Muscle pussy (from kegeling)

realman69

Just Browsing
Media
after the birth of my child (only one) the dr suggested kegel and I did the exercises faithfully. Made a tremendous improvement and my vagina was back in shape in no time flat. Tightness has not been an issue since. But I don't have a lot of experience with different sized cocks...so maybe I'm not qualified to answer this ?
Maybe u should try other cocks...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm terrible at remembering to do them :redface:, but that may help.

A good way to remember (for my wife anyway) is whenever she's on top, with my cock inside her, we have long periods where we're motionless and just kissing while she squeezes, relax, squeezes, relax, squeezes. Gradually she tries milking me up and down (ie pompoir). My encouraging feedback provides good motivation. I return the favor too by kegelling back sometimes as well.

It gets to be a lot of fun.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A good way to remember (for my wife anyway) is whenever she's on top, with my cock inside her, we have long periods where we're motionless and just kissing while she squeezes, relax, squeezes, relax, squeezes. Gradually she tries milking me up and down (ie pompoir). My encouraging feedback provides good motivation. I return the favor too by kegelling back sometimes as well.

It gets to be a lot of fun.

I'm not quite sure that counts as practice - sounds more like something you'd practice FOR :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not quite sure that counts as practice - sounds more like something you'd practice FOR :biggrin1:

Why can't it be both? If you have something large inside you to flex your pussy around, as opposed squeezing with an empty vagina, surely the workout would be the same (if not better).

The added bonus is the instant feedback too. If you want to isolate the muscles around your deep spot, you could start off randomly firing off different muscle groups (ie push out like you're trying to force your pee out, as opposed to flex you anal sphincter, as opposed to try sucking the bottom of your stomach up). If I had my cock inside you, I could say if you were squeezing down on my glans, as opposed to flexing around my shaft, or squeezing around my base.

Of course we'd take breaks for orgasms, but then get back to the grind after you've floated back down.

The "workout" also goes both ways. In PE there's a routine called "erect bends". Rather than using both hands to bend my cock, I could use you're entrance as a fulcrum, and raise my hips above (or below) the entrance. Sort of like a crowbar effect of sorts. Sometimes I can inadvertently put an enormous amount of pressure on the g-spot (depending on how shallow or deep my cock is). <-- that pronebone position is very usefuil for this one.

D_Enorma Scupcakes

Experimental Member
Media
W
The "workout" also goes both ways. In PE there's a routine called "erect bends". Rather than using both hands to bend my cock, I could use you're entrance as a fulcrum, and raise my hips above (or below) the entrance. Sort of like a crowbar effect of sorts. Sometimes I can inadvertently put an enormous amount of pressure on the g-spot (depending on how shallow or deep my cock is). <-- that pronebone position is very usefuil for this one.

I love doing this to my wife. Basically, with me all the way in, I can move up and down using my legs (or pressing on her hips). It's great!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why can't it be both? If you have something large inside you to flex your pussy around, as opposed squeezing with an empty vagina, surely the workout would be the same (if not better).

OK, you win - multi tasking is the way to go :biggrin1:.

The pelvic exerciser I have works on similar principles. Here's a link:

Juno Weighted Pelvic Exerciser by Dr Laura Berman

I just have to remember to use the damn thing!

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kegels should be recomended to every woman. They are just normal exercises to keep you fit and healthy. Women that kegel are far more enjoyable in bed than women that don't kegel.

Was reading an article by a female doctor named Sheela Montgomery. She writes articles on a website about sex health and all that stuff, she says in one of the articles about the kegels for women;

"Women with very strong pelvic muscles can easily orgasm vaginally just by flexing their muscles, with or without a penis inside. They can also flex their muscles around an inserted penis and give a man wonderful sensations."

They don't even take long to achieve the results you want;

"Whereas a woman can strengthen and tighten her “grip” in just a few weeks. The stronger the pelvic muscles the stronger the orgasms and the tighter the “grip” during sex."

No matter what size of the dong is, a tight pussy will always be the biggest turn on. I find women that kegel a huge turn on, shows how she looks after her self and her sex life and she makes sure that sex will be enjoyable. :wink:

I've come across a lot of women that worry about their tone of their pelvic muscles after giving birth, surprises me that so many women don't know about kegels yet.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Kegels are very important for pelvic floor health as you age. They could put the makers of Depends out of business. Women have three areas to exercise-- urethral, rectal, and vaginal. And yes, they are fun to stimulate yourself with.

You do not need any equipment to do Kegels, but I do sometimes play with a stone egg well polished. Or other small object. Just for fun.

Men should do them too.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen the new episode of "Weeds" and they mentioned kegeling, so I was wondering where have I read that term! LOL
Now I know;)