Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't know what it is. But there is something so hot to me to see a very fit guy with a smaller or average cock. Now I should preface I'm 6" myself. In my bi fantasies I see the built guy with small cock more approachable. Now while I do think of an aggressive muscled with a large cock fucking me... I get hard just thinking of the smaller cocked man. Just me but I like it. Anyone else?

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree— and dsf140 is right. Being straight, I still notice a well built man for the work he has put in.
That’s why this site sometimes makes me crazy at the men who only post pics of their cook. I’ve known many women in my time and not one of them say they are turned on by just a cock— they (along with men I would presume) need some package around the cock to be attracted.
Anyway— don’t just post a dick or a vagina for that matter -make yourself stand out among the crowd. There’s my take on it.
;)

tinytigger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One time my first ex (also male) and I had a 3-way with an Asian bodybuilder dude. He had incredible muscles (he must have worked out for 1 or 2 hours every day), but his cock was barely 4 inches long and around the same for thickness. And his big chest, arm and leg muscles that he had only made his cock look more noticeably small like it was a micropenis (technically it wasn't that). He was very nice, quite attractive and the muscles were totally fucking hot but he was a total bottom. I can understand why given his small cock size.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree— and dsf140 is right. Being straight, I still notice a well built man for the work he has put in.
That’s why this site sometimes makes me crazy at the men who only post pics of their cook. I’ve known many women in my time and not one of them say they are turned on by just a cock— they (along with men I would presume) need some package around the cock to be attracted.
Anyway— don’t just post a dick or a vagina for that matter -make yourself stand out among the crowd. There’s my take on it.
;)
Exactly. All a big dick means is that your parents came from big dick families. The muscle is what you, yourself, contributes. I also don't get how a lot of guys focus only on cock size. I suppose it's how some chicks feel when a guy focuses only on tit size, irrespective of how good, or nasty, the rest of her body looks. My philosophy is two-fold: if you have a big dick, it deserves to be framed with great muscle. If you have a small dick, put on some muscle and you'll be hot as fuck. Hmmm... I think that there's a common theme here...

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'3", 190 lbs., well-built, and hung like a chipmunk (4" x 4"). Since coming on sites like this, I've been surprised by the number of fan letters I get from guys who are into this -- both gay and straight. It might explain some of the heavy cruising I get sometimes at the gym.

Although I'm totally in awe of big cocks on fit guys -- I imagine they're killers in the sack -- I myself find the combination of a small cock on a big, fit guy very erotic at times. Part of it's probably seeing what I must look like to others.

D

deleted1074483

like @tinytigger I also dated a pinoy guy, absolutely amazing solid muscular stature, and an amazing (and tight) bubble butt ass, about 5 inches maybe a bit smaller although as he was only 5'4 it looked pretty big on him, but I was so turned on by his body as much as his dick, more so as i'm top and like playing with dick but not looking to get fucked. Current FWB is 5'8 and again spends an hour a day in the gym on really heavy weights and I've the utmost admiration for his dedication to his body, which again is really tight muscular and vasculated and a pleasure to play with and top.

BigNavy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sure, muscles are nice and everyone should take care of their body, but muscle growth and body type is genetics too. So some guys can't/shouldn't try to pack on as much muscle as other guys.
But... There's something Commanding about a huge cock. I bet any well built muscle guy would trade a year's worth of lifting for an inch on junior ;)

D

deleted972301

;)

I 100% agree. Like yes we are all genetically gifted with our cock sizes but the amount of work that you put in to attain your physique is something that only genetics will take a person so far. Hard work beats talent every single day, which is why I can admire a male or female who has a great physique. @DSF140 is spot on the money as well. A great physique goes a long way into playing what the overall package has to offer.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
;)
To me, bodybuilder muscles trump cock size every time. Sure, big cocks are nice, but for me, it's all about the muscles.

These 2 blokes pretty much took the words from my mouth... er I mean fingertips. I couldn't agree with them more.

I don't know what it is. But there is something so hot to me to see a very fit guy with a smaller or average cock. Now I should preface I'm 6" myself. In my bi fantasies I see the built guy with small cock more approachable. Now while I do think of an aggressive muscled with a large cock fucking me... I get hard just thinking of the smaller cocked man. Just me but I like it. Anyone else?
I agree. But for another reason. I'm slender built and my ass is really tight. Only average sized dicks fit in and I like to keep it that way. And I like tight asses, those that suck your dick in never to let go again. I'm as hard as I can get right now. Writing answer like these make me cum..

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It also happens to me if I see a fit man with a small or average cock. I find ot really sexy, I feel immediatly attracted!!
Totally agree, as my name implies I am pretty small but keep fit so I look good for wife and myself and whoever wants to look in the locker room. Had no say in my cock size but can stay in shape
I also find a fit guy with a small cock incredibly hot.
If they are good looking it only adds to the pleasure

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm 6'3", 190 lbs., well-built, and hung like a chipmunk (4" x 4"). Since coming on sites like this, I've been surprised by the number of fan letters I get from guys who are into this -- both gay and straight. It might explain some of the heavy cruising I get sometimes at the gym.

Although I'm totally in awe of big cocks on fit guys, I myself find the combination of small cock on a big, fit guy very erotic at times. Part of it's probably seeing what I must look like to others.
Any pics of your body?

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, there are still a few floating around the internet (although a lot less since the demise of Tumblr). However, since getting married I don't feel comfortable with that anymore.
I totally understand. I've thought about removing the ones of me out there. Even though I look better now, I have less desire to show it off to the cyberworld.

Reactions: Gj816 and LilJock