Murad Merali

Tbfmff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because it’s not only those in the video affected… use your brain

keep it to yourself and no one knows. Put it online and it’s slurs directed at everyone. There is no other context it can be used in
Are the slurs directed towards you? Are you the one at his feet?

If you don’t like the video, simply click off. It’s really that simple.

Reactions: Jordanddw

Tellme829

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

The real issue with him is that he has built his entire public platform off the backs of black women trauma and BLM. Black people are rightfully angry, how can you profit off a community, call out other celebrities for fetishes and racism, and then go and engage in race play 3 seconds later. It’s so hypocritical.

5gifcidduh

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Stfu honestly when someone is so pro black people etc
is then using slurs that have been used against black people for years there is a massive problem

Tbfmff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The real issue with him is that he has built his entire public platform off the backs of black women trauma and BLM. Black people are rightfully angry, how can you profit off a community, call out other celebrities for fetishes and racism, and then go and engage in race play 3 seconds later. It’s so hypocritical.

I understand your point, but are you saying the two can’t exist?

He enjoys raceplay in his sex life while being very well aware of the fact that racism in the real world is bad?

Tellme829

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I understand your point, but are you saying the two can’t exist?

He enjoys raceplay in his sex life while being very well aware of the fact that racism in the real world is bad?
…how can you be anti-racist but get sexual gratification from calling black people the n word with a hard er? :skull:

kangol

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The disconnect here is, people should be critical of racist language. This appearing doesn't make the exposed racism somehow from reality tv show contestants suddenly validated. Its an area they need to improve on, and one he needs to as well.

Cancellation is a boogeyman that hasn't affected anyone besides people who would normally shunned or face consequences for crappy things like sexual assault etc.
if anything for some reason there is a giant wave of random support against the imaginary "cancelling" a person will face.

I haven't seen his content, sure call him out on his hypocrisy for having a foot kink, I can't quite parse the context of being critical or condescending of racism, suddenly being a bad thing.
Never said calling out racism was a bad thing or shouldn't happen. I said he is extremely hypocritical considering his content was built around tearing down islanders for the behviour which has now been exposed as his own. This is why this coming out is quite a shock for a lot of people who are Love Island watchers.

Ceteo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Black, white, chinese, masochist, etc. These people that approached him literally want everything said and done to them hardcore because it turns them on. Or for every consensual racial slur directed at a black male there's one directed at a white male and different races at each other. There's "worship black men, black men are superior" groups out there showing white slaves at their feet, there's Arab and Asian alpha Gods pages. There's the same in the straight world. It's all just kink. Those people reacting on Twitter just got it all mixed up especially coming from a vanilla world.

VCY

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never said calling out racism was a bad thing or shouldn't happen. I said he is extremely hypocritical considering his content was built around tearing down islanders for the behviour which has now been exposed as his own. This is why this coming out is quite a shock for a lot of people who are Love Island watchers.

Murad would be having a field day if something like this came out about one of the men on Love Island.

kangol

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Murad would be having a field day if something like this came out about one of the men on Love Island.
Exactly. And he would of dragged his own apology video as being fake, trifling and using "abuse" as a means to try and deflect his racist behaviour as well which is what he is doing and everybody in the comments is dragging him lol.

Harry3732

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
so…um has anyone got links of him with white boys?

i’m not even into feet but all day i’ve been imagining him stamping on my face with his big stinky arab/paki feet like he did the chinese boy

and then popping his big toe into my ass

i’m sorry i know it’s wrong

Tellme829

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

i’m not even into feet but all day i’ve been imagining him stamping on my face with his big stinky arab/paki feet like he did the chinese boy

Chile

5gifcidduh

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Jesus

lolums

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight