Musclebaked / Kevin Baker

Metta8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has he had any leaks or updates to OF
He seems really happy with his life. Doing well with his career and is happy with his bf. He has moved on. Maybe you should as well. I doubt that he will do this again. It did not work out for him last time. He is a gorgeous man, but he does not owe anyone more content.

JG54321

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He seems really happy with his life. Doing well with his career and is happy with his bf. He has moved on. Maybe you should as well. I doubt that he will do this again. It did not work out for him last time. He is a gorgeous man, but he does not owe anyone more content.
LOL ok mr high-and-mighty. Move on yourself first.

greenpanda

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can move forward in my life and check-in on a nude website for updates every year + or so, not trying to marry the guy but thanks for the response.

Happy to hear that his job and life in general is going well, please let him know that he's missed by his former fans

Versaillesxiv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Right that's why you still follow this thread to "move on". Perhaps you should practice what you preach

Versaillesxiv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good idea. You should make one. Thanks.
I have all of the videos except for the one in the shower where he shows his face while he cums. Anyone have that one? I'll put together a google drive if someone has that last vid

Metta8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he wants privacy. Why else would he have asked to have the thread taken down? I noticed that even his Instagram has been taken down. Yes, he is gorgeous. He is in a relationship now. And it does not sound like he wants to do the youtube videos anymore either. I wish him well. And I'm happy that he found someone. I wish them much success in their future together!

sjaelihet

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow! Never saw him naked and I really wanted. Where did he posted those videos? Are very personal haha. Thanks for sharing! Now if I can find a way to get them downloaded lol

He had Onlyfans before but his nudes were leaked here (obviously). Apparently he stopped because someone sent his nudes to his mum or something? Idk if that's true, but if it is then that's messed up. Now he's not on YouTube or Onlyfans anymore :(