Musclemen: Hot or not?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
In the late 70's I tended to have a type and that type was a competitive bodybuilder. Things are what you make of them. Everything is a trade off and this is no exception. Just as a point of note, I am a top, and a really muscular butt is a sheer joy to plow. The gym and the diet are things that by today's standards one can life with. When I was dating in those years we simply incorporated his goals into our time together. I did not, in the end, do my life-commitment to a bodybuilder, but it was not based on bodybuilding or body type. My commitment was based on who or whom I was really in love with. Back in the later years of the 70's as I have said I had a great deal of sexual experience. I tried different body types, different ethnic backgrounds, and because life was a smorgasbord of men, I did OK.

I think that even most gay bodybuilders would say if they are interested in a relationship is that the whole thing is the mutual goals of both individuals.

The sex..... Well, a man in good shape can do some things that those who are not cannot do especially with regards to endurance. Yet at the same time those of you who are bodybuilders can relate to a couple of sexual positions that are more difficult simply because of your size.

A really incredible body could open a door with me, but it took a brain and some reciprocation to sustain things. If one has never had fun with a bodybuilder I would say "Don't knock it till you've tried it." I enjoyed it when I had the opportunity.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Straight Disclaimer: I feel that I can say that a man is attractive or "hot" without meaning that I am interested in having any kind of sexual relationship with the guy. Typically we observe other humans with clothing and can't necessarily determine whether they are muscular or not. In most cases, I think that attractiveness is usually based more on facial appearance. If I had to look at several half-dressed men, I would rather look at fit muscular ones that overweight sloppy ones. There are musclemen with ugly faces and there are musclemen with attractive faces. I wouldn't group all muscular men into a group as hot. It is likely that an obese man will have large cheeks, a roll under the chin, etc. It is difficult to label this as hot. It is strange how humans are attracted to one another. There are places like muscle beach where people have flocked to see muscular people. I can't say that I have ever heard of an audience at a fat farm. We all see beauty or hotness differently. I think a hard muscular body is a piece of artwork. It's like a sculpture; there are shadows and highlights, there are intriguing curves and lines that draw you to another area.

Reactions: traianus11

Q12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes to muscle men, I just find athletic to built guys more attractive then skinny ones.

Generally speaking though, I dont really find the ones who you can see every vein in their bodies attractive. If they just have a fair amount of smooth bulk and some veins, the one in the bicep gets me going, then im good. :biggrin1:

Im mostly interested in a wide back and broad shoulders, chest, large arms/forearms make me melt, and a guy with massive legs and a toned ass are sure winners.

But im also in the group who says focus on the entire picture, not just one area. A large upper body coupled with small legs looks strange.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a little too much for me. I don't really care for lots of definition. I really like a layer of fat on top of some moderately sized muscles. Think: aging or former athlete. I also like guys who are just lean and broad with only a little definition. This is what I like to see.

Last edited:

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So do we know any muscular gay guys on LPSG that like being worshipped in real life or on cam? Perhaps this is another thread topic ...... Having said that, I'm also in awe with muscle guys like thadjock. Worship (something I've not done yet) is an extension of awe allbeit a distant one.

Tho I'm bisexual and love pussy, I much prefer muscle worship with a couple of my fit and well-defined gym buds....basically we're real slut pigs....pumping our cocks, then fondling, licking and sucksing each others pits, pecs, abs, and crotches...penetration isn't even necessary for multiple orgasims.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tho I'm bisexual and love pussy, I much prefer muscle worship with a couple of my fit and well-defined gym buds....basically we're real slut pigs....pumping our cocks, then fondling, licking and sucksing each others pits, pecs, abs, and crotches...penetration isn't even necessary for multiple orgasims.

90/10?...............................really?

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never been particularly attracted to muscle boys, gym bunnies, steroid bods, bodybuilders, etc. I like 'em jockish and athletic...and a flat stomach is a must, but over pumped leaves me cold.

One issue I have with muscle worshippers comes from an experience with a former co-worker. He was a gay man who was solely and exclusively attracted to muscle boys. Wouldn't look at anyone who wasn't pumped. He'd label me "shallow" for being attracted to big dicks...yet he saw nothing shallow about his muscle prerquisite. Whatevs...

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
90/10?...............................really?

Only recently decided to admit that I'm really bisexual. Over the last 10 years, have had 4 long-term relationships with women including my current gf. Still in the closet. Except for about 1/2 dozen quickies with other guys, have only had 3 relationships (as a top) with best buds for more than 6 months.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only recently decided to admit that I'm really bisexual. Over the last 10 years, have had 4 long-term relationships with women including my current gf. Still in the closet. Except for about 1/2 dozen quickies with other guys, have only had 3 relationships (as a top) with best buds for more than 6 months.

I'll check back in the spring

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's really rude to question someone's self-reported orientation in this way. People are what they say and think they are.

how is it rude?

a guy that posts this is deluding himself if he thinks he's 90 str8, 10 gay:

"I much prefer muscle worship with a couple of my fit and well-defined gym buds....basically we're real slut pigs....pumping our cocks, then fondling, licking and sucksing each others pits, pecs, abs, and crotches...penetration isn't even necessary for multiple orgasims."

"Except for about 1/2 dozen quickies with other guys, have only (ONLY?)had 3 relationships (as a top) (& he thinks as long as he stays on top it's not gay sex) with best buds for more than 6 months."

slapping the disclaimer of "i really luv pussy" in front of it doesn't make u 90% str8

like i said, I'll check back in the spring,

around the time he's spring cleaning his closet.

Reactions: Das_Boot

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how is it rude?

a guy that posts this is deluding himself if he thinks he's 90 str8, 10 gay:

"I much prefer muscle worship with a couple of my fit and well-defined gym buds....basically we're real slut pigs....pumping our cocks, then fondling, licking and sucksing each others pits, pecs, abs, and crotches...penetration isn't even necessary for multiple orgasims."

"Except for about 1/2 dozen quickies with other guys, have only (ONLY?)had 3 relationships (as a top) (& he thinks as long as he stays on top it's not gay sex) with best buds for more than 6 months."

slapping the disclaimer of "i really luv pussy" in front of it doesn't make u 90% str8

like i said, I'll check back in the spring,

around the time he's spring cleaning his closet.

disgusting.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

A) Congratulations.

B) You should never feel that you have to explain yourself to anyone.

Reactions: Das_Boot