Muscle cramps: love them or hate them?

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to dread ever getting a muscle cramp. Foot cramp? Oh god! A leg cramp would have e near tears.

Now I really enjoy foot cramps, hand cramps and calve cramps, and try to ellict then throughout the day.

It's not so much a sexual feels good thing either. Its more in the lines of "I had an ich on my nose but I was sepreating raw meat and couldn't scracth it, and had to wait and finally was able to and OOooOooO!!!! the reilief" type deal.

I still am not fond of thigh cramps, but they don't bother me as much as the once did. Jaw cramps are unpleasant but only mildly so now.

Anyone else find that they actually ENJOY various muscle cramps? Or am i just some loon, a nutter, a freak abberation?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, you're a freak alright! lol. But I know what you mean - the relief is incredible when it's over. Still, I'm not looking to elicit one. So yes - you are a loon - a lovable loon, but a loon nonetheless. :kiss:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I fucking hate them! I get horrific cramps sometimes as a result of my epilepsy meds, and I wake up in the early hours screaming with the muscles of my foot, calf, thigh and sometimes buttock all twisted up like giant anaconda or something and it's agonising. They can last a long time too, 15 minutes was the worst one :( Not nice for me.

Last edited:

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love cramps? Get thee behind me, Satan!

At times, I get foot and calf cramps, especially when waking and stretching by pointing my toes. I have learned to keeps my toes and feet bent upwards when stretching to avoid cramps.

Sure, the relief is great when it is over, but I don't eat shit before a fine meal to make it better.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So i am the lone weirdo!

AWESOME!!!!!!

I will respond to everyone with a typical nico multiquote post later.

Right now I have to go to the grocery stopre and pick up mad foods.

My snapshot of my firdge right now would cause THAT thread to implode as the emty void that is the firdge sucks everything into it.

We don't want that. I go grovery shopping for the good of LPSG!

*dons cape, hums cheesy music, and bounds out the door*

Redwyvre

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, intellectually I think leg cramps are sort of cool. Why does one muscle and only one muscle at random want to contract to the point where it feels like it is going to tear itself off the bone from both ends? And yes it is a blissful feeling when it starts to subside and things go back to normal. Still I'm not into pain. In fact, I think pain is a wake up call to do something. Deep breathing helps (of course) while its contracting and in my case taking calcium supplements seems to help prevent them.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh a huge calf cramp has woken up! It`s still fucking stiff:(((
I need a massage! Maybe with a happy ending;)

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as promised, I am answering you comments!:biggrin1:

Oh, you're a freak alright! lol. But I know what you mean - the relief is incredible when it's over. Still, I'm not looking to elicit one. So yes - you are a loon - a lovable loon, but a loon nonetheless. :kiss:
I don't enjoy all of them, but the ones i do (foot, hand, calve) I love the sensation. I didn't always feel this way. I haed them, as I have said. But in trying to minimize the pain, i kinda flipped the switch where it is registering as pleasure. At least in those three areas. Other cramps still fairly suck, but I am getting better at translating them:redface: For those the relief is all there is, and i do NOT seek them out! LOL!
I can't stand them at night time when I'm trying to sleep, them WHAMMO!!! my leg starts hurting me to no avail.
If it is my calve I treat it like a yummy treat! :biggrin1: God it I love it! If it is my thigh, it is an annoyance. Especially if both hamstring AND quad cramp. That's not fun so much!
I despise any sort of cramp.

Not a fan of pain.
I am getting that from a lot of you! lol!
As I told you on the phone last night - you're a total nutter :biggrin1:. Love ya anyway :tongue:.
Mark you calendars fols! Subgirrl and I disagree on a type of pain as pleasure!

As long as you love me, I will enjoy being a nutter:kiss:
I have semi-constant muscle-ache, but that's because of exercise. You get used to it.
I love that ache. Big surprise, right? LOL! But do you get cramps?
I fucking hate them! I get horrific cramps sometimes as a result of my epilepsy meds, and I wake up in the early hours screaming with the muscles of my foot, calf, thigh and sometimes buttock all twisted up like giant anaconda or something and it's agonising. They can last a long time too, 15 minutes was the worst one :( Not nice for me.
I already sent you a pm, but will reitterate that I am going to try and find something to help you.

*offers a heating pad and leg rub to ease Mr. Hilaire's pain:frown:*

Love cramps? Get thee behind me, Satan!

At times, I get foot and calf cramps, especially when waking and stretching by pointing my toes. I have learned to keeps my toes and feet bent upwards when stretching to avoid cramps.

Sure, the relief is great when it is over, but I don't eat shit before a fine meal to make it better.
If I did that, I would get a cramp along the top of my lower leg, which is equally delicious for me:wink:

And though the relief is great, it's not the reason I seek certain cramps.

oh hardy har har:tongue: I would compare it, in the early phases, as nasty cooked brussels sprouts. Smells like shit, taste gross, but worth eating if I got dessert (relief from cramps) After a while the cramps (srouts) were as yummy as the relief (dessert):redface:
Haha! :biggrin1:
:tongue:
Agreed. As for muscle cramps, Agggghh! Can't stand them. Nic, hate to say it but you are apparently a loon, nutter and freak abberation.
I will fly my freak flag high! LOL!
No. one reason is poor circulation. No.two is dehydration, then potassium, and on. Drink tons of water, eat right and exercise hard. If that doesn't work call your doctor.
I don't get them a lot, not random ones. I purposefully seek to elicit them, by straining the muscles in specific opposing ways :redface:
I can join you in weirdo world, Nico! I don't think I have *ever* suffered a muscle cramp. Ever ever ever ever.
Is it that you have never had them, or you wouldn't call it suffering from experiencing that??:confused:
Hate em. Hate when my foot suddenly wants to cramp up like a taco shell or that cramp from the top of my foot to my shin and you can see the tendons pop out. Not a joyous feeling. Freak....lol
That's THE freak to you! LOL!
Yes, intellectually I think leg cramps are sort of cool. Why does one muscle and only one muscle at random want to contract to the point where it feels like it is going to tear itself off the bone from both ends? And yes it is a blissful feeling when it starts to subside and things go back to normal. Still I'm not into pain. In fact, I think pain is a wake up call to do something. Deep breathing helps (of course) while its contracting and in my case taking calcium supplements seems to help prevent them.
Everyone remembers potassium, but forget that calcium is the other mineral needed in proper muscle function:smile: The relief is just the whipped topping on top of the ice cream of a good cramp!:biggrin1:
Lately I've been getting random cramps in my abdominal muscles. They are horrible and I hate them.
I had those a few times last month, in the lower abs. Not fun, but not bad.
Being woken up at 4am with a charlie horse in one leg and foot cramp on the other food, I'm not loving it so much..

Ate a banana and it helped get rid of it..
Ooo you just described nirvana for me!:biggrin1:
Oh a huge calf cramp has woken up! It`s still fucking stiff:(((
I need a massage! Maybe with a happy ending;)
Do you even need to ask? *gets massage oils ready...and gun oil:naughty:*