Musclebaked / Kevin Baker

Metta8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he wants privacy. Why else would he have asked to have the thread taken down? I noticed that even his Instagram has been taken down. Yes, he is gorgeous. He is in a relationship now. And it does not sound like he wants to do the youtube videos anymore either. I wish him well. And I'm happy that he found someone. I wish them much success in their future together!

Gay Blatino

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he wants privacy. Why else would he have asked to have the thread taken down? I noticed that even his Instagram has been taken down. Yes, he is gorgeous. He is in a relationship now. And it does not sound like he wants to do the youtube videos anymore either. I wish him well. And I'm happy that he found someone. I wish them much success in their future together!
Since when is his Instagram down? His Instagram still exists. He just stopped posting. I wish he didn't delete his videos

Yusef91

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh no wonder my posts about him got deleted.