Muscle cramps: love them or hate them?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't enjoy all of them, but the ones i do (foot, hand, calve) I love the sensation. I didn't always feel this way. I haed them, as I have said. But in trying to minimize the pain, i kinda flipped the switch where it is registering as pleasure.

You know, I think I might try this. If it works and can help me manage my night time thigh cramps, I will soooo owe you!

Mark you calendars fols! Subgirrl and I disagree on a type of pain as pleasure!
As long as you love me, I will enjoy being a nutter:kiss:

I think it's the first time we've ever disagreed on a pleasure/pain. But the love continues :tongue:.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, I think I might try this. If it works and can help me manage my night time thigh cramps, I will soooo owe you!
If it helps, I will take full credit! lol

And if you owe me...how would youlike to repay that debt? :mischievous:

I think it's the first time we've ever disagreed on a pleasure/pain. But the love continues :tongue:.
I was shocked! LOL! The love best continue!:hug::kiss:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wind down with self imposed foot and calve cramps. For some reason they are painful but I love them/
A person after my own heart.

welcome to the fold...

lol!
Well, then you and nicodemous76 should get a room (or social group).:wink:
A room maybe. Right now we are at a social group of TWO! lol

I was giving impromptu lessons on how to achieve a foot cramp last night in chat, lol, had 3 or 4 students!:eek:

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone remembers potassium, but forget that calcium is the other mineral needed in proper muscle function:smile: The relief is just the whipped topping on top of the ice cream of a good cramp!:biggrin1:

So, the key to avoiding cramps is a banana sundae? :biggrin1:

I used to get cramps in my feet after dance classes. Once I worked out what was going on, I used to rather enjoy having them, and would "edge" cramps!

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lately I've been getting random cramps in my abdominal muscles. They are horrible and I hate them.

Any idea what causes abdominal cramps? I sometimes get them, and I don't like it.

I attribute it to the lack of sex - but I also attribute the lack of sex to cold, cough, etc....

breeze

Experimental Member
Media
One of the most painful experiences i USED to have were calf/leg cramps. Then i saw a physician talking about them on a talk show. He sort of smiled when they were mentioned and said to stop calf/leg cramps dead in their tracks grab your toes and pull them towards you. It has worked all my life since then. When i get a calf/leg cramp i immediately grab and pull my toes inward and it has worked 99.99 if not 100% of the time. There might have been a time i didn't pull my toes inward in time. Thank you doctor. { a million thanks }