Musclebaked / Kevin Baker

SS77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have all of the videos except for the one in the shower where he shows his face while he cums. Anyone have that one? I'll put together a google drive if someone has that last vid

That’s the one video I’ve always wished to see haha

D

deleted3792061

I have all of the videos except for the one in the shower where he shows his face while he cums. Anyone have that one? I'll put together a google drive if someone has that last vid

so will you do it?
I think if anyone had that video they would have already told or shared it :(
We'll at least be able to enjoy Kevin some more if you share what you have :3

Reactions: magdarh87

Ros03

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I think the video they talk about is similar to the second video

Some videos I found

Yusef91

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Who knows after scamming his YouTube fans to donate for a new car and someone leaked his nudes to his mom. Then his car got broken into after that, he went silent.
Lol. I used to like him a lot back in the day. He seemed genuine in person, but later became very pretentious.

Reactions: Versaillesxiv

Amberbock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I mentioned this in the last thread, but I used to ride the shuttle with him regularly. He was dressed in his business casual pretty much every day, but gave off unfriendly, type-A vibes. He always wore dark aviators like he didn't want anyone talking to him. He actually would only speak to me on Grindr.

He also doesn't look as big in person. Obviously in good shape but his frame is smaller than the pictures suggest.

greenpanda

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who knows after scamming his YouTube fans to donate for a new car and someone leaked his nudes to his mom. Then his car got broken into after that, he went silent.

What was his scam? I used to follow him on YouTube but I don't remember. Was it the onlyfans?

Reactions: Gay Blatino