Mundo Unico underwear

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's the style Rips briefs I wear. The cotton pouch is stretchier than the Unico's.

Obviously that's not me in them... the dick's too small and the torso is too nice...

Attachments

iio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I guess to each his own. If you wear this for comfort then it's fine. I just find them visually unappealing. not very sexy. looks bulky and doent compliment the lower body lines.

then again, if you look at their models, you can sense that they are targeting a slightly older crowd. so if u like em, flaunt them. if not, there's tons more sexier underwears out there.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OMGhi2U said:
Is there a place i can buy these in person? i dont like buying clothes on the net that i dont know will fit or not. thanks

Since in person is not an option, is it possible to find a site that does discreet shipping? nothing worse than broadcasting ones skivies to a whole household and the US postal system.:rolleyes:
:cool:

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've tried several brands designed for larger men (ie. Ergowear) and find Unico a really good fit, great quality and durability. Practically all my underwear is Unico.

Someone asked where they can find them. I purchase mine through erogenos.com. Good prices and terrific service.

Robert

Flashlight

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love unico underwear especially the xxx line but it depends on the style. The suspensorio has the tightest pouch I think the mamba briefs are perfect for me the really give you a bulge that is nice big and round plus I think it is impossible for this underwear to ride up your ass.

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
I've been looking at unico for years and I just ordered some. I order all underware from undergear. Never had any problem with any order I've made. I am tryign the unico style because I have a problem going on long bike rides wareing thong style and I find that regular bvd's are to tight. So now I hope that I have found something that will help. I'll let you all know how things go.

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
Recieved my order last night,washed them and went on a long bike ride today. They are better than I could have wished for. Total comfort no bunching up as some I have tried. They also kept everything nice and warm. No shrinkage after washing and plenty of room in the pouch.

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
These are without a doubt my favourite brand of underwear. I have about 8 pair of Unicos in my collection of about 75 pair of underwear in total. The pouch is just right to be be supportive without being restrictive and it creates a perfect round bulge (especially under jeans) even for a grower like me, and the stitching on the bum gives a nice bit of lift and ensures that they stay in place.

Here's me in my first pair I bought in Amsterdam after seeing a guy in his...

Attachments

mj wagner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Itried ergowear, because they claim extra pouch room ( not so). Unico x large, quite comfy, tight, still a bit restricting for a big dick, so when I wear them I have to tuck it down and under. I dont wear them for long at a time..

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HI guys, can you share your experience with UNICO underwear - I find this brand one of the sexiest, showing very nice one´s bulge, comfortable to wear.
see also my gallery....
Never tried UNICO underwear, however they look like they might be somewhat comfortable. I've alway just settled on the fact I was stuck with wearing a jockstrap. I've got a pair of pretty low hanging huge balls to deal with as well as a 7 inch plus or so dick, so pointing down is out for me. I just would like to know if they fit big balls for now.

largedickman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 16 and skinny..what size would you recomend and i've been hearing you guys say that get 1-2 sizes larger then you would normally get. so i was wondering if i should get a large