Muscle Candy - Starbucks on Santa Monica

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
Hey willtom, who shit in your Wheaties this morning?

So are there places you go where you can see lots of smokin bods? In this case, it just happened to be a Starbucks. And no one was sucking cock on the sidewalk. It just so happens that a lot of hot dudes go in there for a cup of joe - that really is it.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well someone is enjoying a personal fantasy. Good for you MBander....
No, MBander is right about the place, just a mis-ID on the photo. :wink:

Is it always about eye candy and muscles and getting off? ...
WOW! Um, WT, I usually enjoy your posts, but, um, have you had TOO much caffeine today? :eek:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...Our culture is hyper-sexualized. And I'm spending too much time on a big dick site. I'll shut up for a while.
Perhaps the "other", more soothing, LPSG (Lute Players Support Group - Lute ? Group at Last.fm ) would be a bit less bulge-centric. :smile:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe some of you guys would be perfectly happy to see the Starbucks open a private back room where you can take your Starbucks Caramel Macchiatos and Gingerbread Lattes and that dude with the Pringles can in his jeans... and you guys can drink your coffees and fuck like rabbits.

:yup: :fing02:

(assuming, of course, the guys are hot)

Media
I'm sorry, novice btm.

Yeah, I'm over-caffeinated right now.

Our culture is hyper-sexualized. And I'm spending too much time on a big dick site. I'll shut up for a while.

Humor. I liked what you had to say, then again I am also a hyper-sexualized white male who frequents the Starbucks in question. I seldom see hots guys just celebs, the last one was Nicole Richie. My timing sucks!