Murad Merali

deano.x0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Says he was raped when he was 14 and developed a foot fetish as a result

Having a foot fetish or slapping people with your feet is fine, no one should be shamed on that. But he is lying about the descriptions lol. That tumblr account (arabmasterboy) which is deactivated was his main account, so the descriptions were from him.

1660118910973.png

1660119287981.png
1660119319351.png
1660119340100.png
1660119616753.png

Fofu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Says he was raped when he was 14 and developed a foot fetish as a result
Something seems off with his "apology" - sad to hear him being raped as a child, and probs not easy growing up presumalby gay and deffo foot fetischist in his culture. BUT this rant seems too convenient and he doesn't even own up to his voice in the vids.
On the other hand, he doesn't deny making the videos and earning money on it That's good, he shouldn't be kink shamed, just drag him for cancelling others for racism and then earning money roleplaying (or being) racist himself.

Nfad

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unpopular Opinion: I actually believe that there is room for (some form of) raceplay within a dom/sub kink relationship. As long as it is consensual and all parties are aware that this applies only within this particular context. As far as where the line draws before entering truly racist/ prejudice territory.....idk. But my guess is it's a pretty thin line.

Oh, and most of those "twitter doms" and "findoms" are a sham. Cosplaying as doms in order to get people to pay their bills. IMO, true dom/sub relationships are less about the money exchanges and more about the act of allowing both parties to be vulnerable with each other.
Yeah you can do it in your own bedroom privately but to post it on the internet is just plain idiotic

Tbfmff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it crazy that people are upset about raceplay, yet don’t bat an eyelid when calling their man a “daddy” (which is essentially incest play), or when men call their ladies all types of bitches, whores and sluts (which in any other context would be classed as misogyny).

Context matters people, and to disregard that is disingenuous! Just because raceplay doesn’t align with your sexual barometer it doesn’t mean others should be shamed because they’re ok with it.

RenDickpic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it crazy that people are upset about raceplay, yet don’t bat an eyelid when calling their man a “daddy” (which is essentially incest play), or when men call their ladies all types of bitches, whores and sluts (which in any other context would be classed as misogyny).

Context matters people, and to disregard that is disingenuous! Just because raceplay doesn’t align with your sexual barometer it doesn’t mean others should be shamed because they’re ok with it.
You really typed that out and found logic in that, that i CRAZY.

did you have to censor the word daddy just now?

Is the second one even vaguely related? Can the words in question not be used derogatorily towards women?

I really don't like people sometimes lol. cause wtf.

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Unpopular Opinion: I actually believe that there is room for (some form of) raceplay within a dom/sub kink relationship. As long as it is consensual and all parties are aware that this applies only within this particular context. As far as where the line draws before entering truly racist/ prejudice territory.....idk. But my guess is it's a pretty thin line.

Oh, and most of those "twitter doms" and "findoms" are a sham. Cosplaying as doms in order to get people to pay their bills. IMO, true dom/sub relationships are less about the money exchanges and more about the act of allowing both parties to be vulnerable with each other.
I think another thing all the "exposers" need to realize, is we still live in a generation where young people still get judged for being in an interracial relationship.
I live in the States myself, and I've had to literally cut people off because I found out that they're racist to ethnic groups - as a black man, that is a cause for concern.
So, if young people are judged in their every day lives for being in interracial relationships, of course it's seemingly more appropriate to communicate with other races behind closed doors.
There's a different kind of vulnerability that comes with kinks and fetishes, that people may have - and literally anyone can have a kink or fetish, and we'd never know, because the kink/fetish world is so private & underground.

Reactions: Tbfmff

kangol

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it's more the fact how he himself was soooooo critical and condescending of others especially Love Islanders of being racist/or using racist language trying to get them cancelled not to mention he would make fun of islanders with foot fetishes but behind closed doors he was saying and doing all of this and so much worse. Not to mention he would constantly use black contestants for clout so all this coming out is very hypocritical of him and his audience and is very fake on his part.

Glad I stopped watching his videos years ago.
Edit: Might I add I don't really see anyone dragging him for the dom kink stuff but more the racist language and how hypocritical he is in how he presents himself in his content.

Tbfmff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You really typed that out and found logic in that, that i CRAZY.

did you have to censor the word daddy just now?

Is the second one even vaguely related? Can the words in question not be used derogatorily towards women?

I really don't like people sometimes lol. cause wtf.
… the logic is clear - people are free to do what they want as long as it is consensual and the participating parties are of age…yet, it seems that those rules suddenly don’t apply to raceplay? Why is that?

Razor_Wire

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

You’re a freak

Razor_Wire

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
… the logic is clear - people are free to do what they want as long as it is consensual and the participating parties are of age…yet, it seems that those rules suddenly don’t apply to raceplay? Why is that?
Because it’s not only those in the video affected… use your brain

keep it to yourself and no one knows. Put it online and it’s slurs directed at everyone. There is no other context it can be used in

RenDickpic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's more the fact how he himself was soooooo critical and condescending of others especially Love Islanders of being racist/or using racist language trying to get them cancelled not to mention he would make fun of islanders with foot fetishes but behind closed doors he was saying and doing all of this and so much worse. Not to mention he would constantly use black contestants for clout so all this coming out is very hypocritical of him and his audience and is very fake on his part.

Glad I stopped watching his videos years ago.
Edit: Might I add I don't really see anyone dragging him for the dom kink stuff but more the racist language and how hypocritical he is in how he presents himself in his content.
The disconnect here is, people should be critical of racist language. This appearing doesn't make the exposed racism somehow from reality tv show contestants suddenly validated. Its an area they need to improve on, and one he needs to as well.

Cancellation is a boogeyman that hasn't affected anyone besides people who would normally shunned or face consequences for crappy things like sexual assault etc.
if anything for some reason there is a giant wave of random support against the imaginary "cancelling" a person will face.

I haven't seen his content, sure call him out on his hypocrisy for having a foot kink, I can't quite parse the context of being critical or condescending of racism, suddenly being a bad thing.

Reactions: Legosims3