Mundane turn-ons

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Ladies,

This isn't meant to be fishing for kinks -- I'm just wondering if you've felt yourself aroused by a man doing some mundane activity, an activity he wasn't doing to arouse you or anyone else, he simply was going about his business and something about the way he did things just got you going. Maybe the motions he used as he washed his car, or he was a college professor who moved in some way while writing on the board -- something you wouldn't even register 99.9% of the time, but this one particular 0.1% of the time you felt a tingle or a shiver and your mind started going down certain pathways.

(One thing that I find very relaxing, and also somewhat tingly, is to hear someone page slowly through a book, so that you can hear each turned page rubbing against the next one. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... That kind of thing, if it helps.)

Thanks,
Kev

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some reason I'm turned on by guys doing Tai Chi. :smile: Not ALL guys who do Tai Chi, but it's something that turns me on further when it's done by a guy I'd be attracted to anyway.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seeing a man load the dishwasher and set it running, putting the toilet seat down and even flushing after using it or..Gasp!! Knowing how to use a washing machine is the biggest turn on.