Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, it’s a turn on if I sense guys checking out my body. Have had it at the gym, but it’s generally just looking.

If out clubbing shirtless it could be more. I have had guys squeeze a bicep as I’ve walked past them or touch my pecs on the dance floor. They might or might not say something but either way it’s a turn on.

bearbeard

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For all you muscular hunks out in the world. Do you like it when people stare at your bodies and have you ever engaged in muscle worship or found it hot when someone asks to see your biceps?
outstanding biceps...I sure would want to feel them somehow!

Permabulger

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
For all you muscular hunks out in the world. Do you like it when people stare at your bodies and have you ever engaged in muscle worship or found it hot when someone asks to see your biceps?
Yes to all the above… I love when people are into my muscle and want to feel it all

musclelover717

Cherished Member
Media
Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes to all the above… I love when people are into my muscle and want to feel it all
on behalf of all the muscle lovers out there, we thank you for your service . Seriously can’t begin to express the admiration we have for all the work you guys put into looking good and being healthy

Permabulger

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well from all us muscle guys, thanks for the admiration and appreciation— turning you on is part of the fun
on behalf of all the muscle lovers out there, we thank you for your service . Seriously can’t begin to express the admiration we have for all the work you guys put into looking good and being healthy

musclelover717

Cherished Member
Media
Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, it’s a turn on if I sense guys checking out my body. Have had it at the gym, but it’s generally just looking.

If out clubbing shirtless it could be more. I have had guys squeeze a bicep as I’ve walked past them or touch my pecs on the dance floor. They might or might not say something but either way it’s a turn on.
You look incredible. Your pecs are absolutely beautiful I see why people would touch them haha. They’re so big!