Muscle pussy (from kegeling)

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
OK so I was unsure about this thread. It looks to me to be a wank fodder request, however since it doesn't actually seem to be focused on sex with a large penis I couldn't decide if it could be towed away to more suitable climes.

Since it deals with something only women could really answer it seems superficially to be a women's issue, but that's extremely superficially indeed..

I'd welcome advice from female members about whether they think this is a women's issue, and if it's not where it might be a better fit in terms of which forum it might get more response in. It's not been loaded with enthusiastic female responses thus far...

h.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
after the birth of my child (only one) the dr suggested kegel and I did the exercises faithfully. Made a tremendous improvement and my vagina was back in shape in no time flat. Tightness has not been an issue since. But I don't have a lot of experience with different sized cocks...so maybe I'm not qualified to answer this ?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
OK so I was unsure about this thread. It looks to me to be a wank fodder request, however since it doesn't actually seem to be focused on sex with a large penis I couldn't decide if it could be towed away to more suitable climes.

Since it deals with something only women could really answer it seems superficially to be a women's issue, but that's extremely superficially indeed..

I'd welcome advice from female members about whether they think this is a women's issue, and if it's not where it might be a better fit in terms of which forum it might get more response in. It's not been loaded with enthusiastic female responses thus far...

h.

If this is wank fodder, you need to take down the whole PE and Healthy Penis sections.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yay! Hilaire is a moderator! I can't think of anyone better suited! :smile:

I'm not bothered by this question, but I've always had a higher tolerance for wank fodder requests than the other ladies. I like the give the benefit of the doubt. Plus, I don't mind being titillated myself. :biggrin1:

I do use the Gyneflex. Pregnancy has weakened my muscles. It's a side effect of the weight of my womb pressing down on the pudendal nerves that control my vagina muscles and control urinary continence. I had noticed that during sex. It felt like my muscles were weaker, but I thought that maybe I was just being paranoid. I started using them again after I sneezed a few times and had a little bit of an embarrassing accident that proved that my muscles had gotten much weaker. :redface:

Within just days of using the Gyneflex again, my strength returned and it hasn't happened since. Whew!

So, I'm proof that it works!

I do own jade eggs, but to be honest with you, I'm too lazy to use them. I have a gorgeous set where each one is made out of a different type of stone: jade, lapis lazuli, quartz, some other beautiful deep green stone (I've forgotten the name of it). Using them involves getting them out and washing them, running dental floss through them, practicing in front of a mirror, using nail clippers to remove the dental floss and cleaning them again. It's just too much work for every day exercise. Too fiddly. I keep the Gyneflex in the shower and wash them before and after and use them while I shower or bath. It's just more convenient.

Last edited:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
LOL, it's only my avatar that might use this thread as wank fodder, hilaire but then he never stops - he's such a wanker!!!! :p

Most of the answers have been linked to post pregnancy, thanks, but I'm more interested in learning about improved sexual response from stronger vagina muscles, only women can tell me about this so there is no need to move this thread.

I have read that stronger vaginal muscles can increase the intensity of orgasms and even encourage female ejaculation, I would like to hear from women's personal experience.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have ben wa/ kegel balls. I have not had any children and I did not buy them to work my muscles though I guess they do. I have the small heavy glass ones that do not have a string attached between them. I bought them more for play, but I have learned to move them with my muscles and how to control them better.

Last edited by a moderator:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have read that stronger vaginal muscles can increase the intensity of orgasms and even encourage female ejaculation, I would like to hear from women's personal experience.

Well, I can tell you that as my muscles got weaker, I did not enjoy sex as much. I felt a lot looser and his penis wasn't as stimulating, which wasn't as pleasurable for me and I was paranoid that it wasn't as pleasurable for him (because he'd never tell me if it wasn't, at least at the moment, me being pregnant and him being sensitive and empathetic, and also not a dumbass). Since I've regained my strength, sex is a lot more pleasurable for me.

Kegels work! They just do. Believe me.

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
LOL, it's only my avatar that might use this thread as wank fodder, hilaire but then he never stops - he's such a wanker!!!! :p

Most of the answers have been linked to post pregnancy, thanks, but I'm more interested in learning about improved sexual response from stronger vagina muscles, only women can tell me about this so there is no need to move this thread.

Only women can answer this in any other forum too, they do use them all.

The fact that you go to the trouble of making it clear that you're talking about sexual response and clearly less interested in the kind of responses which women might naturally give, regarding issues like restoring vaginal tightness post-pregnancy is also a wee bit telling.

But what the hell, you seem to be garnering some responses now so I'll leave it here.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I bought a Juno pelvic exerciser recently, but I'm lazy and have only used it once. I'm hoping it will bring benefits if I ever get around to using it.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I bought a Juno pelvic exerciser recently, but I'm lazy and have only used it once. I'm hoping it will bring benefits if I ever get around to using it.

Try keeping it in the shower! It makes cleaning it before and after easier, and you're already nekkid. You can squeeze while washing your hair. I've found that it takes a lot of concentration to do both at once. It makes washing your hair feel like a mental challenge akin to solving a Rubics cube.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Try keeping it in the shower! It makes cleaning it before and after easier, and you're already nekkid. You can squeeze while washing your hair. I've found that it takes a lot of concentration to do both at once. It makes washing your hair feel like a mental challenge akin to solving a Rubics cube.

ROFL :biggrin1: The one time I tried it was straight after playtime. I was so wet the damn thing was sliding all over the place. It took some serious focus to stop it from sliding out, but I did manage three sets of 20, so I figure that's not a bad start. Using it in the shower might be a better idea - thanks :smile:.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ROFL :biggrin1: The one time I tried it was straight after playtime. I was so wet the damn thing was sliding all over the place. It took some serious focus to stop it from sliding out, but I did manage three sets of 20, so I figure that's not a bad start. Using it in the shower might be a better idea - thanks :smile:.

That's a great start!

I've also been doing Kegel exercises whenever I'm stopped at a stoplight or whenever a commercial comes on TV. Remembering to do them by using triggers like "shower," "stop light," and "commercials" makes it easier to remember to do them regularly. That link I put up earlier has some good ones. It's become much more critical for me to do them with regularity now. It takes no time at all before I can feel my muscles get weak again, and I really don't like the consequences of that if it should get out of control. :redface:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's a great start!

I've also been doing Kegel exercises whenever I'm stopped at a stoplight or whenever a commercial comes on TV. Remembering to do them by using triggers like "shower," "stop light," and "commercials" makes it easier to remember to do them regularly. That link I put up earlier has some good ones. It's become much more critical for me to do them with regularity now. It takes no time at all before I can feel my muscles get weak again, and I really don't like the consequences of that if it should get out of control. :redface:

I think post pregnancy you will be very glad you've been such an avid kegeler :smile:. I think the stop light idea is a good one too. I'm terrible at remembering to do them :redface:, but that may help.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife gained quite a bit of vaginal capacity after 2 deliveries and never returned to baseline. I really don't know if she did Kegels. I'm sure her OB/GYN recommended them to her as they nearly all do now.

Afterward, sex didn't feel quite as good for me. It's not as if it was bad, just not as nice as before.

Before marriage, I had one lover with incredible vaginal muscles and muscle control and the effect was quite wonderful. I'm not sure if she was naturally gifted but I'm pretty certain she did a lot of Kegels.

She could use her pelvic muscles to help her orgasm (and she did so quite regularly with vaginal intercourse without additional clitoral stimulation). She would just get me in as deeply as possible and start rhythmically contracting while rocking her pelvis. She also used them to her advantage to make me come just about precisely when she wanted me to. Total vaginal control.

sheneeds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trust me the kegel exercises work. It, like anything else takes some time. My wife has had 6 kids and if I'm not real hard she can squirt me out when she reaches orgasm.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I unwittingly started doing Kegels 20 years ago. For whatever reason I began stopping my urine stream every time I went to the bathroom starting at about 16. A couple of months after I started doing this I found out what Kegel was and decided to just keep doing it. At first my urine stream would slow but not stop. Now I can stop the stream, get up and do something if I need to (helpful during child emergencies) without any issues whatsoever. I can't say for sure about the improvement of orgasms but I do know that my pelvic muscles remained strong during pregnancy, I retained a snug fit and I am very multi-orgasmic. Take that for what it's worth, I guess. :)