Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mustang family here:
67' Ford Mustang Straight six Coupe
69' Ford Mustang GT Convertible
08' Ford Mustang V6 Convertible Breast Cancer Special Edition
08' For Mustang GT Convertible
90' Ford Mustang LX 5.0 Hatchback (first car!)
09' Ford Mustang 45th Anniversary Glass Top GT Coupe

We are a muscle car family~

squib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Germany's take on the Corvette, the Porsche 928. Watching Risky Business made me think how much the car looked like a squashed Pacer! The Porsche styling Boss did say Pacer's rear end did influence them. Final 928 GTS had 350 HP, which was 20 more than the '96 Vette Grand Sport's LT4 350 motor.

Risky Business You Tube

Porsche 928/911/924 TV ad video

AMC Pacer

My short stint on a track with an Aus muscle car. This was nearly 10 years ago. I had not been on this track before, was a gift given to me on my birthday back then, bit of fun for an old fella :). Used to own a couple of oldies when I was younger...Mopars mainly. 318 was my favourite. We only just starts making the 4speed for it back in the seventies. The one in the vid was a Holden Commodore...the ones I passed were Fords :) The only Aussie Ford I like is the Landau....bit rare these days...

View attachment a couple of laps.wmv

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sizehungry

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Didn't get the above layout quite right , and these are not my cars . The second was silver , and ran a heavily worked 340 c.u. Mopar v 8 , and the third was black , and ran a red hot 351 Cleveland v8 and 4speed toploader gearbox . Loved them all , but a bloke has to grow up sometime i guess . Fucked if i know why , though i would not like the fuel bills today , that's for sure .

upload_2017-8-29_17-52-49.jpeg
Have photos of the old girl here somewhere, but this was one of mine, built for speed at the front...and other stuff in the back :) :).

Reactions: sizehungry