Muscular thigh question

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are absolutely right. A belt won't look all that great. Try asking a tailor or a nice high end men's clothier about the problem. They may be able to provide some advice without needing custom made pants. However, realize that their incentive will be to "steer" you in that direction. If money is a concern, custom made clothes should be a last option.

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think yu and i are in a very similar position in terms of body and penis size, what I do is to use a light coat of baby oils on the sack and inner thigher and tends to be no problem, but if I dont then I have the same prob as you

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel you guys. Have the same problem here from weightlifting. My thighs are thick enough that I cannot wear regular fit jeans at all and relaxed fit are ok as long as I don't sit down. So I wear loose fit jeans, usually the carpenter ones, and they fit about like relaxed fit should.
I've had problems for some time with boxers and the whole squishing my package when I roll over in bed or sit diwn. I found ergowear pouched boxer briefs on this site and they have been perfect. Keeps my package up and away from the thighs (and showd a gret bulge) and they don't feel compreseed like in reagular American briefs or boxer briefs, which I'm certain were modeled on a Ken doll.

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the bigger question is why would you want to take so many steroids that your thighs become freakishly large, I prefer my men natural, muscularly natural....except for body hair...that should always be shaved or lasered or waxed off, that's the only time natural is a bad thing.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the bigger question is why would you want to take so many steroids that your thighs become freakishly large, I prefer my men natural, muscularly natural....except for body hair...that should always be shaved or lasered or waxed off, that's the only time natural is a bad thing.
Because it looks awesome, of course!