Muscled up Sex

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite past time is walk along the resort area near where I live and try to snag a threesome from the tourists. Generally, I have no problem doing this as I am 6 foot tall, 256 pounds of muscle, with only 10% body fat. My biceps measure 22 inchs and my chest is a traffic stopping 60 inchs on top of a 36 inch waist.
When I take my walk, I wear posing trunks which do nothing to conceal my huge bulge. My cock is in porportion to the rest of my body, which is to say I am very well hung.
Generally my walks go like this. I stroll along the sand checking out the availability of any interesting looking singles or couples. One day, I had to relieve myself so I walked into the public restroom which is just off the beach. While taking a nice healthy piss I heard somebody walk into the restroom. I turned to see a guy that had been sitting next to a total knockout. A blonde with huge tits and a tiny waist. She also looked like a fitness model with boobs. Legs that stretched from here to there and back again.
As I was pissing I heard the guy shifting from one foot to another. When I finished pissing, I turned to ask him if he had any problems and he stared at my cock. The guy just whistled. He asked me if I had some time to spend with him and his wife that afternoon. I thought for about, oh six seconds and said Oh Hell Yes. But first, I told him he needed to prove that he was worthy. He gulped as I walked into the handicapped stall with my suit down around my waist. When I got inside the stall, I slipped my trunks off competely and stood in the stall naked. He looked around, seeing no one else, he followed me into the stall. I just smiled as he got down on his knees and lifted my cock. I asked him if his wife will like this and he told me he had never seen one bigger on a bodybuilder. I smiled and suggested that he get to work before his wife left with somebody else.
He got his mouth around the head of my meat and started to suck and lick my cock. I will say this, I was not the first cock the dude had sucked. He was good, deep throating a lot of my cock, but not all of it. In fact I had only been truly deep throated once in my life and that was back in high school by my geometry teacher. That chick could suck cock.
I began to fuck his mouth with my cock, holding the back of his head with my hands. He was gagging and choking. Tears were running down his checks as I stretched his mouth and throat out. The dude has his tongue sliding up and down around the underside of my cock head, hitting that area which was nothing but nerves and sensation under the cock head. Snot was running down his face as I kept face fucking him. I did not feel like being patient or nice. I wanted to unload my cum fast so I could get down to banging this guys hot wife.
I told him to reach around my ass and play with my asshole. I got him to stick one finger, than a second finger up my ass as I continued to pound his mouth. I told him that I was getting close and to keep fucking my ass and sucking my cock. When my nuts were ready to let loose, I grabbed his head with both hands and pulled his mouth onto my cock as far as I could. There was probably 3 inchs of my shaft still outside of his mouth as I started to shoot down his throat. The guy was struggling and trying to push away but I held him hard against my cock. He was choking and gagging as my nuts emptied themselves directly down his throat. Tears and snot ran down his face as I completed emptying my nuts. He was desparately trying to push himself away as he couldn't breath with my cock buried that deep into his throat but there was no way he was strong enough to get loose.
I held the guy close and finished emptying my nuts down his throat. I moaned and and finally let him loose to breath. The guy was gasping and fell against the wall of the stall as he drew great gulps of air into his body. I patted him on the head and told him he had done a good job. I retrieved my trunks and pulled them on. I looked at the guy and said lets go get your wife man because I am so horny and I can't wait to fuck her while you watch.

Reactions: JSF777

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As we left the bathroom, the dude was still wiping snot and tears from his face. I told him that was a great blow job. He said I had the biggest cock he had ever sucked, first one that he could not deep throat but he told me his wife could take it all.
We walked up to his wife, who stood as we approached. She was the one I thought of when he approached me in the bathroom. About 5'4", huge tits, tiny waist and very toned and firm legs, wearing a string bikini that barely covered her nipples and left pussy half exposed. She undressed me with her eyes and since I was wearing nothing but posers, there was not much left to the imagination. We looked into each others eyes and I asked her if she liked bodybuilders. Her husband was skinny and had no mass that I could see. She just looked me up and down, rubbed my pec and sighed, that she loved bodybuilders, the bigger the better. The only problem with bodybuilders, she said was that they usually had little dicks and since her husband had a small dick, she was looking for something bigger. I told her to ask her husband how much I was packing. He looked at the sand and said that she would be very happy. We started walking to their hotel room. As we strolled up the beach she slipped her arm around my waist and I did likewise.
We entered the hotel lobby and got on the elevator. We were the only people in the car. As the elevator rose to their floor, she began to rub my cock through my posers. Oh god it feels so big she said. I told her that she would not be disappointed. When we walked into the room, her bikini top came off. The tits looked like they had been augmented but I didn't give a fuck. As I found out later, she was a 34DD and they were perfect. My posers came down and she moaned out load as she saw my soft, hanging cock, halfway down my thigh. She cried out to her husband, baby he is twice your size already and he is soft.
She grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. She opened her mouth and my shaft started to disappear down her throat. Hubby had been right, she took the whole thing, something that I was definitely not used to. My shaft swelled up insider her throat. I moaned out load as I began to get hard. She fucked my cock with her throat until I was as hard as I had ever been. She took me down to the root and didn't even gag once. She pulled off my cock and looked me in the eyes and asked if anybody had ever done that to me before. I told her no, not in a long time.
I picked her up from her knees. Kissed her hard. Pulled down her floss panties. She was totally shaved. I laid her down on the bed and buried my tongue into her pussy. I had to taste that twat before I fucked her. She was so sweet tasting. I sucked her clit into my mouth and slowly nibbled on it as I finger fucked her pussy. When I started sucking on her cunt, I began to fuck her ass. I went nuts eating her out. She moaned loudly, shoved her pussy against my face, arched her back and came all over my mouth. Damn she tasted good.
So I raised up, grabbed my cock and placed it against the mouth of her pussy. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down against her slit, using her wetness to lubircate my meat. I slowly pushed the head against her pussy. Damn she was still tight even after eating her out. We both moaned as my cock head slowly entered her pussy. She was crying out that she had never been stretched out this far. I slowly slipped inside her. The friction was so intense. She was so tight. She was moaning about how huge I felt. I looked up at hubby. He was standing beside the bed rubbing himself. I told him to take out his cock and have his wife suck him off. He pulled down his swim trunks and put his cock in her mouth. He was so small that she swallowed both his shaft and balls.
My cock finally stretched her out so I could begin to pump her hard. She was sucking hubby's cock like there was no tomorrow as I fucked her cunt. Plunging my entire shaft in and out of her pussy. She took me balls deep. As I watched her suck off her husband, my shaft could be seen driving up past her belly button underneath the skin of her flat, tight stomach. Hubby moaned and came in her mouth.
He backed away from her mouth and she started cumming all over my shaft. I could feel her cunt squeeze and suck on my cock as she had orgasm after orgasm. My balls were beginning to ache. Her muscular legs encircled my waist and began to rythmically squeeze my waist. She yelled that she was fucking cumming so much. She pulled my face towards hers. We kissed long and deep. I could taste hubby's cum on her tongue. My shaft kept plunging deep inside her. I could feel my shaft against my belly as I plumbed her depths. I fucked her as hard as I could, putting all of my muscle behind each thrust. She came again, even harder then the last time. I fucked her through this third orgasm, causing her to keep cumming.
I stopped for a second, pulled out. She asked me what was wrong. I told her that I wanted her doggy style. I plowed her from behind after she got on her knees. Driving my cock deep inside her. Holding her waist, fucking her pussy. I looked at hubby as he was staring at his wife get the fucking of her life. His hard dick looked about 3" long as he stroked his meat while he stared at us. I just smiled at him as I pumped his wife faster and faster. My balls began to get tight against me as she came again. She had cum so much by now that I had lost count. Her arms collapsed and she buried her face in the pillows. She was mumbling about never having been fucked like this. I pumped her so hard that her head was banging against the headboard. My nuts were beginning to ache as I pushed into her faster and faster. This was going to be a huge load. I had my hands on her hips, pulling her onto me as I pumped and ground my cock against her pussy. I finally could hold back no longer and shoved my cock inside her, to the balls and started to cum. She was almost unconscious as she pushed back against me, mumbling that she could feel my white cum deep inside her. I came so hard that I bent over her myself. Her pussy sucked my cock like never before, pulling the cum from my balls.
After shooting inside her, I slowly pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed beside her. Hubby was standing next to the bed, looking at us. Her ass, without my cock to hold it up, slowly sank to the bed. Hubby crawled on the bed beside us and began to lick and eat his wife's pussy. He then stuck his cock inside her and said he could nothing because I had stretched her out so much. He pumped against her about three times and came. He pulled out and grabbed my cock. He slowly started stroking my meat up and down. He then took his wife's and my cum, mixed together on my cock and licked it off his fingers. Then he put his mouth back on my cock and began to suck me hard again.

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After the blowjob in the bathroom stall, I knew this guy could give great head so I did not stop him. If anything, the second time around was even better than the first. He swallowed about half of my shaft and his tongue wrapped around my cock. When he stuck his tongue into my slit, I about blew my load. But he grabbed my balls and slowly squeezed them. He told me not yet because he wanted me up his ass.
When I was fully hard, he got on his hands and knees and I rose up, positioning myself right behind him. I spit on the head of my cock a couple of times, shoved two fingers into his ass to open him up and slowly pushed my cock into his ass. He was tight, but I could tell that I was not the first cock up this ass.
After my head entered him, I slowly began to pump my shaft in and out, pushing a little more cock in with each push. He was moaning and groaning. I reached around his waist and grabbed his little dick. He was as hard as I had ever felt a cock. I began to stroke his dick in time with my cock being pumped into his ass. I finally got my entire shaft inside his ass and hubby was going wild. I pumped him with full strokes and wanked his dick at the same time.
Suddenly wife regains consciousness. She looks at me fucking her husband in the ass and tells me that is the hottest thing she has ever seen. She starts to rub her clit and I tell her to get busy and suck on hubby's dick because it feels like he is getting ready to cum. She crawls underneath hubby, swallows his cock into her mouth. Hubby explodes into her throat while I keep pumping his ass. I have cum twice in the last three hours and I am really into fucking this guy's ass, so I am going to be a while.
Hubby came so hard that his knees weaken and he slumps to the bed. I pull out of him, flip him over and enter his ass again with him on his back. I keep fucking his ass as hard as I can. His little dick gets hard again and I lay down on top of his body. I can feel his dick rubbing against my abs as I keep pumping my meat in and out of his body.
With my abs rubbing against his dick and my cock buried balls deep in his ass, hubby loses his nut again, shooting a load all over my abs and his belly. When I rise up so I can really drill his ass, wife licks up his cum, first off of his belly. She watches my cock disappear in and out of her husband's ass, still playing with her clit and fucking her pussy with her fingers. She is moaning and asking me to save some for her because she needs my cock inside her. I told her that hubby has first dibs for right now. She reaches over and scoops up hubby's cum from my abs and licks her fingers clean. This pretty much drives me wild and I pump hubby so hard his head his banging off of the headboard. My balls are burning up, aching to dump their load. Hubby's little dick is all shrivelled up and bouncing up and down as I keep fucking him.
Finally my balls can take no more. I moan very loudly, shove my cock balls deep into his ass and feel them pumping my cum deep into his guts. I think my brains are shooting out of my dick because wifey takes this moment in time to start eating my asshole. She shoves her tongue into my ass when I am cumming and I blow my whole load. Wifey keeps tonguing my ass while I empty my balls. I try to crawl inside hubby as wifey keeps pumping my ass with her tongue.
When my orgasm ends, I push my ass against wifey's tongue. She is really good at eating my asshole and I am moaning. Hubby simply lies in bed. Wifey stops eating my ass and asks if I am ready to make her cum again.

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pull my cock from hubby's behind. Even I am limp after cumming three times in about two and half hours. Wifey, however, has other ideas. She looks at me and says "Stud, you better not be done yet, otherwise I am taking that hogleg of yours home back to Texas." Well I was now, shall we say, much more enthusiastic about rising to the occasion again. I was kind of attached to my hogleg, especially since it has been attached to me for as long as I can remember.
I rolled over on my back. Wifey got a really strange look on her face, licked her lips and swallowed my semi-hard shaft, to the base. Now keep something in mind, I have only been deep throated about a half dozen times, so this really got me fired up. My cock boned up in a hurry. Wifey just purred as my cock grew to full staff inside her mouth. As my cock grew back to full stature, wifey was not able to keep the entire shaft inside her mouth. As I grew out of her mouth, she began to massage my balls.
When I was hard and ready to fuck again, wifey said lay back and let me do the work stud. She grabbed my cock at the base, squatted down towards the head of my meat. When my cock head touched her cunt lips, she rubbed the head up and down her slit. When my cock touched her clit, she rubbed my cock in a circle right on her clit, pushing my cock hard against her clit. Wifey started moaning as she tried to rub her clit off with my cock head.
Well she was so wet, I could feel her juices dripping onto my balls. She moaned and had a mini-orgasm. Then she moved my cock towards her pussy mouth. She shoved my cock against her pussy and I also pushed upwards as she moved downwards. Gravity took over and I slid inside her, inch after wonderful inch. I really don't know how many woman I have made love to over my live, but wifey had one of the greatest pussies I have ever had the pleasure to fuck. Her cunt was so hot and wet. The walls of her pussy clinged to my cock shaft as I slid into her. We were both moaning as the feelings of heat, wet and hardness all meshed into one unbelievable sensory experience.
When I was buried to the balls inside her, she laid down onto my chest. Her DD tits were mashed against my iron hard pecs. Our nipples rubbed against one another. Her eyes were closed and she moaned so sweetly. Our lips found one another and we kissed, hard and deep. Our tongues were wrapped around each other insider our mouths. I could taste her cum, her husband's cum and my cum all mixed together on her tongue as we kissed and kissed. She didn't move up and down on my shaft. Instead she sat there and ground her pussy against my pubic bone. I could feel her clit dig into my flesh around the base of my cock. She moaned into mouth as she pushed harder and harder against me. As our tongues wrestled inside our mouths, I could feel her cunt tighten and squeeze my shaft as hard as I have ever been squeezed. She came all over my cock then. The heat and her love juices flowed down the length of my shaft to pool at the base of my cock.
Wifey finally broke the kiss. She moaned and then whispered in my ear. She said she was going to ride my cock until I thought that it had been broken off and swallowed into her pussy. She began to pump up and down on my meat. I could feel her clit as it slid along my shaft as she moved. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. My cock felt like each and every inch was being massaged by a separate hand. Wifey had one of the most educated cunts I had ever experienced and since she was now riding me and in control, I began to truly appreciate how talented she was. The heat she generated because of the friction of our skin rubbing against each other was overwhelming. The sweet smell of sex permeated the entire hotel room. Hubby was still passed out beside us on the bed.
Wifey pumped harder and harder, she arched her back. I was able to get my mouth on her nipples. I sucked those nipples, one after the other. She grabbed my head and pulled my mouth onto her nipple. I softly bit her nipple and sucked it into my mouth. When wifey started to cum, she started yelling to fuck her harder. So I did.
I arched my back, lifting her up off of the bed. She was totally impaled on my shaft now. Her legs dangling along my side as I held her up. Wifey's orgasm was totally consuming her. She came quickly, one after another. Each was bigger and more intense then the other. I was holding on for dear life right now. She was totally consumed by her orgasm. Her cunt sucked on my cock like the most talented mouth you have ever experienced. Her entire body went rigid as a board. She just kept moaning and moaning.
I lowered our bodies onto the bed. She started riding my shaft again. She kissed me again. Her tongue jabbing into my mouth, trying to capture my tongue. When wifey broke the kiss, she whispered in my ear, asking how I was able to stay hard and not cum. No other guy had ever lasted this long with her. She started bucking again as another orgasm washed over her. I was doing my best not to lose control and cum, but my balls were starting to ache. When wifey slowed down with her pumping, I started to pump inside her. I started moaning. My cock felt so good, buried to the balls, swathed in wifey's cum, heated by her bloated cunt, sucked inside her by her remarkable cunt muscles. I told her to hurry and cum again because I was really close.
Wifey began to bounce down as hard as I was pushing up. Sweat was running down our bodies. Her sweat was dripping onto me as we totally lost ourselves in this fuck session. There was nothing else in the universe but my cock buried in her pussy. We pumped and ground against each other until she yellled that she was cumming. When I felt her pussy drown my cock again, I lost control and unloaded a huge load of cum deep insider her. She began to moan that she could my cum blasting against the walls of her cunt.
We came for what seemed like forever. She collapsed against my body, her gorgeous tits once again mashed against my iron hard pecs. Our nipples rubbed against each other again. She kissed me again. Our sweaty bodies laid against each other, my cock buried deep inside her.
We actually fell asleep for a little while that way, with my cock buried insider her. We both awoke when we felt hubby licking at our joined genitalia.

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As hubby woke us both up with his mouth, I was surprised at how talented he had become with his tongue. He sucked each of my balls into his mouth, one at a time, unbelievable feeling. Somehow he as also getting to wifey as she started moaning. I could feel my cock start to harden again inside her pussy as hubby worked on both of us.
He stopped and crawled up beside me. I want you to fuck my ass again before she sucks all the cum out of you. I smiled and said sure. I lifted wifey off of my cock. She moaned as my shaft withdrew from her cunt sheath, slowly slipping out of her, inch by inch.
As soon as my meat was laying on my stomach, hubby grabbed it and begain sucking me like a vacuum cleaner. I was moaning and shoving my cock into his throat, which remarkably was still stretched enough to accomodate my now throbbing manhood.
He stopped sucking and straddled my cock, slowly lowering his asshole down onto my shaft. He began to ride my cock, much like wifey had been doing a short time previously. When he had my entire shaft up his hole, he just ground his ass against my pubic area. Moaning, I noticed, that since he was facing me, his little pecker was at full attention. I reached for his shaft, grabbed it and began stroking him as he ground himself against me, moaning all the while. While I was pulling on his tiny member, he began to pump up and down on my cock. He was going faster and faster now, groaning loudly and telling me to push my cock up into him harder. I was glad to give it to him hard. Suddenly, he yelped and his pecker unloaded a couple of shots of cum on my abs. He slowly settled down on my cock then, grinding himself against me and sighing.
I told him that I was no where being done and to get on his knees. I knew I would take forever to blast my load this time. My cock had already shot four times in the last three hours and I was good to go for ages now. Hubby got on his knees and I settled in behind him. My cock slid in quickly now since he was all stretched out. In no time I was pumping his ass just like I had done wifey a short time earlier. Damn his ass felt almost as good as the pussy had. But to be honest, I like pussy better than ass. Something about all that wetness from a well lubricated cunt just does me in.
But, nonetheless, a hole to fuck is a hole to fuck and that beats my right hand anyday. I was really getting into balling hubby. He was so compliant and excited, moaning and groaning. Getting me all excited. I looked over at wifey who was just staring at us. I told her to crawl under hubby and suck hiim dry. She did just that, crawling under hubby and swallowing his pee pee and balls together. In no time hubby was moaning and wifey sat up, licking her lips. She had swallowed his load.
I was still pounding his ass, really getting into it. I grabbed his hips and pulled him back onto my fat shaft. I pumped him as hard as I had ever fucked anybody. He pushed back against me, begging me to fuck him harder. I was not sure who the bigger slut for my cock was, wifey or hubby.
After a good while, I could feel my balls get that familiar tingle in them. I was muttering oh fuck a lot and was getting ready to blow another load. I looked at wifey who recognized the look on my face. She told me to pull out and blow my load all over her. I backed out of hubby's ass. He slumped to the bed, turned over and put his face beside wifey's. I stroked my shaft and felt my load start shooting. I was surprised at how much cum I shot, but I blew a couple of spurts into each of their faces and onto wifey's gorgeous tits. They then kissed each other and began to lick my cum off of each others faces. I squeezed my shaft and a last dollop of my love cream slipped from the slit of my cock and into wifey's eager mouth as she sucked my cock, trying to pull my brains through that shaft. Many people think my brains are small enough to fit through there anyhow. Hubby was working my balls and fingering my ass as both of them sought to totally drain me. I moaned and let them have their way with me.
I finally pushed them away and staggered to the bathroom. When I came out wifey and hubby and were fucking each other. I picked up my posers and flip flops and walked out the door to the sound of wifey and hubby banging one another. The way I see it, I brought another married couple closer together to enjoy themselves.
Well that is one of my stories, let me know if you want to hear anymore let me know.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Silvertriumph is an excellent literary critic! I agree with every single big red letter he writes... :biggrin1:

Congrats Salthebb give us more:veryhappy:

JJ