Muscle or no muscle?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Swole2112, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Swole2112

Swole2112 Member

As I'd mentioned in a previous post, I'm a bodybuilder. Now, in my experience with women (limited as it may be), some muscle and tone is good, but not huge muscle (a relative term, I admit). I've had some women tell me that I just had "too much muscle." Others have said that they liked "all the mass."

What are some of your ladies thoughts on muscle on your man?

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

My bloke is just right imo,he isnt mega muscly but is toned with nice pecs and a tummy i could turn cartwheels on....

His legs are average sized but nice and firm and so is his bum.

I'm not personally attracted to muscles so big the guy walks like he has boils under his armpits and can't buy normal clothes as his arms and legs are too big.Like the guys on competitions on tele,just not my thing.

3. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Either he's got em, or he doesn't. I don't discriminate :D

4. Madison_Thick

Madison_Thick New Member

Albums:
    My wife claims to not be into "too much muscle", however she does love getting fucked very hard. So there you go, i.e. the strength/power of her partner in bed is a turn-on to her (we have an open relationship)

5. dolfette

Gold Member

i like guys who look naturally muscular.
    i'm not keen on extremes.

6. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow I'm seeing this question a lot lately! I like some muscles. Like the sexy working man muscles or the ropey lean muscular body. Not so much into really big body builder muscles. I understand a lot of people sit behind a desk now so we all have to workout somehow to keep in shape. I see nothing wrong with a man going to the gym to stay in shape, just not into the guys who over do it.

BUT seriously it is what's inside that really attracts me after I meet him.

7. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Tone more than muscle for me.

8. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I seriously dislike a lot of muscle. Since my dad did bodybuilding I've become a bit more tolerant but I still don't like it. I do respect the hard work that goes into achieving it though.

9. Patchos

Gold Member

I like guys with atrophied muscles. Hot.

10. Q12

Q12 Member

It depends on the guy and the rest of his body. If hes like 5'5" and like 250 its going to look really over the top. But if hes taller and its distributed more it will look much better.

Maybe you could find us some shots of someone who has a similar body type to you to judge, or some of yourself?

11. Swole2112

Swole2112 Member

pose1.jpg

pose2.jpg

pose3.jpg

Here are some pics of me. Wish I knew how to make the pics bigger.

#11 Swole2112, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  12. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Personally, your muscles are a bit too much for me. But, they aren't ginormous so I don't think most women would mind. :3

13. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

14. Swole2112

Swole2112 Member

Always been my best muscle group. I had to work like hell for the rest. Thanks, though.

15. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like the way your body looks, Swole, and I like it a lot. However, I prefer the feel of some squishy fat over nice muscles.

You must have worked awfully hard to get that kind of definition. Good work!

16. gretchenweiner

Albums:
    I am generally in favor of long and lean builds (swimmers esp.) but my boyfriend was big and buff beefcake. I was infatuated with his personality so it didn't matter he wasn't my type. He just finished his basic training and I think my jaw dropped when I saw him. He had lost quite a bit of weight, 2 months on a rigorous schedule, very little chow time and no weight lifting cause him to lose some muscles. I have to say that I miss them! After being with a big, buff, strong man who makes me feel small (which is no easy thing) I don't think I could go back to a leaner cut man.

17. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Even though I prefer leaner muscles I still think you look really good:smile: I agree with AE that must have taken a lot of work. Your back and legs are really defined!

18. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

You're welcome :smile:. While big muscles don't do it for me personally, I've seen how much hard work and dedication it takes to get there (even with your best muscle group) - not something I could do, that's for sure!

19. bananaclubcock

Albums:
    Swole, I really like lifting weights as an end in itself, bodybuilding not so much. I've kind of wondered if we all don't pick up, if only subconsciously, on the downsides of peoples' passions and obsessions. I think a lot of the bad reaction to bodybuilders from women comes from the realization that they are looking at walking pharmacology experiments. Also, all forms of obsessiveness come with faults. As I get older, I as much about just staying active as I am about pushing the outer limits. Being strong and working hard are a lot of fun, but being engaged in other parts of life is usually more important to me.

That being said, to my knowledge, women have almost always appreciated my being a bit more in shape than the average guy.

20. Swole2112

Swole2112 Member

Very interesting thoughts. You know, there's a saying that goes, "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." There was a time when I was completely obsessed with my progress. I would allow myself one cheat meal per week, but aside from that, I wouldn't have one french fry during the week.

As time went on, I eased up on myself. I still trained every bit as hard, but if somebody brought cake in for work, I would have a small piece. In the end, I've found that it didn't make any difference. My body fat stayed the same, etc.

Bottom line, regardless of the craft, if a person wishes to be completely consumed by what they do, it's their life. Whatever floats your boat.

I know I went a little off topic, but I felt inspired to rant. Thanks for reading.

Draft saved Draft deleted