View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first video has just the right amount of sensuousness to it...never seen a guy flexing like that for a girl...quite hot actually then to see him get down to almost eating her out...

The muscle woman...second video...ewww....not my thing at all. She's all over built. Doesn't look feminine or beautiful to me...

The third video...why the hell is the girl looking the other way...watch that man flexing as he fucks you...but I'll agree nice cum shot.

These two, the guy and the girl, must have an amateur website some where that they post this stuff to...anyone know?

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for these posts.

Video number one and number three are great. I hope they post more.

I must confess I am curious about what it would be like to make love to a muscular woman like the one in video number two.

I have written a couple of fantasy stories in the fictitious stories section of LPSG about muscular well endowed men and horny women.

I even wrote one with a female body builder... check it out ... http://www.lpsg.org/fictitious-stories/43892-incredible-measurements-chapter-4-basketball.html

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah... not too many folks agree with me on the likings of female muscle, but I think it's the cats meow. Oh what I would do with a wman like that (or for that matter...alow to be done to me)

I don't know of their web site, but here's some more videos of that couple from XTUBE.

XTube Login Page

XTube Login Page

XTube Login Page

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I love men and women with muscles. Just makes me :smile:
MALE
XTube Login Page

FEMALE MUSCLES
XTube Login Page

She looks soooo bored here - but nice cum shot

XTube Login Page

I absolutely share your love of muscles on both men and women. Nothing is hotter than watching two people go at it and fondle those gorgeous muscles. One question though if anybody knows. I think this guy is UBERhot, but I really love the couple stuff. I know he has the site str8cam.com, but does that site have their couple stuff on their or is there a second site?

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The FBB chick in the 2nd link is ANGELA SALVAGNO.

She looks pretty brutal in that clip but she actually has prettied herself up in the last few months.

Quite sexy now.

Thanks for all the links, guys.

Catch ya
Shadow

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah... not too many folks agree with me on the likings of female muscle, but I think it's the cats meow. Oh what I would do with a wman like that (or for that matter...alow to be done to me)QUOTE]

I agree with you, mate.

If you ever need muscle women pics, vids and/or links, let us know.
OK?

Catch ya
Shadow

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah... not too many folks agree with me on the likings of female muscle, but I think it's the cats meow. Oh what I would do with a wman like that (or for that matter...alow to be done to me)QUOTE]

I agree with you, mate.

If you ever need muscle women pics, vids and/or links, let us know.
OK?

Catch ya
Shadow

I can ALWAYS do with more and more muscle woman pics and videos.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is that bodybuilder really a woman? I guess she must be in that I am not attracted to her...even though she loooks like a man to me. Seriously, just looks like a man

ynghunglatin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm also quite about muscle women and even curious bout hung muscle guys, if u ever care to share videos or chat, hit me up ynghunglatin on yahoo.