Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
has anyone in here ever dated a woman bodybuilder or weight lifter? I don't men the ones that do it to stay in shape thing I mean the ones that are serious about it. I curious about what it was like for you. Also women if you are one of these women what was some of your dating experiences?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never dated a woman bodybuilder how ever have dated a Ballet Dancer and she was a Tiger in bed!!
COR09GAL-ET004.jpg

Never a body builder but she was extremely fit and nicely toned, clit was normal size. I wonder if its a performance enhancer or steroids that causes it And just some people have big clits ?

Reactions: lapdog2001

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never a body builder but she was extremely fit and nicely toned, clit was normal size. I wonder if its a performance enhancer or steroids that causes it And just some people have big clits ?
Clits come in all sizes, and some women who are not body builders do have larger than average clits. (Hmmm, LCSP anyone??)
An example from the ooold days is Vanessa Del Rio. For the female (and male) bodybuilders that are in the extreme categories, it is 100% the steroids that gives them the muscles, and probably 'enhances' the clit as well.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
never had the opportunity, always wanted to! would love to just have one as a good friend... they're hard to find in my neck of the woods and the ones that i've seen are just too darn intimidating to approach at the gym. would love to get to know one as a friend.

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes I have. They were both clients of mine when I was training them for a show and both of them ended up wanting to fuck me... unfortunately not at the same time. I don't think I could have handled both of them together because both were extremely horny women, I suspect because of all the above normal testosterone they had compared to most women.

D

deleted972301

It was a very interesting experience to say the least. She was built to fuck I felt like. Our sexual encounters were always wild and hot. We would go at it for hours on end.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was a very interesting experience to say the least. She was built to fuck I felt like. Our sexual encounters were always wild and hot. We would go at it for hours on end.
Care to DM me all the details about her

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went on a few dates with a female bodybuilder, we never had sex but I gave her an amazing back massage (well it was amazing for me at least!), her body felt so good, really beautifully toned and firm. I had a massive erection when I was giving the massage which she found amusing!

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always admired their physique but never had a lot of luck dating any with the exception of one. I met her at Walmart and asked her if I could photograph her which I do on the side. I thought lets go for it and she agreed. I just was expecting a great photo shoot but at the end we decided to go out. We went out like 8 times and with the exception of the first date had sex each time. Her body was just a muscled and sculpted work of art as she was a regional competition body builder. Bottom like sex was great although she was pretty dry but very tight. She screamed with each thrust with no body fat it felt like I was hitting her lungs, lol. She did have a very large clit and fake tits which I loved those perfectly round and no sagging tits but they sure didnt move when thrusting. She was an excellent milker also with her hand and arm strength. Love the lifters.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My wife has been taekwondo practitioner for over 30 years. When we first started dating, she was already competing nationally and internationally in contests with great success. Later, she started teaching the sport. Now she runs an all-women's taekwondo school in our area with other area women.

Having said that, she was very fit. She still is. At that time, I was competing in tennis and swimming at a college level.

For us, the only thing that we remember was trying to date around the training schedules along with other life commitments.