Muscular thigh question

whatshisface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so I've been biking alot and my thighs have gotten much bigger. The problem is when i sit or stand sometimes my thighs kinda "pinch off" my nuts and balls. Its not like I'm enormously hung (barely 8") and i'm not a bodybuilder (you can see the pics). Anyone else had a problem like this? Any solutions?

hotpony501

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have the same problem. As my CP includes biking 10 miles/day at the gym..it's pure hell. Try being a gym bodybuilding nut that's long waisted with short legs. Am still looking for the ideal cup, if it exists.

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same problem too. My thighs got gigantic over the last few months. I'd say I squash the boys once a day. My problem is that my balls are huge, so even when making an effort not to crush them, I do. Lifting them up and then sitting down DOES work, but then I'm stuck sitting there with a huge lump of balls for everyone to see. I have yet to solve that problem...

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have the same problem. As my CP includes biking 10 miles/day at the gym..it's pure hell. Try being a gym bodybuilding nut that's long waisted with short legs. Am still looking for the ideal cup, if it exists.

The only thing "CP" brings to mind is corporal punishment?!!?!

thedrainman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No laughing at this:-

Many years ago when I was delivering newspapers in Wimbledon (S London), I had the following unfortunate experience, which, 45 years later, still brings tears to the eyes. This particular house had a long uphill drive, so I always leaned the bike against the lamp-post while I ran up the drive (in the UK, we push the papers through the letterbox - its the personal touch). Back down the drive to the bike and jumped on the saddle. Now this was well into the round, so I was getting a bit hot, and the balls were very dangly, and this resulted in me sitting on my balls. The bike took off down the hill, but I could not get my feet onto the pedals to lift myself up and relieve the pressure, not helped by the potholes in the road surface. The next problem was the sharp righthand turn halfway down the hill to the next house - negotiated this and finally managed to stop and get off. This was a very painful experience!

OK - you can have a laugh, because now it does seem funny, but at the time it was embarrassing and painful, and I had to get on with the rest of the round, then get back in time to go to school.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hate when it happens...but it goes along with the territory...how bout the nutsack sticking to the thigh on a hot sweaty day!!
I'd be happy to help you unstick your nutsack with my tongue....

Ok, so I've been biking alot and my thighs have gotten much bigger. The problem is when i sit or stand sometimes my thighs kinda "pinch off" my nuts and balls. Its not like I'm enormously hung (barely 8") and i'm not a bodybuilder (you can see the pics). Anyone else had a problem like this? Any solutions?
I used to have the same problem, but I find that going commando helps everything swing free and easy.Besides, big tree trunk thighs are a HUGE turn on to me,(and I imagine for many of the ladies as well) and they usually come attached to a nice , beefy, bubble butt. Your bod rocks dude!

BgHorseBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same issue. All about pouch underwear. One "nice" thing about big thighs - when you stand, your balls and cock sit on top of them versus between them. Creates a damn nice bulge.

whatshisface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the replies and the advice.

Unfortunately, the underwear thing seems moot as I wear boxer briefs (and have for quite a while) in an effor to relieve this situation (no luck so far). I know about the cupping your balls thing when you sit down, but that's kinda inappropriate to do in public (i HATE getting on an airplane...those small seats...ouch, i'm hurting just thinking about it).

another problem is it seems like my pants don't fit right anymore. I've had to go up a waist size to accomodate my legs and butt, but my waist is actually the same size, so one size up is too big, while the correct waist makes me feel like i'm in a vise because of my ass and butt.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the replies and the advice.

Unfortunately, the underwear thing seems moot as I wear boxer briefs (and have for quite a while) in an effor to relieve this situation (no luck so far). I know about the cupping your balls thing when you sit down, but that's kinda inappropriate to do in public (i HATE getting on an airplane...those small seats...ouch, i'm hurting just thinking about it).

another problem is it seems like my pants don't fit right anymore. I've had to go up a waist size to accomodate my legs and butt, but my waist is actually the same size, so one size up is too big, while the correct waist makes me feel like i'm in a vise because of my ass and butt.
I have the same pants problem......my quads are @ 27 inches and for pants I have to go up a waist size to accommodate them. My question to you is how can you wear boxer briefs? They tend to fit me VERRRRRRY snugly in the thighs, and because of that they always creep up and bunch up around my crotch. Not very comfortable!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's what you do... I have big think thighs and a smallerer waist... buy jeans or pants that fit your thighs and get a belt that fits your waist... the tighter belt will cinch off the excess fabric and you will look GREAT!!! Jockey elance briefs are the best briefs around... no seam and they look great on your ass too... try em' out, they will make your package sit on top of your thighs much easier... I have a VERY large sac and if I wear boxers, by the end of the day... my balls are hanging down VERY far... and get HOT as HELL too!!!!!