Musclebaked / Kevin Baker

Yusef91

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I mentioned this in the last thread, but I used to ride the shuttle with him regularly. He was dressed in his business casual pretty much every day, but gave off unfriendly, type-A vibes. He always wore dark aviators like he didn't want anyone talking to him. He actually would only speak to me on Grindr.

He also doesn't look as big in person. Obviously in good shape but his frame is smaller than the pictures suggest.
You’re totally right.
I first came across his YouTube videos before I met him at the gay bars. He’s smaller in person than on social media.

greenpanda

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He begged his fans to donate money bc he was broke and ended up buying a white challenger. He lives with his bf now.

That is kinda gross, He's still eye candy. Definitely the guy you want to bang / keep as a f*buddy but has a personality that probably makes him bad bf material. Maybe his new boo can help. I just wish he had more images / videos for my own selfish reasons...we are in a quarantine after all ;)

greenpanda

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
listen almost every youtube ask for money and the reason y he ask was he was in a wreak and his fans gladly gave him money for a new car its how this youtube works its not like he scamed people like other big youtubers

He's too cute for me to really judge lol I'm a little too smitten, especially after seeing his pics. :kissing_heart:
Come back Kevin!

SS77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had his two 10 min videos where he shows his face(in nice clothes and his first shower video) you had to pay extra for and his blowjob video, but I lost them. :(

The shower video is something I’ve always wanted to see omg

kero355

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Appreciate it! There's no full length shower vid?
There is. That clip is part of one you had to pay for to get the full version. He shows his face throughout the whole thing. Same with that other one. You had to pay for the full version. There are TWO shower videos in total, but no one has posted the full length version of the smaller one again. The second shower video, he DOESN'T show his face at all, so that's not the one.

Same with the other one with nice clothes. Had to pay for the full version. Or send him a $10 tip for it.

Versaillesxiv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is. That clip is part of one you had to pay for to get the full version. He shows his face throughout the whole thing. Same with that other one. You had to pay for the full version. There are TWO shower videos in total, but no one has posted the full length version of the smaller one again. The second shower video, he DOESN'T show his face at all, so that's not the one.

Same with the other one with nice clothes. Had to pay for the full version. Or send him a $10 tip for it.
Ahh I see. Anyone have the full versions?

caspianchai

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

i subscribed after he post those vids, i think i asked for the full version, but for some reason he didnt send me the locked vids, even i want to pay for it. yeah, he did say something.