1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Muscles Yet Smaller Cock - Hot?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by WilliamG, May 26, 2019.

1. WilliamG

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't know what it is. But there is something so hot to me to see a very fit guy with a smaller or average cock. Now I should preface I'm 6" myself. In my bi fantasies I see the built guy with small cock more approachable. Now while I do think of an aggressive muscled with a large cock fucking me... I get hard just thinking of the smaller cocked man. Just me but I like it. Anyone else?

littleguy2, akonio, Perados and 10 others like this.
  2. tinytigger

tinytigger Superior Member

Albums:
    One time my first ex (also male) and I had a 3-way with an Asian bodybuilder dude. He had incredible muscles (he must have worked out for 1 or 2 hours every day), but his cock was barely 4 inches long and around the same for thickness. And his big chest, arm and leg muscles that he had only made his cock look more noticeably small like it was a micropenis (technically it wasn't that). He was very nice, quite attractive and the muscles were totally fucking hot but he was a total bottom. I can understand why given his small cock size.

3. DSF140

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    To me, bodybuilder muscles trump cock size every time. Sure, big cocks are nice, but for me, it's all about the muscles.

4. LargeUnit

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree— and dsf140 is right. Being straight, I still notice a well built man for the work he has put in.
    That’s why this site sometimes makes me crazy at the men who only post pics of their cook. I’ve known many women in my time and not one of them say they are turned on by just a cock— they (along with men I would presume) need some package around the cock to be attracted.
    Anyway— don’t just post a dick or a vagina for that matter -make yourself stand out among the crowd. There’s my take on it.
    ;)

5. bobbleworc

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    like @tinytigger I also dated a pinoy guy, absolutely amazing solid muscular stature, and an amazing (and tight) bubble butt ass, about 5 inches maybe a bit smaller although as he was only 5'4 it looked pretty big on him, but I was so turned on by his body as much as his dick, more so as i'm top and like playing with dick but not looking to get fucked. Current FWB is 5'8 and again spends an hour a day in the gym on really heavy weights and I've the utmost admiration for his dedication to his body, which again is really tight muscular and vasculated and a pleasure to play with and top.

Wsp11, Gj816, WilliamG and 3 others like this.
  6. DSF140

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Exactly. All a big dick means is that your parents came from big dick families. The muscle is what you, yourself, contributes. I also don't get how a lot of guys focus only on cock size. I suppose it's how some chicks feel when a guy focuses only on tit size, irrespective of how good, or nasty, the rest of her body looks. My philosophy is two-fold: if you have a big dick, it deserves to be framed with great muscle. If you have a small dick, put on some muscle and you'll be hot as fuck. Hmmm... I think that there's a common theme here...

Irishshon17, Perados, Eric96 and 4 others like this.
  7. Lando Dameron

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I 100% agree. Like yes we are all genetically gifted with our cock sizes but the amount of work that you put in to attain your physique is something that only genetics will take a person so far. Hard work beats talent every single day, which is why I can admire a male or female who has a great physique. @DSF140 is spot on the money as well. A great physique goes a long way into playing what the overall package has to offer.

Gj816, DSF140 and LargeUnit like this.
  8. SmallAznCock

SmallAznCock Expert Member

Albums:
    Hmmm. I need to put on some more muscle. Hah

9. nokia88

nokia88 Cherished Member

Albums:
    The bigger/muscular your legs are, how smaller the cock looks. That doesn't mean it feels small :)

10. akonio

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is motivation to keep lifting hah

Randypay, JamesG08 and DSF140 like this.
  11. 1949201

1949201 Guest

It also happens to me if I see a fit man with a small or average cock. I find ot really sexy, I feel immediatly attracted!!

DSF140 likes this.
  12. b3ar

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    These 2 blokes pretty much took the words from my mouth... er I mean fingertips. I couldn't agree with them more.

Countrythick6, LargeUnit and DSF140 like this.
  13. littleguy2

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Totally agree, as my name implies I am pretty small but keep fit so I look good for wife and myself and whoever wants to look in the locker room. Had no say in my cock size but can stay in shape
    I also find a fit guy with a small cock incredibly hot.
    If they are good looking it only adds to the pleasure

LilJock and Randypay like this.
  14. anarcy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    9CD967D7-1E7F-44EF-AA0E-7036DE3709CC.png
    This is me.. can’t control my cock size, but the muscles, we command them to grow!

Never had anyone tell me it was too small when they put it in their mouth, lol!

bbenny0, dtarlock, JamesG08 and 11 others like this.
  15. littleguy2

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Surely not small and attached to a very nice body

anarcy likes this.
  16. BigNavy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sure, muscles are nice and everyone should take care of their body, but muscle growth and body type is genetics too. So some guys can't/shouldn't try to pack on as much muscle as other guys.
    But... There's something Commanding about a huge cock. I bet any well built muscle guy would trade a year's worth of lifting for an inch on junior ;)

Gj816, CoolHanz, arkie and 1 other person like this.
  17. Countrythick6

Countrythick6 Admired Member

Dang man nice work! Would love to chat with ya some.

anarcy likes this.
  18. Alex Sommers

Alex Sommers Legendary Member

It doesn't really matter how big the guy is, I just prefer an average sized cock. Big cocks look off to me -- freakish really. That said -- I love guy with big bodies -- not fatties, but guys with muscle. I don't mind chubbiness -- as long as there is muscle underneath. But yeah -- stocky guys with average or even smallish dicks are hot. Of course, there is also too small -- but I would think guys with that problem would probably avoid getting naked in front of other men.

19. 2243021

2243021 Guest

I agree. But for another reason. I'm slender built and my ass is really tight. Only average sized dicks fit in and I like to keep it that way. And I like tight asses, those that suck your dick in never to let go again. I'm as hard as I can get right now. Writing answer like these make me cum..

WilliamG, casper72 and DSF140 like this.
  20. LilJock

Gold Member Platinum Gold

I'm 6'3", 190 lbs., well-built, and hung like a chipmunk (4" x 4"). Since coming on sites like this, I've been surprised by the number of fan letters I get from guys who are into this -- both gay and straight. It might explain some of the heavy cruising I get sometimes at the gym.

Although I'm totally in awe of big cocks on fit guys -- I imagine they're killers in the sack -- I myself find the combination of a small cock on a big, fit guy very erotic at times. Part of it's probably seeing what I must look like to others.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice