Muscle Candy - Starbucks on Santa Monica

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
Any of you guys in WeHo? Do you likewise get a thrill by the muscle boys that show off at the Starbucks on Santa Monica?

I go most weekend mornings and you can see just about everything. The young and old bodybuilders, some really young roided toys partnered to their older sugar dadies. The skinny, but muscles in the right spot young twinks. The jocks, the surfers, etc.

My fav was the big beefy guy who either has a siliconed cock or just finished about 12 straight of intense vacuum pumping. He's wearing jeans and the member in his pants was the size of a Pringles can. He just stood there on the corner for the longest time, letting everyone take it in.

Other WeHo observations? Stories?

Media
I have seen an old man in his drawz, t-shirt and house slippers with his coffee in hand and newspaper rolled up under his arm coming out of that Starbucks....and his undies and t-shirt were yellow as hell. He needed the Clo Rox!

I must have went in on the wrong day!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It must be me, but I hate that starbucks. It's pretentious as hell and I'd rather go to the hipster one on Melrose. Across the street from Urban Outfitters. Yeah, that one's pretentious, too...but at least I might get a walk on role in a movie or TV show.

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
Well, sorry u don't like seein a lot of dudes struttin bods around - to each his own.

The whole point of it is that it is SO pretentious - dont often see that

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess since WeHo is such a part of my life, muscular men in tight clothing just isn't enough for me...especially when the muscles are mostly a facade of the masculinity they always wished they had. It's not as appealing.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...the Starbucks on Santa Monica?

I go most weekend mornings and you can see just about everything... WeHo...
Did you recently move? Your location is "Arlington, VA"

This one?
This one?
This one?
the hot Starbucks is the second one you listed rubirosa - thanks!
Um, no. The second one listed, is the one on Montana, IN Santa Monica, and NOT in WeHo ON Santa Monica. That's the Yoga Works studio upstairs, and Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is 2-3 doors down, to the right, in that pic.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
When I go into a Starbucks I want to enjoy my coffee and read.

Or talk to the person across from me.

Is it always about eye candy and muscles and getting off? Can't I just have a quiet space to chill and get away from overt sexual tensions of my day and zone out and drink my freaking latte?

Life has got to be about more than bulging cocks and jiggling tits and shooting your next load. It doesn't have to creep into every nook and cranny of my life.

Maybe some of you guys would be perfectly happy to see the Starbucks open a private back room where you can take your Starbucks Caramel Macchiatos and Gingerbread Lattes and that dude with the Pringles can in his jeans... and you guys can drink your coffees and fuck like rabbits.