Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is a good demonstration of when you have that "muscle-cock" connection. It's when someone, even yourself, can touch or rub any muscle group, and your cock reacts. Even though you don't see his cock, you know that it's being stimulated by the other guy rubbing his pec.

LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a good demonstration of when you have that "muscle-cock" connection. It's when someone, even yourself, can touch or rub any muscle group, and your cock reacts. Even though you don't see his cock, you know that it's being stimulated by the other guy rubbing his pec.

I would love to find a bodybuilder so I could regularly please his cock by pleasing his other muscles...before pleasing his cock directly.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely. In my bodybuilding days with my contest-winning bodybuilding BF, we largely just got off on one another's bodies. And our cocks were always rock hard. Grin.

LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely. In my bodybuilding days with my contest-winning bodybuilding BF, we largely just got off on one another's bodies. And our cocks were always rock hard. Grin.

According to my observations, “former” bodybuilders are still pretty fit and huge. All that muscle memory and history of being a beast tends to leave its sexy, studly mark on a man’s body.

You couldn’t help out a fellow Aussie living in London, could you;)

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'd love to see a pic of your body, @ozwestcoastboy . I bet it's still hot as fuck.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wouuwww, but not a single pic for your devoted audience????

LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any members like being worshipped?

I think that’s the frustrating catch 22 here.

Everybody wants to worship a giant bodybuilder (myself included). Very few actual bodybuilders ever seem available To be worshipped or into it.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When you're a bodybuilder who's into being worshipped, simply having someone lick or even just feel any muscle group will cause you to flex your lower abs and groin, resulting in increased blood flow to your cock. Just looking at these gifts, not even seeing the guy's cock, you know that his cock is bouncing up and down. IMG_0364.gif
IMG_0352.gif

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A bodybuilder can also get off of touching his own muscles and tasting his own sweat. You don't have to touch your bits. Just touching your pecs or abs or arms will do the trick, causing you to flex down below. And tasting your own sweat will really get you going. IMG_0350.gif