Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This all started when I was around 18 and I just got to college. I don't know how it came about but seeing men in the gym working out and flexing their muscles turn me on so much. I started going to the gym because I got tired of being skinny and wanted to get muscles everywhere possible. So in college, I started going to my school gym and working out there. Getting familiar with machinery was nice and fun. I loved the feeling of muscles being sore because I knew that my muscles were going to recover and give me what I need, but I didn't know me wanting this would lead to other things as time got on. I'm 5'7 and easy on the eyes. I'm somewhat noticeably gay but I still consider myself one of the fellas. I started to form friendships or associates with some of the gym guys that would be there. My eyes started to wander in the locker room because I love dick and ass and those things in the gym always kept me horny and hard in the gym, but in college, you never really know who is gay or DL unless you got the apps to locate them in the gym. Sometimes guys would strip down in front me and I would to but be very quick about it.

As time progressed I started to gain muscle mass and weight in the right places. I learned more about cruising in the gym and gym etiquette sexual and nonsexual. (I wrote a post about a cruising session I had recently) Guys started coming to me asking me questions and I got my first gym membership post-college at Fitness Connection. By this time Instagram and being a fitness influencer took over too and boy does it still get me hard. Those Instagram fit guys sure do know how to show off those muscles in every way. I just love muscles, I love how they look, how they feel, the shapes that form vary from lats to abs to quads and hamstrings and v cuts. The male body, when sculpted by iron is true art and I am here to show my appreciation. It all turns me on and the thing about it is I only crave to have sex with men that have muscular bodies like mine or even better. I see myself going to those bodybuilding competitions and just being in heaven while they compete in those g strings. Should have one where you are completely naked.

I know the dedication, discipline, and knowledge that comes with having a nice body and taking care of it, isn't easy. I think that's another thing that turns me on too. The workout gear is sexy as hell too. Seeing those tight plump ass cheeks poke out those compression shorts or tight, or that dick bulge through while he bench press or shoulder press is so hot because I know its just nothing else under there except some sweat and good man scent ready to be sniffed by me. I want my man to be just as fit and healthy as me like Johnell and Tyrone are. I really needed to get this off my chest because, ohh and the chest, those perky tits need to be caressed and licked all day. I love a good tight big chest on a man. sitting through the shirt or running shirtless pass me. I have a problem. But I post this because no other person has talked about having a muscle fetish on here. So maybe this thread will open the door for other muscle lovers and fetishizers to come forward

Well, as far as muscle fetish. You have Fet Life where it's very much strong on there, and there's recon. I don't really know anything else. All I know is, if that's you in the pic, I'm not trying to fight you, lol.
This all started when I was around 18 and I just got to college. I don't know how it came about but seeing men in the gym working out and flexing their muscles turn me on so much. I started going to the gym because I got tired of being skinny and wanted to get muscles everywhere possible. So in college, I started going to my school gym and working out there. Getting familiar with machinery was nice and fun. I loved the feeling of muscles being sore because I knew that my muscles were going to recover and give me what I need, but I didn't know me wanting this would lead to other things as time got on. I'm 5'7 and easy on the eyes. I'm somewhat noticeably gay but I still consider myself one of the fellas. I started to form friendships or associates with some of the gym guys that would be there. My eyes started to wander in the locker room because I love dick and ass and those things in the gym always kept me horny and hard in the gym, but in college, you never really know who is gay or DL unless you got the apps to locate them in the gym. Sometimes guys would strip down in front me and I would to but be very quick about it.

As time progressed I started to gain muscle mass and weight in the right places. I learned more about cruising in the gym and gym etiquette sexual and nonsexual. (I wrote a post about a cruising session I had recently) Guys started coming to me asking me questions and I got my first gym membership post-college at Fitness Connection. By this time Instagram and being a fitness influencer took over too and boy does it still get me hard. Those Instagram fit guys sure do know how to show off those muscles in every way. I just love muscles, I love how they look, how they feel, the shapes that form vary from lats to abs to quads and hamstrings and v cuts. The male body, when sculpted by iron is true art and I am here to show my appreciation. It all turns me on and the thing about it is I only crave to have sex with men that have muscular bodies like mine or even better. I see myself going to those bodybuilding competitions and just being in heaven while they compete in those g strings. Should have one where you are completely naked.

I know the dedication, discipline, and knowledge that comes with having a nice body and taking care of it, isn't easy. I think that's another thing that turns me on too. The workout gear is sexy as hell too. Seeing those tight plump ass cheeks poke out those compression shorts or tight, or that dick bulge through while he bench press or shoulder press is so hot because I know its just nothing else under there except some sweat and good man scent ready to be sniffed by me. I want my man to be just as fit and healthy as me like Johnell and Tyrone are. I really needed to get this off my chest because, ohh and the chest, those perky tits need to be caressed and licked all day. I love a good tight big chest on a man. sitting through the shirt or running shirtless pass me. I have a problem. But I post this because no other person has talked about having a muscle fetish on here. So maybe this thread will open the door for other muscle lovers and fetishizers to come forward

Reactions: Gj816

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My fetish is still going strong. I just love muscles, I wish i could feel on some of them instagram fitness guys bodies. i could bust nuts while watching them feel on themselves.

roundmidnight01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I feel you man. I got into fitness and bodybuilding more to attract women. But the more I lift and the bigger I get, the more I just get turned on my muscle and wanting to grow bigger.

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I feel you man. I got into fitness and bodybuilding more to attract women. But the more I lift and the bigger I get, the more I just get turned on my muscle and wanting to grow bigger.
But are you getting turned on by male muscle or female muscle? I discovered on here that men love female bodybuilders just as much as men love male body builders.

Bicurious_DC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
But are you getting turned on by male muscle or female muscle? I discovered on here that men love female bodybuilders just as much as men love male body builders.
true... love men and women bodybuilders, but love women bodybuilders even more.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm surprised you havent seen anyone talking about a muscle fetish. It's probably because no one really calls it that. Basically anyone who loves bodybuilders and musclemen. I am one too. But You need to look like yourself @gymman2020 to really get anywhere with them. I ruined my body and life from depression and hormone problems so I can only admire from afar. If I looked like you, I'd be all over them haha

roundmidnight01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Nah I like my women thick and curvy, preferably with a phat ass. But male muscle is huge turn on

Slunnber91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey,

I am totally into muscle fetish. I am obsessed with big pecs, big legs, all about muscle volume... I would also love to become big my self, but all i could accomplish is being fit. But in the end muscles, strong men, all related to that is know of my main sexual attraction, mainly related to man muscles. I have many fantasies about become bigger, have a partner who wants to become bigget acording to my desires or a partner who wants me to become bigger according to his desires... so i am totally a muscle freak.

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey,

I am totally into muscle fetish. I am obsessed with big pecs, big legs, all about muscle volume... I would also love to become big my self, but all i could accomplish is being fit. But in the end muscles, strong men, all related to that is know of my main sexual attraction, mainly related to man muscles. I have many fantasies about become bigger, have a partner who wants to become bigget acording to my desires or a partner who wants me to become bigger according to his desires... so i am totally a muscle freak.

You would like to be a muscle couple right ?

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have created this fantasy in my mind
That requires one man shaped like this 92E5248F-0702-4797-B1FC-03C55FCE9E91.jpeg
11178ABB-95CB-4E19-8346-36C26A99E6FC.jpeg
6E1E0E2D-4BD2-4EF9-97C4-B22653A7EB95.jpeg
to be fully naked infront of me while I lay on my bed and Jack off. I would Jack off to him flexing his muscles and him verbally telling me to look at his muscles flex. I think me rubbing on his abs of steel and plump chest would make me bust so big.
Maybe sniff his gym underwear too would do it for me. It’s just a start for my fantasy.