Muscle Workout

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by lube20, Apr 12, 2009.

1. lube20

lube20 New Member

I'm slightly above average (about 7 inches) but otherwise am a rather scrawny guy-as an example, my waist is only 30 inches and I'm 18 years old. Any suggestions for upper body workouts that don't require access to gym/weight equipment? This isn't exactly penis-related, but things do kinda look out of proportion...

Thanks in advance.

2. OffTLeash

OffTLeash Member

Push ups: (I hope you know what those are) about 15-20 between reps

Planks: lay down in a push up positon, but support yourself with only your toes and forearms supporting you. your entire body should only be off the ground by a few inches. (keep your ass DOWN). do aboput 45 seconds between reps.

Pull Ups: I hope you know how to do these as well ( you dont need to have a pull up bar, just something that you can use to lift yourself off the ground). Do about 5 at a time

Curls: fill old milk jugs with water and use these to curl like with dumbells. Do about twenty for each arm between reps

3. parchissi

Gold Member

Good question - and thanks to OffTLeash - thanks for the advise and ideas - will try some of them too!!

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Train your lower body too. The added testosterone coming from the largest muscle group, the legs, will actually help build your upper body too.

You could do some lounges and squats. If you already have the milk jugs, use them for added weight.

Upper body:
    Elevated push ups where your feet are higher than your torso. it puts more emphasis on the shoulders.

Try widening and shortening the distance between your hands when doing the push ups. The closer your hands are together, the more you workout your triceps. The farther appart, the chest gets the work out.

Also, tricep pushups are good.

5. hud01

Gold Member

This can either be done on stairs or three chairs. Put your hands backwards on the stairs and do what is almost a reverse pushup or put two chairs next to each other a little wider than your shoulders and one as far down as your legs go. Put a hand on each chair and then your feet on the other. Dip down. Make sure to keep your legs consistent. These two will work the tricep.

If you want to change things up you can turn around on the chairs and do a different kind of pushup where you go below parallel.

Don't forget the crunches and situps.

Also for the legs, put one foot behind the other ankle while you steady yourself against an open door. Push up so your heel goes as high as it can, do 10 to 15 and switch legs. Work your way up as time goes on.

Try this site too

Strength Training and Specialty Workouts

#5 hud01, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  6. italiancollegeboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey lube20, just wanted to say i'm in the same boat as you. I'm an 18 yr old guy who has always been described as skinny too. I'm hittin up the gym and tryin to bulk up. let me know how you do

Draft saved Draft deleted