Muscle Eddie

pirola

Cherished Member
Media
He´s like a living cartoon, an embodied Tom of Finland charater. To me, this is reflects a too post-modern conception of the human body, that praises manipulation and transforms flesh into a form of diguise. Call me old-fashioned ecologist: I have nothing against it, but I can´t find its eroticism at all.

Reactions: ozwestcoastboy

pirola

Cherished Member
Media
At least I hope he is getting good money out of all his body modifications. Otherwise his daily life must be hell... He looks like a slave of his own fetishism, if you become too obsessed by your looks it can destroy your life in the same way as drugs or alcohol. This kind of freaks like him or Tom Ford try too look cocky and self confident, but they demonstrate an obvious lack of self esteem.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He´s like a living cartoon, an embodied Tom of Finland charater. To me, this is reflects a too post-modern conception of the human body, that praises manipulation and transforms flesh into a form of diguise. Call me old-fashioned ecologist: I have nothing against it, but I can´t find its eroticism at all.
You are a wise man, Pirola . . . I occasionally post 'Muscle Eddie' clips because they are the extreme end of 'freak show' and we all need to be reminded that if you're blessed with a naturally big cock you don't need to do anything to make it bigger . . . And if you try to, you'll end up with a useless monster that fails to either get hard or look good . . .