Muscle/ Fitness Progress Blogs thread

crowdpleaser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So, I am thinking about joining a gym. Not fo the new year, just something I had been thinking about for a while. Usually I just run outside a lot, but recently I moved to an area that gets a lot of snow and it just is not feasible.

Anyway, about a year ago there was a thread on here refering to Fitness progress blogs and had some good links that were pretty much fitness journal with progress photos. Unfortunately, I can't remember the threads name, or when it was posted, and the search function is not very helpful. Does anyone know what I am talking about or know of any good sites?

Last edited:

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can search fitness blogs via Google. I have found it better to take advantage of the trainers at my gym. I didn't use em until the summer and I regret not using them for the three years I've been at my gym. Some gyms offer 6 hours per month...or one free session every 2 months, etc. Blogs are good for reference. However, you need to change things up every month or so. Otherwise you will see limited results after a shit load of effort.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, I am thinking about joining a gym. Not fo the new year, just something I had been thinking about for a while. Usually I just run outside a lot, but recently I moved to an area that gets a lot of snow and it just is not feasible.

Anyway, about a year ago there was a thread on here refering to Fitness progress blogs and had some good links that were pretty much fitness journal with progress photos. Unfortunately, I can't remember the threads name, or when it was posted, and the search function is not very helpful. Does anyone know what I am talking about or know of any good sites?

You look great. I think you will enjoy a gym and your physique has huge potential

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Find a gym that is on your way to work; or 15 min from your work or home.

Mine is close enough that I part there in the AM do my morning work out and walk to work. On the way back to my car; I stop at the gym and do a PM work out.

If your not in the mood; don't do it.

Use the personal trainers. I use one to re do my work out every 6 weeks.

Adjust your diet and what foods you buy. A simple rule is the fewer the ingredients in the food the better.

Select foods that a cave man would eat; raw nuts, fish, &c. Save cheese foods for treats.

deancoxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i know its what every1 say buy you only get what you put in.. i so a min of 20 mins cardio every day and then work out a min of 5 day for atleast 4 hours..when u get into it to find your self wanting to go more aftern and more aften..my advice is put your ipod/mp3 player on and just go......

Last edited:

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wrote a blog back in Nov. on Bodybuilding Problems and Advice. You might want to check it out. In that blog I suggested a link to Bodybuilding.com - The Future Of Bodybuilding! Huge Bodybuilding Site. regarding 14 mistakes. Like deancoxx, I do 20-25 of cardio daily (generally using the fat-burner program on the Stairmaster. As a bodybuilder, my workouts are too intense for a beginner, but again I'd suggest 5 days a week. You might also want to check my posts regarding nutrition.

crowdpleaser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wrote a blog back in Nov. on Bodybuilding Problems and Advice. You might want to check it out. In that blog I suggested a link to Bodybuilding.com - The Future Of Bodybuilding! Huge Bodybuilding Site. regarding 14 mistakes. Like deancoxx, I do 20-25 of cardio daily (generally using the fat-burner program on the Stairmaster. As a bodybuilder, my workouts are too intense for a beginner, but again I'd suggest 5 days a week. You might also want to check my posts regarding nutrition.

Thanks for the advice, the link your provided was the site I was looking for. I am moving into a few weeks and will get started thereafter. I'll also be sure to check out the nutrition end of it. Thanks everyone for your advice thus far.