Mundane turn-ons

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kevbo, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

Ladies,

This isn't meant to be fishing for kinks -- I'm just wondering if you've felt yourself aroused by a man doing some mundane activity, an activity he wasn't doing to arouse you or anyone else, he simply was going about his business and something about the way he did things just got you going. Maybe the motions he used as he washed his car, or he was a college professor who moved in some way while writing on the board -- something you wouldn't even register 99.9% of the time, but this one particular 0.1% of the time you felt a tingle or a shiver and your mind started going down certain pathways.

(One thing that I find very relaxing, and also somewhat tingly, is to hear someone page slowly through a book, so that you can hear each turned page rubbing against the next one. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... That kind of thing, if it helps.)

Thanks,
    Kev

2. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

my ex was a chef and i loved watching him cook dinner. it's nothing sexual but it turned me on.

3. whatireallywant

Gold Member

For some reason I'm turned on by guys doing Tai Chi. :smile: Not ALL guys who do Tai Chi, but it's something that turns me on further when it's done by a guy I'd be attracted to anyway.

4. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I am turned on when women can belch the alphabet.

5. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

You consider that mundane? I consider it one-in-a-million. Might be worth proposing on the spot.

6. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Seeing a man load the dishwasher and set it running, putting the toilet seat down and even flushing after using it or..Gasp!! Knowing how to use a washing machine is the biggest turn on.

7. Kassokilleri2ff

I can do all of those things except put the seat down. I just can't do it. lol.

8. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Pssst, I even know how to cook and can iron clothes. I use a stick to seperate the laundry, and to put underwear in the washer. haha

Draft saved Draft deleted