Muscle Control

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by gambitcard333, Mar 14, 2007.

1. gambitcard333

gambitcard333 New Member

Hi there ladies. I wondered if the idea of penis muscle control does anything for you. Are you fascinated or excited, mezmerized or just plain entertained by men who can flex and move their penises around?

I think I'm pretty good at it, and I think I can do things that I haven't seen many people do, but I'm just wondering if this is something you ladies enjoy or not.

Please share your stories, opinions and experiences.

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

It's cool... the guy I watched on cam could do it well... I was rather amuzed...

3. WildHoney

Gold Member

yeah....does amused count?? looks cute all bouncing around.

When fucking you can feel jerks occasionally, but usually I am too wrapped up in my own little world of uphoria that a twitching cock wouldn't be noticed....

HOWEVER..my vaginal muscle control is a well trained machine and I can practically milk a cock by squeezing and releasing it.....

I do 30 kegals whenever my hands touch water, have done for 15 years, I have a fit vagina hahaha

:)
    Honey

4. lilpeewee

lilpeewee Member

Now I am :eek: !!! I can bounce him around a good bit but i like the milking thing:biggrin1:

5. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    I can certainly tell if a guy flexes his muscles while fucking. It's that throb and pulse when he stops buried deep it just throbs. I love it.

I always assumed that the ladies cvould feel this as well. Was I wrong in that assumption?

6. Principessa

Gold Member

What she said :tongue: :smile: :biggrin1:

7. WildHoney

Gold Member

I am not big on anal sex, but vagainally you can feel it if you are still, or reallly slow fucking, but it is minimal ( for me)

The anus haswalls that are alot thinner than the vaginal canal so I guess you might be able to feel it more.

I am always too busy going "ouch ouch" hurry up..or "happy birthday baby"..while having anal sex to know :)

Honey

8. ChocolateThunder

ChocolateThunder New Member

Albums:
    Wild honey,

Your videos are off the hook. I had to let you know that.

9. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

I'm glad to hear it's not a big deal. I can wiggle my dick but not that much. I use my hips more to move my dick around and hit all the right spots.

10. WildHoney

Gold Member

Chocolate, aww thanks...xtube pisses me off lately with the comments..I only just learned how to turn them off!!!....

You just get too many dickwits degrading you. I had a guy today call me a guy, guess that should be a compliment?? :)

xx

honey

11. ChocolateThunder

ChocolateThunder New Member

Albums:
    lol I havent utilized xtube yet. I guess if you have videos on there like that i should. Naw thats not a good enough compliment. lol.

12. KinG916

KinG916 Member

Albums:
    Honey there's no guy that wouldn't be turned on by your videos, unless he wasn't a guy, or unless he was gay. Im guessing even gay guys would be turned on yours :biggrin1:

13. WildHoney

Gold Member

Hahaha....ohh yes...that reminds me of the "As a gay man do you try and fuck straight guys" threads on here....futile point .....me trying to turn on a gay man, I just dont have the goods.

xx

Honey

14. petite_judy

petite_judy New Member

San Francisco....thinking about moving to Georgia!
    For me its a nice feeling when on top, but I have to be going slow and gentle otherwise I can't really feel the flexes, so its not to important. Its amazing to watch though, depending on how well the guy can do it, especially when giving a blowjob, its hot when the guy tries to play keep away just by using his muscles.

15. gambitcard333

gambitcard333 New Member

hey thanks for chiming in folks. I just wondered, I was more thinking 'performance art' or during foreplay rather than actually inside because of the difficulty of feeling the flexing unless you're going rather slow or paused for a second.

So what have you seen a guy do that you were impressed by? I want to see if I'm unique or not :) LOL

Also, How did they go about doing it? Did they just go "Hey watch this!"? Or was there a buildup like a strip routine or something? :)

Finally, does size have anything to do with how much you appreciate the muscle control?

16. petite_judy

petite_judy New Member

San Francisco....thinking about moving to Georgia!
    This one guy I was with had a really straight dick that he could move to almost touch his stomach when he was standing. Then he would just let it drop. He would do this in a rhythmic way that was kinda mesmerizing so it was super hot to watch. As for how he went about doing it, I was sucking on his balls when he just started to bounce it up and down on my face. And yeah size definately makes it more impressive although you have to be careful not to put an eye out!

17. ruffboy

Gold Member

but were you at all aroused :tongue:

18. Love-it

Gold Member

I can bounce my penis around pretty well and I assume that I am using the pelvic floor muscles(?) similar to the Kegel's the ladies do. The biggest reaction I get is that in the right situation my wife notices it moving up and down and take the hint, sort of like angling for oral.

19. gambitcard333

gambitcard333 New Member

Ladies, I'm wondering if you've ever seen any of these things? I can do this stuff, but I have only ever seen other guys be able to move up and down.

I can flex my penis up and down through muscle control
    I can move my penis side to side
    I can make it go around in circles
    I can bounce it to the beat of a song :)
    Finally, what I call 'pumping it up', I can make just the head of my penis grow and grow until it's about 2 and 1/2 times it's normal size.

(What can I say, I had a lot of spare time as a kid)

Anybody else ever seen this? And ladies, what do you think?

20. WildHoney

Gold Member

umm......take up bowling? ( kidding xx)

I think it is amusing but somewhat immature. I know thats not what you wanted to hear, but for me, it is not erotic.

xx
    Honey

Draft saved Draft deleted