trackieben

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any other hung dudes into live meets can accom . travel
anywhere in uk for rite guy
send MSN details in message

:eek: :eek: :eek: That is one fucking huge piece of meat man, is it not!! I'm 29yrs old wih a very big dick myself and massive balls(yours are some fucking size as well mate) and I just love the way thatcock just hangd over your balls. I'm whitm very very horny and gagging to meet guys like you, just love black and other mixed race guys. Get in touch wih a few more details will you - can ravel or accomodate - for those eally long night sessions I just adore. I'm looking for real men who wanna fuck and be fucked -HARD! - have I found my ideal fuck buddy?
My e-mail is: bromine2@hotmail.com

Hope to get a message SOON.

Ben

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[Hi guys.

quote=rodx69;843117]my legs are wide open [/quote] This quote was sent 6 mounths ago and last one just 1 mnt. ago by can some one explain to me is this meeting hasent taken place jet, because if is I love to suck big cocks and like more tham one at the time I also love black cock I have a friend which we meet one a mounth he has a nice 8" x 6" cock

I am only 7.5" x6.5" I love to be suck deep may be my dick is not big enough for you> is not very long butt it is thick>
If the thing still available I would love to joint in (Get entouch if interested en meeting)

I live in Easte London Cheers FRom Thicktooll *hope you let me joint in*
:tongue::tongue::tongue::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love to suck big cocks and like more tham one at the time I also love black cock I have a friend which we meet one a mounth he has a nice 8" x 6" cock

I am only 7.5" x6.5" I love to be suck deep may be my dick is not big enough for you> is not very long butt it is thick>
If the thing still available I would love to joint in (Get entouch if interested en meeting)

I live in Easte London Cheers FRom Thicktooll *hope you let me joint in*

Your profile says you are 100% straight!

PS. I'm up for 3sums. :biggrin1:

B_qualitymn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi man, how are you? it's a pity you're in London, cause i'm in Amsterdam. otherwise i've date you. contact me.

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi arthur :
As northwest said don't knoked,or don't you like str8 man? BI man who love sucking big thick cocks.and love plying with them
You said you like 3somes wy don'y we arranged and let me know,may be other BI men en london with big dicks will be interested.in getting together for a nice fun meeting.if you interested PM. me OK Maybe northwest will like to joint in. Well this is just an idea.OK Cheers

nuttyballs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What a beautiful cock you have I thought, I was pretty straight but this place is starting to change my mind!!!! I live near Cambridge and yet to experience my first sexual encounter with a man, starting to wish now I that I got into it earlier!!!

2hung4some

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This topic was started in May - surely something must have happened by now!!
Whether Gay, Straight or Bi there must be some action rather than talk!