Murad Merali

Cheesycorn

Superior Member
Media
It is weird for Murad to make the content he does and maintain the persona he has just to engage in this kink - hence him denying the inclusion of slurs in the content. He will call out someone for using slurs before they had notoriety. And if you’re not a public figure, the usage is relatively private. So for him to allegedly make these types of post - which was visible to anyone who subbed to the OnlyFans is hypocritical. He engaged in this kink with consenting adults but was only relatively private and not completely.

It’s all fine to condemn ppl for public and relatively public displays of racism just as it’s fine to side eye the dude doing a lot of the condemning when he participates in somewhat public raceplay. Hypocrisy in itself is a character flaw.

If you take the general stance of one shouldn’t engage with slurs, what about the involvement of sexual gratification makes them palatable? That stance only makes sense if you’re okay with all private usage of slurs - which is a pov I’ve yet to see anyone take - including Murad.

Milad Gunstone

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont get this chain of thinking too much because, unless he's calling out people doing raceplay, its hypocrisy on a very superficial level.

I think conflating it as a simple "wow you shouldn't call out racism if you've ever participated in a racist action" is just such a weird call. There's a lot of nuance in the topic, I don't quite buy it being as simple as "wow that'll show him for calling out racists" that seems to be the energy here.
The example you gave isn't quite the same either. Because regardless of how we personally feel its comparing people being racist on television to a sex act being filmed that has raceplay between consenting adults.

This is all well and good, and I was mentioning it primarily due to the weird "but poc approve" thing I saw.
I will have to say i can't help but sigh and laugh at someone with an 88 in their name liking your post. It could easily be their birth year, but with this topic in particular and that particular dog whistle, its murky to say the least.
You’re saying a whole bunch of nothing. I’m not here to argue “what ifs” and “maybes”. It’s very simple. It’s hypocritical if you constantly bash & call for the cancellation people for using a slur and constantly post about “how horrible it is” YET behind closed door u use the same slurs regardless if it’s in consensual sex act. You still use it. Point blank period.

Sam baker

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I need one of the OGs from this thread to tell me why how they knew about ArabSlaveMaster and not the racism.

Nobody gives a shit about his foot and dominating kinks. Quiet as it’s kept we don’t care for his sexual assault. I’m sorry I don’t and I think a lot others don’t either but are pussy footing around it. Sexual assault does lead to hyper sexualisation but where in the hell did race play come from????

Murad took every opportunity to be the negros social justice messiah every chance he got, dragged every person in pop culture he could -having apologised or not for any wrong doing especially around racism - but behind closed doors he’s doing this madness.

if he genuinely was who he portrayed himself to be in public he would have been preach about POC/Black power, decolonising his clients, but he wants to use the n and c word.

Hes always pandered to the black community, especially women, and spoke on blac culture but doing up n words.

im good without him

RenDickpic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You’re saying a whole bunch of nothing. I’m not here to argue “what ifs” and “maybes”. It’s very simple. It’s hypocritical if you constantly bash & call for the cancellation people for using a slur and constantly post about “how horrible it is” YET behind closed door u use the same slurs regardless if it’s in consensual sex act. You still use it. Point blank period.
I don't know what ifs or maybes you think you read but that wasn't the case.
you're posting things like

"cyber lynching/cancellation of non-black people who have slipped up & used the n-word (ending with an “a” ) as a term of endearment or while singing a rap song"
NO its not for non black people. They don't need to be saying that word its not for them and never has been.

POINT BLANK PERIOD. (like, please do not try to come for me with AAVE lmao, especially because god knows where you saw a what if or maybe)

"says wayyyyy worse than all the people he’s cancelled. "
It's all bad is my point. that is the point of the post but i'm trying to be nice about it , your post is tilted very "poor them and screw him" instead of "screw all of them, the people he called out and himself". I don't give a crap about him one way or the other, he doesn't pay my bills, I don't give a crap what grace he wants, I saw before this all happened that he did raceplay and bounced off him before even looking for his content on tube sites. I didn't know the dude even had a youtube "career".

Milad Gunstone

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know what ifs or maybes you think you read but that wasn't the case.
you're posting things like

NO its not for non black people. They don't need to be saying that word its not for them and never has been.

POINT BLANK PERIOD. (like, please do not try to come for me with AAVE lmao, especially because god knows where you saw a what if or maybe)

It's all bad is my point. that is the point of the post but i'm trying to be nice about it , your post is tilted very "poor them and screw him" instead of "screw all of them, the people he called out and himself". I don't give a crap about him one way or the other, he doesn't pay my bills, I don't give a crap what grace he wants, I saw before this all happened that he did raceplay and bounced off him before even looking for his content on tube sites. I didn't know the dude even had a youtube "career".
So once again … a whole bunch of nothing. Just reiterating exactly what I said with a little bit of twisting a point I made to make it seem like you’re saying something profound. The focus of my post was clearly and OBVIOUSLY on his hypocrisy, not on the people he cyber lynched. So all this slicing and dicing of my post that you did was a waste of time. Regardless, his actions have been hypocritical. Period!

HollyBurton10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh Lord here come the think pieces from the activists versus perverts. My problem with him is that he attacks, harasses, dog-piles and practically bullies contestants for no reason and cries when it’s his turn. He pretends to be some black power activist and rides on their coattails so Black Twitter watches his shitty videos but uses the N word behind closed doors?? His captions were horrific. He wasn’t being paid or kinky for the captions - he did it of his own free will.

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Nah I'm actually worried for him because he's dealt with a lot of mental health issues throughout his life and has attempted to end his life multiple times. The public shaming could really push him over the edge. I hope he's got people around him that he can turn to.
Oh please.... excuses upon excuses upon excuses, does anyone know half of what everyone have gone through? There's no excuse and instead of apologizing, he's giving us a lengthy anecdote

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He is a fucking racist piece of shit he said white people is going to be dominante by muslims. Yes, he is arabmasterboy, I let him a comment on a video on his YouTube channel and he blocked me. I don't why people haven't cancel this fucking piece of racist trash.
When I discovered this thread in June last year,I was just a silent observer,I saved this comment of yours because I knew it was only a matter of time before things fall out and say it louder for those at the back,we all knew he was racist towards white men and although he was adhering to their fantasies,we all laughed it off and said nothing as we lot find raceplay super hot,why are we mad he's doing the same shit to black and asian people when we all pretended not to care because it's white people? If we are gonna get rid of racism,we need to get rid of all racism,not the one that suits us because of who we are, it's not just him as we should all hold ourselves accountable for allowing him to continue ..... everyone is acting like they are holier than thou now that shit has hit the fan

• Love
Reactions: LDNlocked

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lol half the dudes who do the "alpha foot master" crap do raceplay sadly. Most of them don't get caught doing it, but gays are more than happy to let anything slide as a "fetish" lol. Its not like most don't let that "just a preference" thing slide, so I'm not shocked.

That aspect of it is usually where I'm like hard pass; I don't watch love island or anything I just caught wind of drama. so you know I'm searching
They never get caught because they didn't switch jobs that had to use a public persona, majority of them have regular jobs not jobs in the media, He actually got caught because he went mainstream media circuit, that's what I was waiting for before I would comment on this thread because I knew something like this will catch up to him,I feel sorry for him though but the best he can do now is apologize,not tell stories about his tragic past because we all have one

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah you can do it in your own bedroom privately but to post it on the internet is just plain idiotic
I also wanted to say the same thing but he needed to post those videos as ads for more exposure and to get more client, majority are of this tweeter cash masters and faggots meet on social media

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Black, white, chinese, masochist, etc. These people that approached him literally want everything said and done to them hardcore because it turns them on. Or for every consensual racial slur directed at a black male there's one directed at a white male and different races at each other. There's "worship black men, black men are superior" groups out there showing white slaves at their feet, there's Arab and Asian alpha Gods pages. There's the same in the straight world. It's all just kink. Those people reacting on Twitter just got it all mixed up especially coming from a vanilla world.
But none of them migrated to do mainstream media job where you are apparently naked and stripped of your privacy because you are in the public eye now,if only he didn't share it but at the end he needed to so as to get more clients,no one cancelled Kim Kardashian or Bella Thorne or Tyga because it's just sex they sold not fantasies that are inspired by complicated topics that plague society, believe me if it were only the foot fetish,no one would care and the ones who do and try to shame him for it will be called out and also shamed but nobody can defend him now

Walking_Zombie

Mythical Member
Media
The irony is that if it had come out that one of the Love Island contestants participated in race play, he and the people defending him would mercilessly crucify them for it, but yet him and his defenders want understanding, compassion and sympathy?

Also, I'm tired of people hiding behind and using "trauma" as a shield and excuse for they're questionable behavior. Everybody has had some level of trauma in their lives, but at some point you have to take responsibility and accountability for the things you do. He supposedly has some level of education in Clinical Psych & Cognitive Neuroscience as listed in his bio, so you would think that he would know better.

5gifcidduh

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Here's some context for raceplay. I'm asian and I'm massively into raceplay.

It's my way of dealing with the sexual racism I experience in real life. I take control of the narrative and frame the situation according to my terms.

You might think it's fucked up or I need help, but I know a lot of asians and POCs who use raceplay as a form of catharsis. It's not an easy kink to navigate and I understand why some people would have a visceral reaction to it and you're allowed to feel that it might be wrong.

I've done raceplay as a sub for white men and also as a dom towards white men and other asian subs. And almost every single time, I'm the one bringing raceplay up and requesting it. Most white men acquiesce cause they see how much it turns me on. We act upon this kink in a scene and know to switch off when it's over.

So yes, I ask them to call me slurs and I get off on it. I give them my consent to use these slurs that I'm taking control of. I'm not going to engage in this kink with an actual racist.

POCs are not a monolithic group. A lot of Asians in Asia could hardly care if you call them slurs used in America. In my case, I can engage in this kink without being offended. But I agree, some POCs may not like it and I don't blame them for that. But don't get mad if I do.

I don't have anything to say about Murad's double standards against the Love Island people, but I don't agree that he should be vilified for participating in a consensual kink agreed upon by both parties. I don't think people are defending him cause he's POC, if he was white, I would still defend him for consensualy participating in raceplay.

I hope that gives more context in terms of a raceplay sub's perspective. I don't expect everyone to understand but hopefully this post helps.
Seek help

AYecker

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I knew this would happen one day, but I honestly don’t care that much. Gay Black social Justice advocate here—I understand the clear hypocrisy with condemning others when you engage in similar activities yourself.

My take on it: I’m indifferent tbh, I see why people are mad—but I also don’t think It is as big a deal as some are making it. But that depends on peoples relationship to raceplay. My bottom line is CONSENT, if it’s consensual and legal, I don’t care in terms of fantasy play.
I still haven’t seen proof of him behaving this way in real life?
This is not related, but Aunt Karen is also a dom (probs way more tame)—but I wouldn’t hold what she says there against her. She fufilling a fantasy people are paying for.

if I do ever find out that this is how he behaves in his public life, then I’ll share the outrage. He was doing more good with his public platform than bad. I don’t knock him for calling out Racism and anti-blackness—if he’s that vocal publicly about it when he doesn’t have to be, to me that means he has some self awareness and doesn’t really believe the fantasy.
I’m always open to being wrong, but until one of his ‘slaves’ come forward saying it wasn’t consensual or if there’s proof of these actions outside of sexual context.

I think it’s just jarring to people rn, I don’t think it’ll be a huge deal in the long run. (….but that rising career is probs done tho….)

lowkey, if he just came out and said “yea I did that, i said those things and I enjoyed them at the time. It was a time in my life I’m not proud of now, but it happened and I can’t run away from that. It was problematic for X, Y, & Z—I admit to the hypocrisy of my past actions with my current platform. I am ashamed things came out this way, but I understand and validate all of the outrage I am receiving.
My audience who had learned to trust me and saw me as a positive voice for change—feel lied to, betrayed, and/or disgusted. I can’t erase that, but I would like to add context for my followers with unanswered questions.
….yata yata yata personal life story, this is a trauma response and I used it as an outlet to cope with my own traumas with other likeminded individuals. It is not who or what I stand for—but it was apart of my past and I must own up to it.”

somethin like that and maybe people would take it better, but who knows lol

5gifcidduh

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That's kink shaming,I also don't understand it too as I find it super dehumanizing but that's really mean to tell him to seek help for something he consents t
That's kink shaming,I also don't understand it too as I find it super dehumanizing but that's really mean to tell him to seek help for something he consents to
It’s not normal behaviour how does getting called slurs and being kicked in face help you deal with racism if you think that’s ok then you need some sort of mental evaluation

lb81

Experimental Member
Media
All jokes aside, these are probably the two top hot takes. These are kinks and people find it outrageous because they're from a relatively vanilla world. The people participating are wanting to participate, it's a consensual arrangement that is agreed upon. He's always been vocal on problems within the POC space so it does look odd being into this sort of thing and talking about the former. It's not that it is a problem, it's that it looks like a problem. Moreover, if an islander within the villa had something like this come out about them, he would be one of the first to bring it up and talk about it on his show.

Rather ironically, he has also previously spoken about how things appear to the public eye when certain love islanders do certain things.. and this situation is no different. The two imo aren't mutually exclusive, but the way in which social media and specifically the reality tv sphere is set up, things are black and white and nuance is left out of the window (he himself has also subjected other's to this same brusque approach..)

eh im just here for the nudes anyhow lmao
same so if u could slide me the videos ..lmao

• Haha
Reactions: raceplay