Muscle Worship?

runstoprestore

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This has been a fantasy of mine for the longest time! Always used to imagine myself on the giving end before I started working out myself but now nothing turns me on more than imagining a guy worshiping every inch of my body :imp:

[photo="medium"]1340465[/photo]

Hello ;)

Reactions: DSF140 and WxFlex

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This has been a fantasy of mine for the longest time! Always used to imagine myself on the giving end before I started working out myself but now nothing turns me on more than imagining a guy worshiping every inch of my body :imp:

It's a great way to get motivation when pumping up. I've envisioned worshipping someone bigger amd more vascular than me and it gets me so fucking excited to workout. I've dreamt about a mutual worship with lifting and sweating all together

Reactions: WxFlex and DSF140

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

This might sound a little crazy, but what I've been able to do is to imagine worshipping muscle and being worshipped at the same time when doing my reps in the gym. Needless to say, it's made for some very intense sets.

runstoprestore

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This might sound a little crazy, but what I've been able to do is to imagine worshipping muscle and being worshipped at the same time when doing my reps in the gym. Needless to say, it's made for some very intense sets.

Sounds awesome! I’m sure it gives you plenty of “motivation”. It’s been a fantasy of mine for a long time to worship a muscle guy while he admires himself. Sadly I doubt many are interested in being worshipped by a short average build guy lol

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sounds awesome! I’m sure it gives you plenty of “motivation”. It’s been a fantasy of mine for a long time to worship a muscle guy while he admires himself. Sadly I doubt many are interested in being worshipped by a short average build guy lol
I feel your pain. But you have to believe that you can change your build. It's working for me. Sure it's tough, but everything that is worthwhile is. And once you hit that point where you can imagine others worshipping you, it gets fucking fantastic. You won't ever want to leave the gym!

runstoprestore

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel your pain. But you have to believe that you can change your build. It's working for me. Sure it's tough, but everything that is worthwhile is. And once you hit that point where you can imagine others worshipping you, it gets fucking fantastic. You won't ever want to leave the gym!
Lol why do you assume I want to change myself?

WxFlex

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a great way to get motivation when pumping up. I've envisioned worshipping someone bigger amd more vascular than me and it gets me so fucking excited to workout. I've dreamt about a mutual worship with lifting and sweating all together

For sure man, It's defiantly been part of my motivation as well!

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Backstage at National level bodybuilding shows there is usually a guy with a video camera taking videos of everyone pumping up before going on stage. They also will ask if you will allow them to take a video of you doing various poses during which they take some extreme close ups of the flexed muscles. I imagine these videos are sold as fap feed for you guys who get off on that sort of thing.

runstoprestore

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Backstage at National level bodybuilding shows there is usually a guy with a video camera taking videos of everyone pumping up before going on stage. They also will ask if you will allow them to take a video of you doing various poses during which they take some extreme close ups of the flexed muscles. I imagine these videos are sold as fap feed for you guys who get off on that sort of thing.

http://usamuscle.com/men/

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, if you knew who to look for you could probably find me on quite a few of those....
@Flexxx , I could easily fap to the couple of pics you posted here. I can only imagine the clips of you posing. And yes, those video clips are all over the net, but rest assured all of the viewers are seeing them with the utmost respect that one gives to his muscle god!

Reactions: runstoprestore

runstoprestore

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Flexxx , I could easily fap to the couple of pics you posted here. I can only imagine the clips of you posing. And yes, those video clips are all over the net, but rest assured all of the viewers are seeing them with the utmost respect that one gives to his muscle god!

It was purely for the artistic appreciation lol

Reactions: DSF140

TheLetterD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

View media item 1340465
You have very nice pecs, I'd love to play with your nipples.

Reactions: WxFlex