Muscleeddie

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

All his vids have been removed

he does that all the time. He'll put up vids on his Youtube channels, usually with comments disabled, leave them up for a while then take them down, then repost them at a later time or post them on another of the channels he has.

Thickk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOVE THAT GUY! he has a video on monstercockalnd with him playing with his huge cock. not very long vid but its awesome

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

He used to give access to his private vids on youtube for a very small fee. I don't think he had many subscribers4pay. People on youtube are notoriously CHEAP. At the time, dollar for dollar, I personally thought he was one of the best deals on the internet. In one vid for a split second he exposes the shaft and then the head. It is real and is about the size of a VERY, VERY large cucumber. Seen a lot of pumpers, but this is the first guy I've seen on the net who has managed to increase the size of the head and come up with a result that still looks like a real dick.Much of his success could probably be attributed to the fact he had a lot to work with in the first place. His site on rentboy is recently down. He had a number of pics where he fully exposed himself. He is a tease. I suspect the power trip excites him more than the cash. He doesn't like to be told what to do. He does have a handle on Imlive.com which is rippedmeat. The vid quality of the prerecorded sessions are poor. The private vids on youtube were much clearer. This guy is the real deal, but totally out of the box.

Just re-quoting this for anyone interested in Eddie and his services. :)

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he is THERIPPEDMUSCLE on youtube, there are many many vids of him there, flexing, showering and dancing.
He has a couple of pictures on the Monstercockland site under the name 'muscle eddie', but no videos.
Have seen the still pictures, would love to see a video of his gargantuan penis.

Last edited:

heavy weather

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Irishguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great video there on monstercockland too. It is real and amazing size. I for one want to see more .....if ever there is a guy who should be on this site. He is one of them !

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love the guy. He built the body of superior proportions that many guy secretly dream of. I wish I could know his journey. Like how he started the journey, what it takes, did he build with a buddy, does he have a 9-5 job too, how did he feel he looked before he started working and building, how is the typical reaction of others. That type of thing. He is like Superman and intimidating, but awesome to me

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He he he you ....some people here just crack me up big time. Anyway thanks for the lovers and the hatters too.! And yes im a overjuiced overgrown overpumped bastard pussyeater knucklehead and i love it every time all the time ................peaccccccccccccccccccccce!!!!!

Had reread this thread and saw he was here and now banned. Oh, that is too bad, seems like he belongs on the site.

clavados321

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys, I made an account on the site where he's at and bought some credit in order to download his videos...I don't know how to do this, so if you help me download the videos I'll send them to you or post them back on this forum.

Email me if you're interested...

clavados321@gmail.com

clavados321

Just Browsing
Media