

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's the holiday season and Zach has picked up a seasonal job as a sales associate at Armani Exchange at The Galleria Mall. The holiday season is the busiest time of year at most retail business and this was definitely true for Houston's most popular shopping center. Zach always in need of extra money around this time of year, knew that the mall was a sure bet. Not only did Zach choose The Galleria for it's multitude of available job opportunities, but he also knew that The Galleria attracted a copious amount of young attractive people. The Galleria was a shopping hotspot and also a popular social setting. When you didn't want to go to the club you could always head down to The Galleria and just hangout in the food court, which is where the young people usually tended to congregate.

"Zach, after you fold that table I want you to assist some of these customers. The traffic has picked up and there are a lot of customers in need of help."

"Okay Lynn. I only have a few more shirts to fold and I'll be done with this table."

Zach was hired on as a sales associate but since he'd been hired he'd been a sales associate, stocker, cashier, janitor, and a folder. The managers were thrilled at how reliable Zach was and felt he was extremely reliable wherever they needed him to help. The high energy atmosphere was right up Zach's alley because he enjoyed meeting new people which his position as a sales associate allowed. The thumping techno music that blasted from the speakers gave the store a clublike atmosphere because the Armani Exchange brand was intended to appeal to a younger demographic. The club music was comparable to the horn that the Pied Piper played. It brought curious people into the packed store.

It didn't take Zach long to spot a group of hot young college jocks saunter into the store like they owned the place. All of the other sales associates were busy assisting their own customers so Zach swallowed his nerves and approached the stunningly handsome group of four to see if they needed assistance. One of the guys said they were just looking but would they would be sure to let come find him if they needed help with anything.

"Okay, well my name is Zach. If you see something you like but don't see your size just let me know and I can pull it from the back stock area."

Zach had been trained to apply hard sales tactics to get each and every person he assisted to buy something even if it was just a pair of socks. Zach would watch the group intently, not only to admire their good looks, but also to see which items appealed to them so that he could find similar items to present to them. There was one guy in the group that really caught Zach's attention. The tall brunette with the big brown eyes and bushy eyebrows looked like a young modern day Marlon Brando with his on purpose messy tousled locs and his patchy facial hair. The dude had a mysterious sex appeal that kept Zach entranced with his every move. Zach new that he needed to do something to make his presence felt. Zach noticed that the group of guys were lingering near the denim pants and were discussing something amongst themselves so Zach approached then again to see if they were finding everything okay.

"I see you guys are looking at our popular distressed skinny leg jeans. Those are among one of our best selling items in the store."

Zach had not noticed before that the guy that he'd fancied the most, had his right arm cradled in a sling. His arm was broken but that did not deter Zach in his quest to get the stud's attention. One of the friends spoke up, telling Zach that his buddy was interested in trying on a few sizes. Zach was eager to put his salesman skills to the test but wasn't sure which buddy was being spoken of.

"Cool who is it that needs those jeans to try on?"

The handsome heartthrob rocking the sling stepped forward and in a raspy voice asked Zach if he would mind helping him considering his predicament as he looked down at his right arm. Zach beamed inside at the prospect of being able to help this fine specimen of a man. "I've got it covered bud." Apparently the slinged stud was the only one in need of assistance so he told his buddies that he'd catch up with them by the food court after he'd finished trying on some jeans. The other 3 guys told him to take his time and call to call them if he couldn't find them in the crowded food court.

Once his friends were out of earshot, the slinged stud presented Zach his left hand for a handshake. "My name is Xavier. It was my idea to come into the store." Zach shook his hand and inquired about his arm.

"I'm glad you decided to check us out. I hope you don't mind me asking but what happened to your arm?"

"Oh I had a spill on my skateboard. I was trying to show out for this hot chick that was watching us at the skate park."

Zach's internal glee began to fade away hearing him speak of trying to impress a female. In Zach's mind this meant that he stood no chance at capturing Xavier's notice because Xavier was heterosexual. Zach snapped out of his momentary trance and brought himself back to reality and focused his attention on trying to make a sale.

"What size are you in pants? I can pull a few from the stock and set you up in a fitting room so that you can see how they fit your frame. Do you know your waist size and inseam length?

Xavier told Zach that he wore a size 30 in the waist but wasn't sure about his inseam length so Zach went behind the counter and pulled a tape measure out of the drawer. He headed back to his customer and prepared to get the inseam measurement so that he could collect a stack of jeans for Xavier to try on.

"Hey Xavier, I'll measure your inseam and then I'll put you in a fitting room. You cool with that?"

"Sure man. I appreciate all of the help. You definitely get an A+ for customer service."

Zach directed Xavier to stand straight and leave a gap between his legs so that he could get an accurate measurement. The inseam was the measurement from the crotch down to the bottom hem of the pants. As Zach placed the measuring tape just beneath Xavier's crotch, it crossed his mind that he was close to Xavier's private parts. Nothing but fabric between him and Xavier's mysterious meat.

"Xavier your inseam is 35 inches. Show me the pairs you are interested in trying on and I'll bring them to you after I put you in a vacant fitting room."

Xavier pointed out several pairs of jeans, all of which were too small for his tall lanky size. Zach knew that he'd be able to find those jeans in Xavier's size in the stock room so he didn't fret about it. He placed Xavier in a fitting room and told him to sit tight until he got back and that it might take him a few minutes to find all of the jeans.

Five minutes later Zach was knocking on the door to Xavier's fitting room. "Xavier, it's me, Zach. I have those jeans you wanted to try on." Xavier opened the door and reached out to grab the stack with his one good arm. Zach soon realized that Xavier was having a difficult time balancing the pants in one arm so he took the stack to the bench and set them down for Xavier. It hadn't crossed Zach's mind that he would have to stick around to help Xavier try on the pants until Xavier said "Hey Zach would you mind helping me get undressed? I'm limited due to my sling." Zach was more than happy to help Xavier remove his pants.

"Oh yea. I hadn't even thought about your arm being a hindrance. Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it."

"Cool. First help me take my shoes off then we'll work on removing my pants." Zach easily removed Xavier's shoes then proceeded to unfasten his belt. The belt was removed and Zach was now preparing to unbutton Xavier's pants. Zach had to check his hormones and keep his mind on being professional here. It was hard because all Zach could think about was the possibility of Xavier's cock flopping out of his pants. The thought alone made Zach spring an erection that he'd just pretend was not there. Xavier's pants were now completely off and he stood there in his skintight turquoise eggplant emoji boxers. Zach couldn't help but to smile when he saw the tongue and cheek boxers that Xavier was wearing "Hey nice underwear." Xavier, equally amused replied "Thanks. Glad you like them."

Zach patiently assisted his client with trying on 5 pairs of jeans. Throughout that time Zach and Xavier joked and chatted with one another to take away some of the awkwardness of the situation. Zach was still under the impression that Xavier was straight so he didn't want to make Xavier uncomfortable with any hint of homosexuality. While trying on the last pair of jeans, Xavier studied his reflection in the mirror closely. He turned from side to side and checked himself to see how the jeans looked all the way around. Finally, in what Zach felt was a flirtatious request, Xavier asked him "How do these jeans make my butt look?" Zach's eyes bulged in shock at the question and Xavier saw his facial expression in the mirror. Zach replied "It looks great to me." Xavier smirked but said nothing.

Zach was helping Xavier out of the last pair of pants and was getting ready to scoop up Xavier's own pair so that he could help him into them. Before Zach could bend down to help Xavier put one foot in at a time, Xavier had another request. "Zach would you mind doing me one more favor?"

"Sure. What else do you want me to do?" Zach figured that maybe Xavier wanted him to perhaps pull another pair of jeans for him to try on which Zach would be more than happy to do.

"Zach I can sense that you are into me. I'm into you also. I saw you watching me when my friends were here. I figured if I got you alone I could make my move. I bet you want to see what's beneath my eggplant emoji boxers. Don't you?"

A flushed Zach nodded yes. To that Xavier asked Zach to pull his boxers down. "Do with me as you wish, Zach. I don't have much time because I have meet my friends at the food court." Zach couldn't believe his ears but he didn't waste too much time overthinking it. Zach was about to munch the meat of his client in the privacy of a fitting room. Talk about a moment to remember. Zach slowly slid the skintight boxers down until they were resting on top of Xavier's feet. Not much needed to be said because they were both aware of what was about to happen. Xavier was about to get his cock sucked so he stepped out of his boxers and spread his legs. Zach, already on his knees was ready to provide the best customer service any many could ever wish for.

Zach double checked to make sure that the fitting room door was locked before returning to his place at Xavier's widespread feet. Taking a moment to appreciate Xavier's flaccid fleshy phallus, he noticed that not only was Xavier hung like a horse but he was also intact aka uncircumcised. Zach always had a thing for uncircumcised meat and felt that it had a more favorable flavor to his taste buds. Zach took in the array of veins of various sizes that were covering Xavier's shaft then he slowly pulled the foreskin back to see the mushroom shaped tip that was already producing precum. The sight of the precum made Zach's mouth salivate but Zack had more things to see. The balls. "Wow Xavier these things are huge." Zach was in awe when he lifted Xavier's shaft up to see the two large dangling balls. Zach always loved a nice set of large balls because it gave him something to fondle while he was sucking cock. Xavier could see the excitement in Zach's expression when he lifted his cock and laid his eyes on Xavier's testicles. "Zach those balls are full buddy. I'm right handed and as you can see from my sling I haven't been able to jerk off for a few weeks." Knowing that Xavier's balls were full of jizz was all Zach needed to hear. Zach closed his eyes and brought his lips to the tip of Xavier's sheathed cock and swirled the loose skin a few times and then brought Xavier's warm fleshy shaft into his wet mouth. Zach held his shaft in his mouth for a minute or two to allow his tongue to dance around Xavier's shaft as a way to coax it into blooming into a fully erect penis. The trick worked because Xavier's rod began to slowly expand inside of Zach's mouth. Zach could feel the foreskin retract along in his mouth and waited for it was fully retracted before he would began to quietly suck Xavier to completion. With the foreskin fully retracted, he slowly allowed his wet mouth to glide along Xavier's 8 inch rod. With each slow stroke of Zach's mouth, he could feel the ridges and contours of Xavier's penis. Each stroke presented Zach with the wonderful chance for his nose to meet Xavier's thick brown pubes. Balls deep was no issue for Zach, especially when the base of the shaft was brimming with thick brown pubes. A few dick dives confirmed the mingling odors of natural body musk and a scented body wash. Zach was in a cock sucking trance until the trance was interrupted by the placement of Xavier's left hand on the back of Zach's head. Xavier was enjoying the blowjob so much that he was ready for Zach to go a little faster. Zach knew the cues and a hand placed on the back of the head was a cue that they wanted to help control the pace. Xavier set the rhythm by moving Zach's head back and forth with his hand until he felt Zach had the rhythm down. Once Zach had shown Xavier that he had the pace under control, Xavier dropped his hand and enjoyed the ride. Xavier began to moan more audibly with the faster pace. Zach cuffed Xavier's balls and massaged them knowing that this often brought some men to climax when it was done in conjunction with sucking the shaft. A few minutes in and Zach felt Xavier's balls scrunch up into a large tight knot near the base of his shaft. Zach continued to work and was excited to taste the blast of salty semen that was sure to fill his mouth with just a few more strokes. Xavier being the gentleman he is, warned Zach that he was about to cum. "Zach are you ready for it?" Zach was more than ready and replied "Give it to me." Right after Zach said those words Xavier's body went rigid and a huge explosion of Xavier's cum was being deposited into Zach's throat. Zach knew he couldn't leave any evidence behind so down the hatch all 8 ropes of the cum went. "Thanks Zach. I needed that."

Zach helped Xavier into his clothes then took his items to the front register so that the cashier could ring him up.

Xavier left the store after purchasing all 5 pairs of jeans. Zach's boss, Lynn, commended Zach on the excellent sale he'd just made and told him to keep up the good work. "Zach you are a great salesman. I know you are a seasonal employee but I'd be more than happy to make an offer to you to stay on as a sales associate if you wish." Zach pleased with the offer and said "Yes that would be amazing."

bidad4son

Sexy Member
Media
Groton, Connecticut, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's the holiday season and Zach has picked up a seasonal job as a sales associate at Armani Exchange at The Galleria Mall. The holiday season is the busiest time of year at most retail business and this was definitely true for Houston's most popular shopping center. Zach always in need of extra money around this time of year, knew that the mall was a sure bet. Not only did Zach choose The Galleria for it's multitude of available job opportunities, but he also knew that The Galleria attracted a copious amount of young attractive people. The Galleria was a shopping hotspot and also a popular social setting. When you didn't want to go to the club you could always head down to The Galleria and just hangout in the food court, which is where the young people usually tended to congregate.

"Zach, after you fold that table I want you to assist some of these customers. The traffic has picked up and there are a lot of customers in need of help."

"Okay Lynn. I only have a few more shirts to fold and I'll be done with this table."

Zach was hired on as a sales associate but since he'd been hired he'd been a sales associate, stocker, cashier, janitor, and a folder. The managers were thrilled at how reliable Zach was and felt he was extremely reliable wherever they needed him to help. The high energy atmosphere was right up Zach's alley because he enjoyed meeting new people which his position as a sales associate allowed. The thumping techno music that blasted from the speakers gave the store a clublike atmosphere because the Armani Exchange brand was intended to appeal to a younger demographic. The club music was comparable to the horn that the Pied Piper played. It brought curious people into the packed store.

It didn't take Zach long to spot a group of hot young college jocks saunter into the store like they owned the place. All of the other sales associates were busy assisting their own customers so Zach swallowed his nerves and approached the stunningly handsome group of four to see if they needed assistance. One of the guys said they were just looking but would they would be sure to let come find him if they needed help with anything.

"Okay, well my name is Zach. If you see something you like but don't see your size just let me know and I can pull it from the back stock area."

Zach had been trained to apply hard sales tactics to get each and every person he assisted to buy something even if it was just a pair of socks. Zach would watch the group intently, not only to admire their good looks, but also to see which items appealed to them so that he could find similar items to present to them. There was one guy in the group that really caught Zach's attention. The tall brunette with the big brown eyes and bushy eyebrows looked like a young modern day Marlon Brando with his on purpose messy tousled locs and his patchy facial hair. The dude had a mysterious sex appeal that kept Zach entranced with his every move. Zach new that he needed to do something to make his presence felt. Zach noticed that the group of guys were lingering near the denim pants and were discussing something amongst themselves so Zach approached then again to see if they were finding everything okay.

"I see you guys are looking at our popular distressed skinny leg jeans. Those are among one of our best selling items in the store."

Zach had not noticed before that the guy that he'd fancied the most, had his right arm cradled in a sling. His arm was broken but that did not deter Zach in his quest to get the stud's attention. One of the friends spoke up, telling Zach that his buddy was interested in trying on a few sizes. Zach was eager to put his salesman skills to the test but wasn't sure which buddy was being spoken of.

The handsome heartthrob rocking the sling stepped forward and in a raspy voice asked Zach if he would mind helping him considering his predicament as he looked down at his right arm. Zach beamed inside at the prospect of being able to help this fine specimen of a man. "I've got it covered bud." Apparently the slinged stud was the only one in need of assistance so he told his buddies that he'd catch up with them by the food court after he'd finished trying on some jeans. The other 3 guys told him to take his time and call to call them if he couldn't find them in the crowded food court.

Once his friends were out of earshot, the slinged stud presented Zach his left hand for a handshake. "My name is Xavier. It was my idea to come into the store." Zach shook his hand and inquired about his arm.

"I'm glad you decided to check us out. I hope you don't mind me asking but what happened to your arm?"

"Oh I had a spill on my skateboard. I was trying to show out for this hot chick that was watching us at the skate park."

Zach's internal glee began to fade away hearing him speak of trying to impress a female. In Zach's mind this meant that he stood no chance at capturing Xavier's notice because Xavier was heterosexual. Zach snapped out of his momentary trance and brought himself back to reality and focused his attention on trying to make a sale.

"What size are you in pants? I can pull a few from the stock and set you up in a fitting room so that you can see how they fit your frame. Do you know your waist size and inseam length?

Xavier told Zach that he wore a size 30 in the waist but wasn't sure about his inseam length so Zach went behind the counter and pulled a tape measure out of the drawer. He headed back to his customer and prepared to get the inseam measurement so that he could collect a stack of jeans for Xavier to try on.

"Hey Xavier, I'll measure your inseam and then I'll put you in a fitting room. You cool with that?"

"Sure man. I appreciate all of the help. You definitely get an A+ for customer service."

Zach directed Xavier to stand straight and leave a gap between his legs so that he could get an accurate measurement. The inseam was the measurement from the crotch down to the bottom hem of the pants. As Zach placed the measuring tape just beneath Xavier's crotch, it crossed his mind that he was close to Xavier's private parts. Nothing but fabric between him and Xavier's mysterious meat.

"Xavier your inseam is 35 inches. Show me the pairs you are interested in trying on and I'll bring them to you after I put you in a vacant fitting room."

Xavier pointed out several pairs of jeans, all of which were too small for his tall lanky size. Zach knew that he'd be able to find those jeans in Xavier's size in the stock room so he didn't fret about it. He placed Xavier in a fitting room and told him to sit tight until he got back and that it might take him a few minutes to find all of the jeans.

Five minutes later Zach was knocking on the door to Xavier's fitting room. "Xavier, it's me, Zach. I have those jeans you wanted to try on." Xavier opened the door and reached out to grab the stack with his one good arm. Zach soon realized that Xavier was having a difficult time balancing the pants in one arm so he took the stack to the bench and set them down for Xavier. It hadn't crossed Zach's mind that he would have to stick around to help Xavier try on the pants until Xavier said "Hey Zach would you mind helping me get undressed? I'm limited due to my sling." Zach was more than happy to help Xavier remove his pants.

"Oh yea. I hadn't even thought about your arm being a hindrance. Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it."

"Cool. First help me take my shoes off then we'll work on removing my pants." Zach easily removed Xavier's shoes then proceeded to unfasten his belt. The belt was removed and Zach was now preparing to unbutton Xavier's pants. Zach had to check his hormones and keep his mind on being professional here. It was hard because all Zach could think about was the possibility of Xavier's cock flopping out of his pants. The thought alone made Zach spring an erection that he'd just pretend was not there. Xavier's pants were now completely off and he stood there in his skintight turquoise eggplant emoji boxers. Zach couldn't help but to smile when he saw the tongue and cheek boxers that Xavier was wearing "Hey nice underwear." Xavier, equally amused replied "Thanks. Glad you like them."

Zach patiently assisted his client with trying on 5 pairs of jeans. Throughout that time Zach and Xavier joked and chatted with one another to take away some of the awkwardness of the situation. Zach was still under the impression that Xavier was straight so he didn't want to make Xavier uncomfortable with any hint of homosexuality. While trying on the last pair of jeans, Xavier studied his reflection in the mirror closely. He turned from side to side and checked himself to see how the jeans looked all the way around. Finally, in what Zach felt was a flirtatious request, Xavier asked him "How do these jeans make my butt look?" Zach's eyes bulged in shock at the question and Xavier saw his facial expression in the mirror. Zach replied "It looks great to me." Xavier smirked but said nothing.

Zach was helping Xavier out of the last pair of pants and was getting ready to scoop up Xavier's own pair so that he could help him into them. Before Zach could bend down to help Xavier put one foot in at a time, Xavier had another request. "Zach would you mind doing me one more favor?"

"Sure. What else do you want me to do?" Zach figured that maybe Xavier wanted him to perhaps pull another pair of jeans for him to try on which Zach would be more than happy to do.

"Zach I can sense that you are into me. I'm into you also. I saw you watching me when my friends were here. I figured if I got you alone I could make my move. I bet you want to see what's beneath my eggplant emoji boxers. Don't you?"

A flushed Zach nodded yes. To that Xavier asked Zach to pull his boxers down. "Do with me as you wish, Zach. I don't have much time because I have meet my friends at the food court." Zach couldn't believe his ears but he didn't waste too much time overthinking it. Zach was about to munch the meat of his client in the privacy of a fitting room. Talk about a moment to remember. Zach slowly slid the skintight boxers down until they were resting on top of Xavier's feet. Not much needed to be said because they were both aware of what was about to happen. Xavier was about to get his cock sucked so he stepped out of his boxers and spread his legs. Zach, already on his knees was ready to provide the best customer service any many could ever wish for.

Zach double checked to make sure that the fitting room door was locked before returning to his place at Xavier's widespread feet. Taking a moment to appreciate Xavier's flaccid fleshy phallus, he noticed that not only was Xavier hung like a horse but he was also intact aka uncircumcised. Zach always had a thing for uncircumcised meat and felt that it had a more favorable flavor to his taste buds. Zach took in the array of veins of various sizes that were covering Xavier's shaft then he slowly pulled the foreskin back to see the mushroom shaped tip that was already producing precum. The sight of the precum made Zach's mouth salivate but Zack had more things to see. The balls. "Wow Xavier these things are huge." Zach was in awe when he lifted Xavier's shaft up to see the two large dangling balls. Zach always loved a nice set of large balls because it gave him something to fondle while he was sucking cock. Xavier could see the excitement in Zach's expression when he lifted his cock and laid his eyes on Xavier's testicles. "Zach those balls are full buddy. I'm right handed and as you can see from my sling I haven't been able to jerk off for a few weeks." Knowing that Xavier's balls were full of jizz was all Zach needed to hear. Zach closed his eyes and brought his lips to the tip of Xavier's sheathed cock and swirled the loose skin a few times and then brought Xavier's warm fleshy shaft into his wet mouth. Zach held his shaft in his mouth for a minute or two to allow his tongue to dance around Xavier's shaft as a way to coax it into blooming into a fully erect penis. The trick worked because Xavier's rod began to slowly expand inside of Zach's mouth. Zach could feel the foreskin retract along in his mouth and waited for it was fully retracted before he would began to quietly suck Xavier to completion. With the foreskin fully retracted, he slowly allowed his wet mouth to glide along Xavier's 8 inch rod. With each slow stroke of Zach's mouth, he could feel the ridges and contours of Xavier's penis. Each stroke presented Zach with the wonderful chance for his nose to meet Xavier's thick brown pubes. Balls deep was no issue for Zach, especially when the base of the shaft was brimming with thick brown pubes. A few dick dives confirmed the mingling odors of natural body musk and a scented body wash. Zach was in a cock sucking trance until the trance was interrupted by the placement of Xavier's left hand on the back of Zach's head. Xavier was enjoying the blowjob so much that he was ready for Zach to go a little faster. Zach knew the cues and a hand placed on the back of the head was a cue that they wanted to help control the pace. Xavier set the rhythm by moving Zach's head back and forth with his hand until he felt Zach had the rhythm down. Once Zach had shown Xavier that he had the pace under control, Xavier dropped his hand and enjoyed the ride. Xavier began to moan more audibly with the faster pace. Zach cuffed Xavier's balls and massaged them knowing that this often brought some men to climax when it was done in conjunction with sucking the shaft. A few minutes in and Zach felt Xavier's balls scrunch up into a large tight knot near the base of his shaft. Zach continued to work and was excited to taste the blast of salty semen that was sure to fill his mouth with just a few more strokes. Xavier being the gentleman he is, warned Zach that he was about to cum. "Zach are you ready for it?" Zach was more than ready and replied "Give it to me." Right after Zach said those words Xavier's body went rigid and a huge explosion of Xavier's cum was being deposited into Zach's throat. Zach knew he couldn't leave any evidence behind so down the hatch all 8 ropes of the cum went. "Thanks Zach. I needed that."

Zach helped Xavier into his clothes then took his items to the front register so that the cashier could ring him up.

Xavier left the store after purchasing all 5 pairs of jeans. Zach's boss, Lynn, commended Zach on the excellent sale he'd just made and told him to keep up the good work. "Zach you are a great salesman. I know you are a seasonal employee but I'd be more than happy to make an offer to you to stay on as a sales associate if you wish." Zach pleased with the offer and said "Yes that would be amazing."
Great story. Thanks
for sharing.

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Keep up he writing. You’ve really got a knack for erotic story telling. Cheers!

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER