Muscular guys

Anisto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can any really muscular guys tell me their waist size please? don't have time 2 go into it...might later. gotta go. THANKYOU!

MuscleBound

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
56 inch shoulders, 47 inch chest, 34 waist and 16 inch arms usually i am at a 32 waist, but i have been sick for a while andhave gained some

strangely this my size almost exactly also. 20 inch neck, 57 inch shoulders, 48 inch chest, 33 inch waist (which is about as small as my waist ever gets), 16.5 inch arms, and 25 inch tights.

Anisto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow. Thankyou. It's not that strange a request when you know why. I 4got 2 order jeans for my friend's birthday and I needed to do it quick and get the confirmation printed to prove to my other friend that I can use the internet. Anyway my friend could pass for a bodybuilder (nevertheless he has no intention of being covered in that shiny stuff and photographed) I was in a hurry coz my friend told me she was coming to mine, not the other way around.

PS. as it turns out, I cannot use the internet. I got no confirmation, it just flashed up the recipe for flaky pastry so my friend did it for me! No idea what size she ordered but she knows him better than me!

Thanx 4 the quick replies anyway!

EDIT: I forgot to talk about my 30th birthday! Bugger all happened! Feel no different, don't know why people make so much fuss! Now I need to work out how to change my public profile...