muscle shirts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Marius567, May 11, 2007.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

anyone like muscle shirts?

I wanted to show off my arms so I put a muscle shirt and poeple were looking at me funny. :(

2. Kevin_uk

Kevin_uk New Member

Yes, I prefer Versace.
    UnderU - T-Shirts

3. wetcoffee

wetcoffee New Member

you know i have to tell you, when i lived in a city sleeveless shirts or tank tops were typically in the warmer weather because those of us who are taking care of our bodies liked to show them off in thes summer. but now that i've moved to the `burbs i feel the rules have changed and even the gym bunnies wouldn't be caught dead in anything more revealing than a tight t-shirt, it's sad really. i blame the fat people of suburabdn america. just curious, how big are your arms?

4. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think muscle shirts are great too!
    Especially when they've got a certain hard muscle bulging beneath them...LOL

5. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

You prefer what from Versace that addresses his question about muscle shirts? The Versace logo stripe vest or what?

6. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    the hell with the looks u get from people ----enjoy ya muscle shirts

CUBE likes this.
  7. agnslz

Gold Member

I've worn muscle shirts a few times, but I can't really say that I like the way I feel in them. I do love the way they look on guys with nice chests though. Skull Mason's avatar being a perfect example of what I mean! Mmm..:biggrin:

8. Over 7

Over 7 Member

Albums:
  9. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

never mind that "rigid" is spelled wrong.

10. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I like the sight of a muscle shirt, but they are an item that is among those with the most narrow margin between looking hot and looking ludicrous.

• If you're wiry, don't wear it. Yes, I do appreciate the amount of time you put into working out and keeping yourself in shape, but if you're not of the more sturdy, beefy kind, I don't think a muscle shirt is what you should wear. Others may think different, but that's my opinion.
    • Your arms should be representable if you want to wear muscle shirts. That doesn't only mean they should show the results of your work-out efforts, but they should also look tan: Very sexy for me. Pasty skin? Well, not really so representable. But that's for you to decide.
    • Absolutely keep your hands off muscle shirts, or better keep them off your body, if you don't work out, or relate to physical activity in any other way. That's just plain ridiculous, an untrained guy in showy outfits.
    • Don't wear your muscle shirt anywhere, anytime or any place. It's good for the gym, working around your home, doing gardening work or who knows what, but I don't think it's the outfit you should wear for going to town, go shopping or going to the bar. Sorry guys, but I think those muscle shirts have been invented as workout gear, and that had some reason.

11. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

For those of us who lift weights regularly, the beater provides freedom of arm movement and extra room in the chest while remaining snug over the abs. T-shirts that fit in the arms and chest are too bulky around the waist. Under my dress shirts and sport shirts, I always wear a beater. Working around the yard and in the garage, I wear only the beater.

Uncutsouthernboy likes this.
  12. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    OK. This is very simple... if you have the upper body to fill it out then yes. But even then it's really not meant for more than the beach, around the house, or the gym.

Honestly though... it really shouldn't matter what other people think. I mean its not like your wear socks with sandals.

13. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I prefer muscle shirts to tank tops. They are great for the beach and the warm weather. At the gym, I prefer regular t-shirts that cover the armpits.

14. Over 7

Over 7 Member

Albums:
    It's spelled 'RIDGiD' & it's the logo of Ridgid Tools :tongue:

15. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

I only wear muscle shirts at the gm, and I only wear them cause they absorb a lot of moisture. Plus I wear a t-shirt over it

16. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you want to wear them , by all mean you should. My only complaint about them is this:
    If you have hairy underarms, I think you should trim them up. Always use an inviable underarm antiperspirant. There is nothing worse than seeing white clumps in the arm pits...yuck.
    :cool:

17. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I don't find muscle shirts particularly pleasing to the eye, but the ones that swede has mentioned in his post are quite hot??!!! Given of course the person wearing them, has the goods to fit into it. I do love huge arms and a big chest......(ehm definitely will catch my eye)

18. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

The last word on Muscle shirts - If you are gonna wear one, make sure you HAVE muscles. Otherwise you look like a Pillsbury Dough boy whose trying too hard...

The problem with people is that they forget to look in a mirror before they leave the house, OR they dont see themselves the way others see them.

Big, flabby arms do not constitute MUSCLES. Guess its just all in the perception, OR Wishful Thinking ?

If your arms are defines or ripped, tight and bulging. Wear those muscle shirts. Otherwise, just stick to showing off your Big, thick cock.

19. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear muscle shirts sometimes and frequently see other men wearing them also, and I can't say that I notice negative reactions. I have always thought that the classic "A-style" undershirt (sometimes playfully referred to a "wifebeater") is sexy on a good physique. As long men are in good shape, they look great in muscle shirts, although they clearly are not appropriate for all occasions. I think ClaireTalon gives sound general advice on this subject. (Although I guess that my own build, which is muscuslar, but lean, may not be "beefy" enough to make the cut of her first criterion). I might add that men who wear muscle shirts in public who are extremely bushy under their arms might want to consider doing a little trimming, but I don't feel strongly about it. Alas, it is hard to please everyone.

20. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    SORRY IM OLD SCHOOL... THERE STILL WHITE TRASH... THERE'S A SAYING
    "GOOD CLOTHES OPEN ALL DOORS"
    it's true!!

Draft saved Draft deleted